HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: JOHN FRANK on July 27, 2026, 04:51:44 PM

Title: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on July 27, 2026, 04:51:44 PM
jOHN FRANK army OFFERERED TO RUN A FREE TOURNEY PUTTIN UP $300.00
aND HE DID A TOURNEY YEARS AGO AT btw.
youusseess KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. bACK THEN NO ONE CARED ABOUT GIVIN UP THEIR NAME OR adddrress. they not afraid LIKE ALL YOU LITTLE girl queers.
it WAS A TERRIFIC TOURNEY. aND john frank army DECIDED no ONE LOSES AFTER IT SAID AND DONE. aND YOU LITTLE fuckin queer trump lovers,JUST LOVIN SUCKIN YOUR boy trump cock.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: HongKongPhooey on July 27, 2026, 05:58:52 PM
Sorry JFA...the only topic you have is about Trump...Trump has taken over your brain and body...you can't speak correctly...you can't spell correctly...you need to be put in a padded rubber room with restraints and forced to take Ritalin or Lithium...you know not hing about gambling or sports wagering...you must have been a good water boy for the military...I've listened to nonsense for along time...you couldn't bust out of a wet paper bag🤡
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on July 27, 2026, 06:08:06 PM
Hey HONG KONG. Did you enjoy the JAPS back in day.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on July 27, 2026, 06:12:38 PM
And beee thee wayyy. You might have posted more ovvveee the years like one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
Thanks for thee 8th contribution.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 27, 2026, 07:16:52 PM
Sorry JFA...the only topic you have is about Trump...Trump has taken over your brain and body...you can't speak correctly...you can't spell correctly...you need to be put in a padded rubber room with restraints and forced to take Ritalin or Lithium...you know not hing about gambling or sports wagering...you must have been a good water boy for the military...I've listened to nonsense for along time...you couldn't bust out of a wet paper bag🤡

"you can't spell correctly"

Spelling is overrated!

Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: HongKongPhooey on July 27, 2026, 08:36:37 PM
KA...fyi information...try getting the spelling correctly on your first name...aka...Rob or Bob...Joe or Joseph...Tim or Timothy...etc...I f your name was called for a free car from Oprah Winfrey and she said Kirby's Race...you lose...spelling is critical this time of age...forgery...A I...using your middle initial with your full name...don't be so stupid like JFA...he' stupid...ask Gary Mills...Don Eash...Doug Rideout
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: PIGLAND on July 28, 2026, 07:30:39 AM
Army
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 28, 2026, 09:40:28 AM
KA...fyi information...try getting the spelling correctly on your first name...aka...Rob or Bob...Joe or Joseph...Tim or Timothy...etc...I f your name was called for a free car from Oprah Winfrey and she said Kirby's Race...you lose...spelling is critical this time of age...forgery...A I...using your middle initial with your full name...don't be so stupid like JFA...he' stupid...ask Gary Mills...Don Eash...Doug Rideout

My first name is Anthony not Antknee.

Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: G on July 28, 2026, 10:01:33 AM
jOHN FRANK army OFFERERED TO RUN A FREE TOURNEY PUTTIN UP $300.00
aND HE DID A TOURNEY YEARS AGO AT btw.
youusseess KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. bACK THEN NO ONE CARED ABOUT GIVIN UP THEIR NAME OR adddrress. they not afraid LIKE ALL YOU LITTLE girl queers.
it WAS A TERRIFIC TOURNEY. aND john frank army DECIDED no ONE LOSES AFTER IT SAID AND DONE. aND YOU LITTLE fuckin queer trump lovers,JUST LOVIN SUCKIN YOUR boy trump cock.
Folks hear you have a perfect example of an illiterate in the game. What the fuck is he talking about
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: bello on July 28, 2026, 04:37:43 PM
Folks hear you have a perfect example of an illiterate in the game. What the fuck is he talking about

"Hear you have"?

It's "here" you have,

I have lots of friends who are English teachers who told me you must be an illiterate dummy!
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: simplify on July 28, 2026, 05:42:06 PM
I get that buggy racing folks aren't typically Rhodes scholars...but wow.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 28, 2026, 05:44:26 PM
The Plops spelin polelease on the hunt today

Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: G on July 28, 2026, 06:32:54 PM
Folks here you have a perfect example of an illiterate in the game. What the fuck is he talking about
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: G on July 28, 2026, 06:33:42 PM
"Hear you have"?

It's "here" you have,

I have lots of friends who are English teachers who told me you must be an illiterate dummy!
my mistake I was using talk to text.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Trigger on July 28, 2026, 07:09:26 PM
jOHN FRANK army OFFERERED TO RUN A FREE TOURNEY PUTTIN UP $300.00
aND HE DID A TOURNEY YEARS AGO AT btw.
youusseess KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. bACK THEN NO ONE CARED ABOUT GIVIN UP THEIR NAME OR adddrress. they not afraid LIKE ALL YOU LITTLE girl queers.
it WAS A TERRIFIC TOURNEY. aND john frank army DECIDED no ONE LOSES AFTER IT SAID AND DONE. aND YOU LITTLE fuckin queer trump lovers,JUST LOVIN SUCKIN YOUR boy trump cock.

Set up a tourney John not with a prize but for pride. 

I'll play, I'm sure a half dozen more at least will play.

Your tracks, criteria, rules, see how it goes.

Obviously it's impossible to pay some one who won't give their info, so those who know you would get paid if you changed your mind after a test and decided to try.

If I won your paid contest I'd donate my prize to the next if you ran another to beef it up!

I'm 99-1+ in a 7 plop or greater size field to win any capping contest though  ;D

Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: bass park on July 28, 2026, 08:43:45 PM
John Frank Army rules.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: andrew on July 28, 2026, 11:21:53 PM
John Frank Army rules.

the dirty dishes,, lol
i was told people enlist just to do that  ngc3
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: G on July 29, 2026, 09:50:50 AM
John Frank Army rules.
What?
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: G on July 30, 2026, 04:58:57 PM
jOHN FRANK army OFFERERED TO RUN A FREE TOURNEY PUTTIN UP $300.00
aND HE DID A TOURNEY YEARS AGO AT btw.
youusseess KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. bACK THEN NO ONE CARED ABOUT GIVIN UP THEIR NAME OR adddrress. they not afraid LIKE ALL YOU LITTLE girl queers.
it WAS A TERRIFIC TOURNEY. aND john frank army DECIDED no ONE LOSES AFTER IT SAID AND DONE. aND YOU LITTLE fuckin queer trump lovers,JUST LOVIN SUCKIN YOUR boy trump cock.
who the fuck are you? Are you typing like this on purpose so I think you're an idiot?
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: gurals casino on July 30, 2026, 05:07:44 PM
who the fuck are you? Are you typing like this on purpose so I think you're an idiot?

isn't that what you are doing to the rest of us telling about your imaginary friends and lunches?
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 30, 2026, 05:09:17 PM
He's just angry because the tax rate at casinos in NY is 56% and actually believes it.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on July 31, 2026, 05:55:10 PM
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 31, 2026, 06:05:35 PM
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.

What on earth are you talking about? This is just a rambling post.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Trigger on July 31, 2026, 06:58:42 PM
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.

Reporting for handicapping participation duty JFA!  ;D
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: dougie on July 31, 2026, 07:02:09 PM
Reporting for handicapping participation duty JFA!  ;D
Good luck Sweet!
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Trigger on July 31, 2026, 07:05:12 PM
Good luck Sweet!
Thanks Dougie, You too!  tmbz1
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 31, 2026, 08:40:00 PM
Please add me JF.

Just got me a shitload of dimes!

 tmbz1
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on August 02, 2026, 03:15:12 PM
So far: it be SWEET and KIRBY'S ACE.
I'JOHN FRANK ARMY will not participate. Don't want QUEERS sayin I rigged it.
Other non-participants will be:
(1) Those who have any ownership in a pony.
(2) those who claim to be trainers.
(3) Shits that work for a RACETRACK.
This is just for hardworkin individuals that like to pretend they know how to handicapicap.

Yopu all member me last tourney. NIC THE KID actually won,but was disqualified because he owned a PONY.
These are gonna be strick rules.

I'll most likely pic 10 races on one particular day. I'll divide between STANDARD and TB. In TB,I'm lookin for races with big fields. And I will designate different tracks. In STANDARD,the same will apply. Have not decided the sequence on FINISH.
But dependin on that if I decide :WORST FINISH" YOUR PIG must cross the FINISH LINE. IF the PIG falls down or PULLS up,or in anyway disqualified, YOOOSSEEA lose that entry. And only one entry per race.
All entries must be submitted prior to 1st race of the whole contest. You miss the 1st,YOU TOTATLY OUT.
I'm most likly gonna do a LAST FINISH. Since you PRICKHEAD genuises all like bettin 1-5,try pickin the LAST PLACE FINISHER.
Have not determined the day or tracks yet,but I will do it on a weekend.
I gooossseeess that this be for FUN,because you GIRLY SHITS be spendin too much time tryin to get free tickets to the rapist trump next maga rally.

JOHN FRANK ARMY has SPOKEN.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Trigger on August 02, 2026, 03:21:59 PM
So far: it be SWEET and KIRBY'S ACE.
I'JOHN FRANK ARMY will not participate. Don't want QUEERS sayin I rigged it.
Other non-participants will be:
(1) Those who have any ownership in a pony.
(2) those who claim to be trainers.
(3) Shits that work for a RACETRACK.
This is just for hardworkin individuals that like to pretend they know how to handicapicap.

Yopu all member me last tourney. NIC THE KID actually won,but was disqualified because he owned a PONY.
These are gonna be strick rules.

I'll most likely pic 10 races on one particular day. I'll divide between STANDARD and TB. In TB,I'm lookin for races with big fields. And I will designate different tracks. In STANDARD,the same will apply. Have not decided the sequence on FINISH.
But dependin on that if I decide :WORST FINISH" YOUR PIG must cross the FINISH LINE. IF the PIG falls down or PULLS up,or in anyway disqualified, YOOOSSEEA lose that entry. And only one entry per race.
All entries must be submitted prior to 1st race of the whole contest. You miss the 1st,YOU TOTATLY OUT.
I'm most likly gonna do a LAST FINISH. Since you PRICKHEAD genuises all like bettin 1-5,try pickin the LAST PLACE FINISHER.
Have not determined the day or tracks yet,but I will do it on a weekend.
I gooossseeess that this be for FUN,because you GIRLY SHITS be spendin too much time tryin to get free tickets to the rapist trump next maga rally.

JOHN FRANK ARMY has SPOKEN.

In a nutshell, I'd have to pick the LAST PLACE FINISHER?

That's fucking easy, I just handicap like I'm picking the winner  ngc3
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on August 02, 2026, 03:31:00 PM
VERY GOOD.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: JOHN FRANK on August 07, 2026, 05:08:50 PM
OK. Just got back yesterday from bein in hospital the last 5 days. FUCKIN BRUTAL. Nurses constantly goin why your blood pressure so damn high. Not in for that though.
I says,let me see:
(1) The hospital bed is the most uncomfortable.
(2) I can never get any sleep as I'm woken constantly by nurses and techs takin all kinds of shit every 2 hours and different staff comin in between that and askin all kinds of questions. I'M sick and no feel like expanding my vocabulary.
(3) Got all kinds of needles in me and that great fuckin tube that I had to swallow into me stomach thrues me nose nostrile. I,ve done that 3 times and you get use to it,except it bothers your throat and you develop a very nasty sore throat on top of your main issue.
(4) I'm in immense pain and MORPHINE works for SHIT.
(5) GOIN to latrine is a real piece of work.

So there constantly shootin more blood pressure meds into me and can't understand why I'M 190 to 210 on top and 120 to 125 below. They satisfied when they gets it down to 155 over 90. That constant readin will still kill you.

And can't wait. SEES me surgeon in 2 weeks and gonna have surgery and have to live again in that hospital. Gonna gut me like that first shark in JAWS.Rip me guts out wash them up dry them and replace where needed. Then shove it all back in and sew me up like a STUFFED TURKEY. Really though: Had this for last 20 years. Very bad HIATEL HERNIA. My stomach is up in my esopogus by me lungs. Totally fuckin BRUTALLY painful. So where the stomach should normally be there be a partially open cavity space and nearby organs are inchin there way to fill it. That not good. So gonna have surgery to move the stomach back down to its proper place and sew up this gigantic opening where it was able to crawl up. Should be FUN. No nuttin bout the surgeon. I'll have to check and see how competant he be. There be plenty others elsewhere that can perform same procedure. I like doin RESEARCH and I'ss ask plenty of questions

So If I'm goin to run this tourney,I need to know again who would like to participate. Just say your MONIKER. I could change the rules and let everyone participate. Lets say you a HARNESS OWNER. Well you can't play the HARNESS division ,but you must play 10 THOROBREDS. Same applies to a THORO owner who will be forced to play 10 harness. For the rest there will be 10 harness and 10 thoros and you must play 5 in each. I'M sortin it out. If you want to play,I'D like to get it done before I hit the table and the ANNATHESEOLOGIST knocks me out and I croak on the table with my 200 BLOOD PRESSURE.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Calhoun on August 07, 2026, 05:16:49 PM
God Bless You, John.

Get well.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: dougie on August 07, 2026, 08:53:10 PM
OK. Just got back yesterday from bein in hospital the last 5 days. FUCKIN BRUTAL. Nurses constantly goin why your blood pressure so damn high. Not in for that though.
I says,let me see:
(1) The hospital bed is the most uncomfortable.
(2) I can never get any sleep as I'm woken constantly by nurses and techs takin all kinds of shit every 2 hours and different staff comin in between that and askin all kinds of questions. I'M sick and no feel like expanding my vocabulary.
(3) Got all kinds of needles in me and that great fuckin tube that I had to swallow into me stomach thrues me nose nostrile. I,ve done that 3 times and you get use to it,except it bothers your throat and you develop a very nasty sore throat on top of your main issue.
(4) I'm in immense pain and MORPHINE works for SHIT.
(5) GOIN to latrine is a real piece of work.

So there constantly shootin more blood pressure meds into me and can't understand why I'M 190 to 210 on top and 120 to 125 below. They satisfied when they gets it down to 155 over 90. That constant readin will still kill you.

And can't wait. SEES me surgeon in 2 weeks and gonna have surgery and have to live again in that hospital. Gonna gut me like that first shark in JAWS.Rip me guts out wash them up dry them and replace where needed. Then shove it all back in and sew me up like a STUFFED TURKEY. Really though: Had this for last 20 years. Very bad HIATEL HERNIA. My stomach is up in my esopogus by me lungs. Totally fuckin BRUTALLY painful. So where the stomach should normally be there be a partially open cavity space and nearby organs are inchin there way to fill it. That not good. So gonna have surgery to move the stomach back down to its proper place and sew up this gigantic opening where it was able to crawl up. Should be FUN. No nuttin bout the surgeon. I'll have to check and see how competant he be. There be plenty others elsewhere that can perform same procedure. I like doin RESEARCH and I'ss ask plenty of questions

So If I'm goin to run this tourney,I need to know again who would like to participate. Just say your MONIKER. I could change the rules and let everyone participate. Lets say you a HARNESS OWNER. Well you can't play the HARNESS division ,but you must play 10 THOROBREDS. Same applies to a THORO owner who will be forced to play 10 harness. For the rest there will be 10 harness and 10 thoros and you must play 5 in each. I'M sortin it out. If you want to play,I'D like to get it done before I hit the table and the ANNATHESEOLOGIST knocks me out and I croak on the table with my 200 BLOOD PRESSURE.
Get well soon. I hope they get your BP under control.
Title: Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
Post by: Trigger on August 07, 2026, 08:58:27 PM
I'm in John!

Rest up, I hope the surgery goes well and you health improves 🙏
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal