HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: whiptherabbit on August 01, 2026, 05:09:58 PM
-
Race#5-#6 MANOAH 9-2 ML has regressed since the spring, can leave, drops in class, like him much the best in here.
Race#11-#1 SOS SPORTS BET 5-1 ML Having a bad year, despite the rail, see him leaving and getting a trip tonight.
Best of luck!
-
Thanks Whip, Good Luck Buddy! tmbz1
-
Race#11-#1 SOS SPORTS BET 5-1 ML Having a bad year, despite the rail, see him leaving and getting a trip tonight.
Helluva pick there...He came out of the paddock and was ON FIRE when he hit the track in the post parade...Looked ready to go
-
Trip worked out how I had hoped, hard getting one at a price lately for sure.
-
Trip worked out how I had hoped, hard getting one at a price lately for sure.
Nice pick! $31 winner tmbz1
-
Trip worked out how I had hoped, hard getting one at a price lately for sure.
tmbz1