HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on August 03, 2026, 05:59:33 PM
-
1:49:4 match the track record
then a few races later 1:49:2 new track record
Trainers were
Noel Daley
Doc Moore
wow
-
That fast this early and with the way he goes in the front.
I hope those knees can hold up.
tmbz1
-
two very good horses no surprise
-
1:49:4 match the track record
then a few races later 1:49:2 new track record
Trainers were
Noel Daley
Doc Moore
wow
If you ever want to laugh at how disgusting the drug usage of a trainer is, look up Noel Daley's career offenses. He is easily one of the worst offenders of drugging horses EVER!! Not an opinion but a FACT!!!
-
If you ever want to laugh at how disgusting the drug usage of a trainer is, look up Noel Daley's career offenses. He is easily one of the worst offenders of drugging horses EVER!! Not an opinion but a FACT!!!
Agree! He came from the Ross Crogan-- Brett Pelling school.
-
1:49:4 match the track record
then a few races later 1:49:2 new track record
Trainers were
I watched the card live and it's going to be fun watching these two, along with anthony's, battle throughout the fall.
Noel Daley
Doc Moore
wow
-
Captain Albano ..incredible racehorse
trained by Noel Daley.
went to the Stallion ranks....
Failed the fertility test....no surprise.
Now back racing and super!!!
very rare for a 2 year old champ to race super at 3, 4
and 5....
on hay and oats...
but it is possible....I guess.
They say the steroids, synthetic EPO derivatives and miscellaneous "Vitamins"
do ,in fact, have serious negative side effects on the
Reproductive System according to most vets in the know.
Captain Albano has always had tons of speed..
It certainly is possible that Captain Albano had
fertility issues not related to the speed factors so the
jury is out...but several have pointed even prior to
the fertility tests that this horse looked "too good to be true"
and they doubted he will be a Stallion when you factor
in Noel Daley etc etc.
But he has made plenty on the track from 2 thru 5 and
still going strong...so who cares about a few stud fees?
And maybe he did race on hay and oats..with minimal
Pre Race?
I guess there are different ways to look at it.
-
Too many hot suppers tend to burn the oven!
-
That fast this early and with the way he goes in the front.
I hope those knees can hold up.
tmbz1
Which colt are you referring to? Or both maybe?
-
Doc Moore's colt
Very very fast and lots of action up front. 87xc.2
I'd go to a lighter shoe but who the hell am I to tell him what to do. I'm sure he sees it and is not worried.
Its just my opinion.