HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 10, 2026, 09:26:15 AM
-
Remember beaver face, it's what you will never know that's gonna bite you. That's what I was told...
Also, haven't heard from Governor Hochul and her solution to the carriage horse industry in NYC YOU promised. Did you have lunch with her last week??? ngc3
Can you post the results of those horses again you touted that weren't even racing Hambo Day??? ngc3
You said I fucked with the wrong guy, who are you referring to???? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
You said you hacked me through this website why?? who knows??? I've decided you're too irrelevant to waste my time with.
-
You said you hacked me through this website why?? who knows??? I've decided you're too irrelevant to waste my time with.
Yet you've been typing about me for a month..... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Yet you've been typing about me for a month..... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
nobody's even mentioned to you-- you've become that irrelevant. You're lucky I'm even answering you
-
nobody's even mentioned to you-- you've become that irrelevant. You're lucky I'm even answering you
Awww, he quit. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Awww, he quit. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Message for G:
I had lunch with an FBI agent yesterday.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
G your a freak. Your online 24 hours a day.
You know NOBODY.
Yonkers Raceway is out of business as soon as the casino in the Bronx opens.
-
G is busy checking his bank accounts! You damn hackster!
73cv.2
-
G is busy checking his bank accounts! You damn hackster!
73cv.2
I was told it's much worse than that. tmbz1
-
nobody's even mentioned to you-- you've become that irrelevant. You're lucky I'm even answering you
You’ve talked about him nonstop you idiot. He’s the only one you haven’t had lunch with in a 50 mile radius the last couple weeks.
-
G's won thousands of races.
Had many hundreds of track championships.
Has multiple per day interludes with corrupt horsemen and other nefarious racing participants.
They're called his friends.
They gather and eat a meal, it's lunch.
I remember his birth when he plopped out of his mother's cunt here and he called himself, Sakit.
He didn't know a thing about nothing or anyone.
He's come a long way ngc3
-
You’ve talked about him nonstop you idiot. He’s the only one you haven’t had lunch with in a 50 mile radius the last couple weeks.
ngc3
G is now ZZZZZ
That is five Z's for anyone keeping track ngc3
-
G your a freak. Your online 24 hours a day.
You know NOBODY.
Yonkers Raceway is out of business as soon as the casino in the Bronx opens.
yet another username. You really are a dummy. Yonkers raceway is thriving look at the purses moron.
-
You’ve talked about him nonstop you idiot. He’s the only one you haven’t had lunch with in a 50 mile radius the last couple weeks.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
That’s funny
-
yet another username. You really are a dummy. Yonkers raceway is thriving look at the purses moron.
3 year contract expires with MGM next May.
Wait for the new purse structure asshole
-
yet another username. You really are a dummy. Yonkers raceway is thriving look at the purses moron.
EXACTLY! tmbz1 A $43000 open is unheard of! BIG BUCKS there! tmbz1
-
Unheard of ngc3
You stupid bitch haven't been around long have you ngc3
You make their spare change off taking wc pics what the f do you care ngc3
-
Remember beaver face, it's what you will never know that's gonna bite you. That's what I was told...
Also, haven't heard from Governor Hochul and her solution to the carriage horse industry in NYC YOU promised. Did you have lunch with her last week??? ngc3
Can you post the results of those horses again you touted that weren't even racing Hambo Day??? ngc3
You said I fucked with the wrong guy, who are you referring to???? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Wait a minute he said you never showed up at Yonkers. What’s the deal?
-
Wait a minute he said you never showed up at Yonkers. What’s the deal?
Twice!! His sorry ass isn't allowed at Yonkers so I had to make an exception,,, I was in the paddock office which was a neutral space. Fucking Cunt never showed up
-
Remember beaver face, it's what you will never know that's gonna bite you. That's what I was told...
Also, haven't heard from Governor Hochul and her solution to the carriage horse industry in NYC YOU promised. Did you have lunch with her last week??? ngc3
Can you post the results of those horses again you touted that weren't even racing Hambo Day??? ngc3
You said I fucked with the wrong guy, who are you referring to???? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I had a meeting and it's none of your fucking business what was discussed. I will get things done unlike you who accomplished zero.
-
I had a meeting and it's none of your fucking business what was discussed. I will get things done unlike you who accomplished zero.
Zooooom ngc3
What was discussed was the blue plate special ngc3
Lunch, the most important meals of the day, have at least 9 sittings with various scumbags to keep you company ngc3