HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Lockedin with Pace on July 28, 2026, 01:36:01 PM

Title: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 28, 2026, 01:36:01 PM
(2) eliminations for Hambletonian & (3) seven horse eliminations for the Oaks

1st elim

Practical War
Captain Naughty
InExpressable
Highland Destiny
Andonne
Ai
Apex
American Power
Endurance

2nd elim

It Could Be Worse
Minoan
Spencer Hanover
Kingmen
Nix Nacken
Requeim
Magic Punk
Big Ranger
Diabloic Hill
Wolfpack Crown

Entrees for the Oaks are on HarnessRacing.com
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Checked Up on July 28, 2026, 01:45:58 PM
Now that the contestants have been named, what will be the outcome for the Big Ranger? I will say makes the Final and finishes 3rd!
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 28, 2026, 02:00:51 PM
Like I posted weeks ago, my spies told me Highland Destiny is a beast but I have yet to be impressed. We shall see.
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Harness racer on July 28, 2026, 07:42:41 PM
 Was really pulling for Big Ranger when he was in the smaller barn.  Not so much anymore after the owners pulled him.  I wish they would have kept him with RG and just put up a top catch driver.  Their money and horse I guess, just seems shitty.
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Call Sign Merlin on July 28, 2026, 08:27:26 PM
Like I posted weeks ago, my spies told me Highland Destiny is a beast but I have yet to be impressed. We shall see.


Guessing Scotty’s choice will tell you what he thinks.  Will also be interesting who Timmy picks.  Linda’s colt has better post and has went some big miles but feels like if you are flying out to Ohio for a sire stakes you have already made your choice.  Zeron has been LT’s first choice but not really this year and he did not get along with that colt early in the year
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Janny on July 29, 2026, 12:18:10 PM
American Power has the 8 hole but after seeing him race live at the Zweig he should make it very interesting.
Title: Re: Hambletonian & Oaks
Post by: Harness racer on July 29, 2026, 06:33:36 PM
I think American Power is very underrated and will definitely be a player!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal