HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Calhoun on August 03, 2026, 08:36:15 AM
-
Voting by current HoF members will conclude by Friday, August 7th.
The 2026 Class will be announced on Monday, August 10th.
The nominees:
bello
Brown Jug
kirby's ace
Mike Campbell
offstride
proharness
Shopping Cart Petrelli/Sweet Trigger (bonded pair)
slivercharm
steve g
taylor
Current HoF Members:
Bernie Madoff
bigwrench
Calhoun
Dan Nance
dinkadoo
Fatboy
Hush Limbaugh II
JOHN FRANK
JUICEJUNKIES
Lance
LUCPARK
Mr Dalrae
Pigland
rainman2
TWOGOLDTEEFS
Whiptherabbit
Respectful public comments are welcome.
-
taylor
good guy ,,a hebrew but we wont count that against him ;D
kirbys ace..hes been funny last few yrs
petrelli ,,hes good for the forum..plus calhound needs an enemy
......
RIGHT IN CANDIDATE......PA ULIE POTATOES,,,aka trigger aka sweet ;D ;D ;D
-
taylor
good guy ,,a hebrew but we wont count that against him ;D
kirbys ace..hes been funny last few yrs
petrelli ,,hes good for the forum..plus calhound needs an enemy
......
RIGHT IN CANDIDATE......PA ULIE POTATOES,,,aka trigger aka sweet ;D ;D ;D
potatoes and Petrelli are bonded pair, like old dogs or Sliamease twins.
They go in together or flop together.
-
potatoes and Petrelli are bonded pair, like old dogs or Sliamease twins.
They go in together or flop together.
I think we are better off making a Hall of SHAME list, led by the following:
Petrelli and all his names on here
Andrew
Yonkers
Sweet (or whatever his name is)
-
potatoes and Petrelli are bonded pair, like old dogs or Sliamease twins.
They go in together or flop together.
He's abanded the Ignorance ID.
I heard the City Council lady found out the filth he's written and she's pissed to have been fooled by his accomplishments
5 decades
3 wins
$282 licensed earnings befotere taxes
1 missed Daddy's Little Girl
20 bad cartoons of Calhoun
idk, that;s what ppl were saying when I was at Goshen
-
I think we are better off making a Hall of SHAME list, led by the following:
Petrelli and all his names on here
Andrew
Yonkers
Sweet (or whatever his name is)
Sweet/potatoes/Trigger is not worthy of anything.
18 hours a day on Plops?
50 posts a day?
He's trash .
The rest are all the same like you noted. Nothing but hate from there.
-
He's abanded the Ignorance ID.
I heard the City Council lady found out the filth he's written and she's pissed to have been fooled by his accomplishments
5 decades
3 wins
$282 licensed earnings befotere taxes
1 missed Daddy's Little Girl
20 bad cartoons of Calhoun
idk, that;s what ppl were saying when I was at Goshen
it's too late for that,, this stupid bastard didn't know any better. He was gathering up everybody's IP address hacking them for what? Can you imagine being that fucking stupid
-
Sweet/potatoes/Trigger is not worthy of anything.
18 hours a day on Plops?
50 posts a day?
He's trash .
The rest are all the same like you noted. Nothing but hate from there.
Agreed. It's sad really. They are either ignorant or just true low life individuals. Look at Andrew and Yonkers - logging on at all hours of the day to waste their life posting that Mark Ford should resign. What a sad life! True Insanity
-
I was robbed last year! I want to see the ballots!
;D
-
I was robbed last year! I want to see the ballots!
;D
;D ;D
It wasn't that close.
-
It' about time they voted a Muslim in!
Kirbysigh Acemalhamad
tmbz1
-
Good luck to everyone up for HOF!!!
-
JOHN FRANK ARMY goin for 2 deceased and one gettin close.
(1) My pal,OFFSTRIDE deserves top rankin
(2) PROHARNESS where ever he be. He had the pictures and the scoop.
(3) SILVERCHARM. He been around forever at sum GODFORSAKEN OTB. JOILET,ILLINOIS maybe.
Can't vote for everyone as I would like. Hows many are bein inducted.
-
It' about time they voted a Muslim in!
Kirbysigh Acemalhamad
tmbz1
Abdullah's Ace ;D
-
Abdullah's Ace ;D
If I'm in, then I'll change it to that!
tmbz1
-
JOHN FRANK ARMY goin for 2 deceased and one gettin close.
(1) My pal,OFFSTRIDE deserves top rankin
(2) PROHARNESS where ever he be. He had the pictures and the scoop.
(3) SILVERCHARM. He been around forever at sum GODFORSAKEN OTB. JOILET,ILLINOIS maybe.
Can't vote for everyone as I would like. Hows many are bein inducted.
offstride already in. Original class
Pro and Charm up this year.
Thanks for voting.
-
Agreed. It's sad really. They are either ignorant or just true low life individuals. Look at Andrew and Yonkers - logging on at all hours of the day to waste their life posting that Mark Ford should resign. What a sad life! True Insanity
thanks for reminder
right on it ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I am surprised Proharness is not in.