HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on July 28, 2026, 10:05:29 AM
-
Today (on a Tuesday) their purses START at $12000 and some are $20.000- $25,000
WOWZA THRIVING THERE!!!
-
Today (on a Tuesday) their purses START at $12000 and some are $20.000- $25,000
WOWZA THRIVING THERE!!!
exactly the business is thriving if you know where to race. Plainridge is a very underestimated racetrack. Yonkers Kentucky Plainridge and a few other tracks are taking over
-
Casino's are thriving and harness racing is dying
-
Today (on a Tuesday) their purses START at $12000 and some are $20.000- $25,000
WOWZA THRIVING THERE!!!
Their purses have been that way for years thanks to the casino revenue.
-
Casino's are thriving and harness racing is dying
you couldn't be more wrong. Paul Verrette and Charlie Eaton our good friends of mine. You should tell that to them,, they would hand you your ass
-
I have been to Plainridge many times. There seems to be a good realationship between the slots and racing factions. It's a fan friendly track. Food in restaurants are fairly priced. Bathrooms spotless. And the racing is good. I wish we had a track like that here in Maine.
-
Their purses have been that way for years thanks to the casino revenue.
Wrong bro! They've never been this high!
-
They did increase the purse of the Spirit of Massachusetts trot by $50,000 but the overnight purses are virtually the same whether you think so or not. Unless you own horses who race there which I'm sure you don't, the purses are irrelevant.
When you only handle $200,000 per card you're not thriving business wise, take away the casino revenue and the purses are $3000 tops.
Horsemen dont get the handle.... Its the purses that the horsemen get!!! ngc3 ngc3
-
I think his point was, without casino revenue horsemen would be getting alot less because tracks can't make it on their own nitwit.
How many harness tracks do you think can make it on their own without handouts?
-
I think his point was, without casino revenue horsemen would be getting alot less because tracks can't make it on their own nitwit.
How many harness tracks do you think can make it on their own without handouts?
How many seniors do you think can make it on their own without social security DUMBASS?
-
People earned their Social Security thru working or disability so it's not a handout like racetracks get, are you that fucking stupid?
-
People earned their Social Security thru working or disability so it's not a handout like racetracks get, are you that fucking stupid?
With increasing life expectancies most get way more than they paid in DUMBASS!! ngc3 ngc3
-
So what, would you rather they die instead MORON?
-
Ever hear of government grants DUMBASS?? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
With increasing life expectancies most get way more than they paid in DUMBASS!! ngc3 ngc3
You gotta be the dumbest person on here, comparing Social Security to racetrack handouts.
-
It's a toss-up between Pacer2 and his twin brother "G".
-
Plainridge has good money because it's the only track in the State if another track opened up it would lose half the the purse money.
-
Plainridge has good money because it's the only track in the State if another track opened up it would lose half the the purse money.
that's a possibility
-
It's a toss-up between Pacer2 and his twin brother "G".
Pacer2 and G have dinner together frequently, are good friends.... and have known each other for years. Both good for the game, good guys and have done more for the sport than most. They often meet Ford at his farm and have dinner with him as well. Everything is great, the game is thriving and you cant help by making money if you stay in the game.
-
"G" has so many lunches with his good friends he must weigh 500 pounds. His waist line is thriving.
-
..I am trying to follow along
does G=Sakit=Joe Guarino=Gaagoots?
is this accurate?
-
Pacer2 and G have dinner together frequently, are good friends.... and have known each other for years. Both good for the game, good guys and have done more for the sport than most. They often meet Ford at his farm and have dinner with him as well. Everything is great, the game is thriving and you cant help by making money if you stay in the game.
I don't know Pacer2 but he seems like an intelligent Horseman unlike most of you.
You sound like that fucking garbage pail or shopping cart it's probably one of your alias that has a secret desire to suck Mark's cock.
I have to agree with 95% of your statement is true I'm not a lightweight and I haven't been fortunate enough to meet Pacer2.
-
He started out Joseph G, then went to Sakit, then G. Think Gagoots is somebody else but has been MIA for at least 6 months
-
"G" has so many lunches with his good friends he must weigh 500 pounds. His waist line is thriving.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I don't know Pacer2 but he seems like an intelligent Horseman unlike most of you.
You sound like that fucking garbage pail or shopping cart it's probably one of your alias that has a secret desire to suck Mark's cock.
I have to agree with 95% of your statement is true I'm not a lightweight and I haven't been fortunate enough to meet Pacer2.
ngc3
-
Ask G if he'll invite you to lunch with one of his good friends who don't know him from a horse's azz
-
..I am trying to follow along
does G=Sakit=Joe Guarino=Gaagoots?
is this accurate?
[/qu
I don't think Gasgoots is part of the equation and had been MIA for over 6 months but it's possible