HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Jctoronto on August 03, 2026, 12:15:31 PM

Title: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: Jctoronto on August 03, 2026, 12:15:31 PM
R1
#1 place

Lets give charles poynton an exactor shot
Title: Re: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: Jctoronto on August 03, 2026, 12:20:41 PM
Show aint place..SIZEABLE tri.

Next time
Good luck jctoronto
Title: Re: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: dougie on August 03, 2026, 01:30:10 PM
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?
Title: Re: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: ECU Pirate on August 03, 2026, 02:27:48 PM
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?

We've all been there.....
Title: Re: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: dabucs99 on August 03, 2026, 02:50:42 PM
if your holland why would pull that horse back Knoxville ?
Title: Re: Monticello monday aug 3
Post by: titans1127 on August 03, 2026, 03:37:41 PM
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?
That race should have been a no contest with a horse down just past the wire by the pylons.  Announcer is yelling to go wide and Braxten Boyd goes inside to the passing lane and you see right after the wire he almost makes contact with the fallen horse.  Plus Bartlett went wide to avoid any issues and stopped driving the horse halfway down the stretch.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal