HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on July 30, 2026, 06:35:03 PM
-
this weekend!
-
Leading driver phenom Beckwith zero stakes drives Saturday
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Leading driver phenom Beckwith zero stakes drives Saturday
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You must be in heaven!! JACKASS!!
-
Leading driver phenom Beckwith zero stakes drives Saturday How many do you have?
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Zero
Also happens to be the number of horses I've given to a a trainer currently appealing a 365 day suspension for OXYCODONE in a defenseless animal
-
Leading driver phenom Beckwith zero stakes drives Saturday
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I really don’t care one way or the other, but somehow it still won’t shut up the BB hall of fame induction committee. Has talent but apparently not enough to be considered for the big stakes.
-
He's the perfect example of, when the cat's away, the mice will play.
-
This is great news I'd love to see this!! With good horses there's plenty of opportunities to make money as long as they say sound.
-
Zero
Also happens to be the number of horses I've given to a a trainer currently appealing a 365 day suspension for OXYCODONE in a defenseless animal
I knew you were a scumbag cheater!! 11.wp
-
This is great news I'd love to see this!! With good horses there's plenty of opportunities to make money as long as they say sound.
The high purses are just for the stake races, the rest of them still suck.
-
tonight's card average purse=$14.5k
very sad for the supposed "Mecca"
Plainridge has higher purses on a Tuesday
-
That's because Plainridge is thriving!
-
Actually Casino's in Mass are Thriving and being the only track in the state allows them to receive all the money
-
The high purses are just for the stake races, the rest of them still suck.
Exactly! tmbz1 Place is getting to be barely bettable other than stakes and I won’t bet elims. Suckers bet elims! tmbz1
-
This is great news I'd love to see this!! With good horses there's plenty of opportunities to make money as long as they say sound.
Absolutely!!!!!
-
Lots of MONEY paid out tonite!!! tmbz1 tmbz1