HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: TimTimTimbo on August 09, 2026, 06:31:52 PM
-
Whoever these scumbags are, Mike, I hope you nail them to the wall.
I watch your videos from time to time and I was in a really good mood and then without knowing anyone involved here I listened to the whole video and it is truly depressing as to what went on.
King Haku if he has seen this, probably soiled his underwear.
The poor woman. And I don't care what others say here but I can tell without a doubt Mike, how much you cared about the person.
https://www.youtube.com/live/A1LBoyXVKGU
-
Well put Tim.
RIP Gina 🕊️
🕯️
-
Gina who inherited dreamland farms passed away?? She was a very sweet woman,,, rest in peace.
-
Gina who inherited dreamland farms passed away?? She was a very sweet woman,,, rest in peace.
Oh yeah? Tell us about her. Did you have lunch with her last week? Funny she never mentioned you. BTW, I heard you're still being keylogged, did you up your security??? ngc3
-
Oh yeah? Tell us about her. Did you have lunch with her last week? Funny she never mentioned you. BTW, I heard you're still being keylogged, did you up your security??? ngc3
why are you harassing me??? I've known her for years it's not your fucking business by the way.
Go back to hacking my IP address you irrelevant dummy.
-
why are you harassing me??? I've known her for years it's not your fucking business by the way.
Go back to hacking my IP address you irrelevant dummy.
Well tell us about her....go.
-
Mike, what have you gotten out of all you have done at the farm and for Gina? RIP
-
why are you harassing me??? I've known her for years it's not your fucking business by the way.
Go back to hacking my IP address you irrelevant dummy.
Exactly. ngc3
-
Mike, what have you gotten out of all you have done at the farm and for Gina? RIP
Are you serious? Who are you? ngc3
-
Shoveling Shit
while
Planning Grift
solid stuff for the DBD CV
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Shoveling Shit
while
Planning Grift
solid stuff for the DBD CV
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Tell us about the time you SHOWED UP at your fake daughter's wedding (that you bought a house for ngc3, a whole one or a blade of grass and couple of pebbles of dirt ngc3)
Convince that you ever SHOWED UP anywhere you deranged obsessed queer ngc3 oh plop hof'er ngc3
-
Are you serious? Who are you? ngc3
Just meant as an innocent question.
No need to get all huffy.
-
Neutered or euthanized today, Chiuhuahua Cock? ngc3
-
He's been quiet lately
-
Sorry for the loss of your friend Mike. RIP Gina
-
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Gina. May her memory be for a blessing.
-
That is rough Mike.. sorry for your loss and hang in there tmbz1