HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: dabucs99 on August 05, 2026, 02:58:40 PM
-
Did they ever pay out that money for the pic 5 pool?
-
When they had a guaranteed pool. Then they announced it they short like 3000. And they were going to take care of it. Never seen anything on it?
-
you seem to cry often ---- 11.wp
-
They announced they were going to make it right. If you didn't win the pick 5 I doubt you will be able to find out.
-
G is on it. He's having lunch tomorrow with Faraldo.
73cv.2
-
Another one of his great friends.
-
I could tell you first hand Yonkers raceway is the best place you can race for the money,,, it always has been. Most you cocksucker don't know what it's like to win races and make money in the game.
-
Yonkers making something right? This I gotta see. G when your done sucking off the office let us know.
-
You have to be an idiot not to figure out that Yonkers has consistently been the best place to race
-
You've only told us at least 50 times, guess you must be senile and forget.
-
G are you a regular at Yonkers?
-
G are you a regular at Yonkers?
Not in real life...but yes on plop. Knew nothing about the drivers in the accident. A connected person would have had an update.
-
G are you a regular at Yonkers?
He can’t afford the gas to get there
-
G are you a regular at Yonkers?
not as much as I used to be. I spend some time in Florida
-
I figured you might have been that guy or a race office kisser. Thanks for clearing it up.