HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on August 01, 2026, 12:19:48 PM
-
I get a lot of personal messages most of them are very nice. Every once in a while you get an asshole. My fans love me.
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1608
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 09:35:58 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I've got your IP address and am reporting you to the Feds asshole.
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1608
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 09:49:46 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The dummy is you when you're in handcuffs asshole. I'd leave town if I were you because your days are numbered.
-
You have fans?
-
He has two. One plugs in a wall socket, and the other hangs from the ceiling.
Sincerely, Silent One
-
He has two. One plugs in a wall socket, and the other hangs from the ceiling.
Sincerely, Silent One
Now that is funny. 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
-
I get a lot of personal messages most of them are very nice. Every once in a while you get an asshole. My fans love me.
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1608
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 09:35:58 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I've got your IP address and am reporting you to the Feds asshole.
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1608
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 09:49:46 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The dummy is you when you're in handcuffs asshole. I'd leave town if I were you because your days are numbered.
Do you charge for autographs for your adoring fans, all 2 of them?
-
Since he told you he had your IP then why announce it that he's reporting you to police. Why not just do it.?
Because he doesn't have shit!
tmbz1
-
aint got no fans either 73cv.2
-
Since he told you he had your IP then why announce it that he's reporting you to police. Why not just do it.?
Because he doesn't have shit!
tmbz1
Kirby you are a smart guy. I agree 1000% it's like the garbage pail or shopping cart whatever the fuck they call him said he hacked me through this website. If they hack my personal records they'd be getting a knock on their door from the FBI.
-
aint got no fans either 73cv.2
Mikeee shopping cart garbage pail whatever the fuck they call you,,, anybody of any importance in the horse business knows you are totally irrelevant and a joke.
-
"G". How many Mikee's are there, 5, 10, 15?
-
OH.. Mikeee is here with another Catherine replay!
1000%!
This is one place he needs! He should have popped in to cover better!
-
"G". How many Mikee's are there, 5, 10, 15?
keep going
-
G's wife takes 40 cocks in her ass a day.
None being his ngc3
-
Wow Sweet. That last comment was a little over the top, even by my standards
-
Thats all the guy has on his mind.
-
Wow Sweet. That last comment was a little over the top, even by my standards
I took him off ignore it was a very ignorant comment from a lowlife and immature pussy.
I want to go on record to say that if any of these jerk offs hack me after the FBI gets done with them now they gotta deal with me
-
That sounds like a terroristic threat!
-
That sounds like a terroristic threat!
I agree! We shall see........
-
G's wife takes 40 cocks in her ass a day.
None being his ngc3
that was a classy statement. Shows your mentality level I put you back on ignore.