HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: TICKIE TIME on July 29, 2026, 09:30:10 AM
-
The federal records of the Fish disclose wire taps and invoices from some of the big owners.....Casoli no, Sackheim, Hero Stabes ect... Took place at Ford's training center.
The same names listed in Marino 's account. Could that be "Simo"
Do the USTA DIRECTORS know about him?
-
The federal records of the Fish disclose wire taps and invoices from some of the big owners.....Casoli no, Sackheim, Hero Stabes ect... Took place at Ford's training center.
The same names listed in Marino 's account. Could that be "Simo"
Do the USTA DIRECTORS know about him?
He’s been in the shadows for 25 yrs in this country.
-
I don't think it is a shadow.I do believe it is his vice on the federal wiretaps with the Devita phone. Didn't he have a long standing relationship with Marino and Ford?
Many of the wiretaps came from trainers that were stabled at Ford's at the time.Maybe that is why no one questions Ford.Did he secretly cooperate?
-
I don't think it is a shadow.I do believe it is his vice on the federal wiretaps with the Devita phone. Didn't he have a long standing relationship with Marino and Ford?
Many of the wiretaps came from trainers that were stabled at Ford's at the time.Maybe that is why no one questions Ford.Did he secretly cooperate?
Yes to Marino
-
Hamm, Casolino, Hero, Weinstein invoices:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15ZjvhbY2KozSN4sqSM-ypTtXish6B0Hs?usp=sharing
-
They have the horseman's checks:
https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:03e486a9-a41e-4679-8184-21f0dd73ebe5
-
These are government wiretap files both audio and written transcripts:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18K3lhIJ7rcMtHxMub-AR90tzXK8ZPoL9?usp=sharing
I think DeVita is files 127A, 127B, 127C and 163A.
-
Hoof it all makes sense now! Travis, Cory,Harmon, Buter, Marino, Dowse, all in the transripts and wiretaps.... Never get arrested...become the leading trainers in the country... Their conduct all while stabled at Ford's . Who is Ford's lawyer? I think it is Taylor. Look at all their checks. Good work hoof.
-
Pacer2 and G have dinner with Ford at his farm regularly
maybe those two can explain why a lot of this happened on Ford's property
or maybe they would rather not discuss it