HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: hasbeen on August 03, 2026, 07:45:03 AM

Title: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: hasbeen on August 03, 2026, 07:45:03 AM
Seen panhandling for spare change on the Stevenson I-55 offramp to Cicero Ave by the track? I remember all the guys who sold Green Sheets there during the heyday of racing at Sportsmans and Hawthorne. They did a good job for 40 years shooing the bums away on race days. Now, if you have to go to Midway you might see that dork Miller, can't miss him because he's 6'6" with balding blonde hair, and Tim - honey I blew the family business Carey asking guys in their cars for a few pennies and nickels.
How do you fuck up a casino license unless your name is Trump? How do you fuck up being the sole survivor after Sportsmans tries Indy car racing and Arlington tries to lure the Bears to the property, both knocking themselves out of the circuit?
I always heard from the cousins that Tim Carey could fuck up a cup of coffee, but now I see what they're talking about. Jeez
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: hasbeen on August 03, 2026, 07:47:37 AM
Notice that I didn't even mention Balmoral or my hometown track Maywood Park. It's because Johnny Johnston's a piece of shit fuckup on his own and has us without those 2 tracks for over a decade now.
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: captaintreacherous on August 03, 2026, 10:09:50 AM
Of Course,   These "Hebrew" Track Owners never knew

how to run a harness plant.
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: gurals casino on August 03, 2026, 10:30:38 AM
Miller is 6'10 or 6'11
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: LUCPARK on August 03, 2026, 11:11:23 AM
Notice that I didn't even mention Balmoral or my hometown track Maywood Park. It's because Johnny Johnston's a piece of shit fuckup on his own and has us without those 2 tracks for over a decade now.

5 yrs they had a racino license and carey fcked that up ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: jupiter on August 03, 2026, 11:39:44 AM
They all should be in Jail.
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: balmoralfan on August 03, 2026, 05:51:42 PM
Alternative universe scenario:
Maywood and Balmoral all the harness dates
Maywood live Nov 1 - Dec 31; Jan 1 - Mar 31
Balmoral live Apr 1 - Oct 31
Racing 5 days a week Thursday-Monday (plus special Holiday programs on select dates)
Note: Balmoral takes 10 day break in August for Springfield

800-1,000 slots; 150 table games at each track + race/sportsbooks

Average daily purses $200-250k, plus full restoration of all stakes incl. Super Night/American-National/Windy City Pace, etc.

This is what Langley/Johnston/Carey passed away while decimating and equine business employing over 12,000 people from feed suppliers, blacksmith, vets, grooms, track personnel.
At least old man Langley is rotting in hell with Billy Johnston.  68xv.2
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: Grandstand Handicapper on August 03, 2026, 11:03:46 PM
They should not only be ashamed-----which they are not-----but they should never again be given any chance in this sport and industry. They ruined the sport and industry for IL, and more important, they ruined people's lives.
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: hasbeen on August 05, 2026, 08:15:56 AM
Was I hallucinating or did I read somewhere that Tim Carey sez all is well and Hawthorne put in for 2027 dates? I'm sure it's some sort of scam to try and keep the OTBs trickling cash in but WTF?
Title: Re: How soon until Jim Miller and Tim Carey are...
Post by: Grandstand Handicapper on August 05, 2026, 03:15:39 PM
They applied for 2027 dates. Why? Will this cause more delays to the sale/transaction? I doubt they are doing it to buy more time for the horses and people on the backstretch. Them being relocated is a condition of the sale/transaction. Fortunately, the buyer was cooperating. I wish the same could be said for Carey.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal