HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: toothman on August 07, 2026, 07:23:07 PM

Title: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: toothman on August 07, 2026, 07:23:07 PM
So I went on line to visit this site.
newyorkersforharn essracing.com
So I joined and received kind of a cheesy hoodie.
The site itself is very well done, although I don't understand how it actujally promotes our sport.
I dont see any social media that can attract people to the site.
Does Joe Faraldo have his thumb on this?
Where did this money come from?
Who is drawing a salary from this?
Inquiring minds want to know....

Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: Onthefront11 on August 07, 2026, 09:22:03 PM
Comical
Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: Dingus on August 07, 2026, 09:39:10 PM
Registered 6/11/25 by anonymous domain company
Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: toothman on August 07, 2026, 11:30:14 PM
Registered 6/11/25 by anonymous domain company

Thanks.
I dont really know how to process that, but I just dont see how this organization accomplishes anything. It extols the virtues of NY racing, but to whom? People inside the industry?
Maybe someone can explain to me. Who are the principsls or board members?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: BrokenHeadPole on August 08, 2026, 05:31:03 AM
Excellent site. Very well done. To me, this is aimed at people who know nothing about harness racing and also the NY politicians.
Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: Trigger on August 08, 2026, 07:50:23 AM
In their Cookies Policy...

"If you have any questions about our use of cookies or other technologies, please email us at soaofny@gmail.com or by post to:

Standardbred Owners Association of New York
450 Lexington Ave #1022, New York, NY 10163, USA
New York, NY 10163
United States
Phone: (US)(914) 968-3599"


(https://irp.cdn-website.com//aea0ab75/dms3rep/multi/opt/Joe-480w.jpeg)

Cunt's like to "thrive" a lot  ngc3

Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: toothman on August 08, 2026, 08:24:46 AM
In their Cookies Policy...

"If you have any questions about our use of cookies or other technologies, please email us at soaofny@gmail.com or by post to:

Standardbred Owners Association of New York
450 Lexington Ave #1022, New York, NY 10163, USA
New York, NY 10163
United States
Phone: (US)(914) 968-3599"


(https://irp.cdn-website.com//aea0ab75/dms3rep/multi/opt/Joe-480w.jpeg)

Cunt's like to "thrive" a lot  ngc3

Who reads that?
When you're good, you're good....
Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: Dingus on August 08, 2026, 09:41:56 AM
Maybe it’s a PAC of some kind
Title: Re: newyorkersforharnessracing.com
Post by: G on August 08, 2026, 11:23:59 AM
I checked it out not for me
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal