HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on July 26, 2026, 12:45:25 PM
-
ITS NARCISSTIC,,I KNOW BUT WDF ;D ;D ;D..
WE IN VEGAS AND ITS FCKIN HOT,,,
HAVE GREAT WEEKEND BOYS....
-
tmbz1Happy Birthday tmbz1
hope you brought a step stool for the craps table ngc3
-
ITS NARCISSTIC,,I KNOW BUT WDF ;D ;D ;D..
WE IN VEGAS AND ITS FCKIN HOT,,,
HAVE GREAT WEEKEND BOYS....
Vegas in summer ngc3 NYC in the dead of winter ngc3
Happy Birthday Bro 15za.bd
11.chrz
I wish you a fun and awesome birthday and a healthy and successful year!
You deserve the very best!
With that said ngc3
I'm having a tough time at the track ngc3 , so let this suffice as your card tmbz1 and the level of hookers I'll be sending to your home as my gift when you get back well let's say they reflect my poor performance ngc3
I think they bathe, and shave, they're clean tmbz1
I think one of the chix has a d!ck if that is any consolation! ;D
-
I'm not going to get into chix with dicks.
But Happy Birthday! 🎂
-
Happy B-Day Just had mine last Tuesday God we're old. ;D
-
ITS NARCISSTIC,,I KNOW BUT WDF ;D ;D ;D..
WE IN VEGAS AND ITS FCKIN HOT,,,
HAVE GREAT WEEKEND BOYS....
GSAC.
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
-
glad you made this far
with da health issues
happy birthday lok55 15za.bd
-
Happy Birthday
-
GSAC.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
-
glad you made this far
with da health issues
happy birthday lok55 15za.bd
IM TRYIN ,,
THATS NOT THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW.
IM STUCK 18 GEES ON DICE TABLES ,,AND I HAVE NOT SLEPT ..
HELP A GUY OUT ;D ;D ;D
-
Happy Birthday, my friend. Hope you have a good year!! tmbz1
-
john frank army SAY :happy birthday.
hIS ONLY ADVISE TO YOU IS. hE SERIOUSLY DOUBTS YOU ROLLIN IN vegas,MORE LIKE A LOCAL illinois CASINO.
hERE BE advise IF YOU PLAYIN THE bones. dON'T GO WITH THE TABLE,aND THE CROOOD WILL HATE YOU. yOU PLAY AGAINST. THAT WERE THE % EXISTS.
aND NEVER TRY TO KILL,PLAYIN #.S OR ANY OTHER GIMMECK BET. john frank army KNOWS AS HE LIVED THERE FOR 2 YEARTS AND HIS PARTNER BLEW ALL INCOME PRIOFITS SHOOTIN.
-
Happy birthday Champ
-
IM TRYIN ,,
THATS NOT THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW.
IM STUCK 18 GEES ON DICE TABLES ,,AND I HAVE NOT SLEPT ..
HELP A GUY OUT ;D ;D ;D
melatonin 73cv.2
-
melatonin 73cv.2
And a pink tutu ngc3
Man up and mainline skag in the vein, or just roofie yourself...for a change! ngc3
-
And a pink tutu ngc3
Man up and mainline skag in the vein, or just roofie yourself...for a change! ngc3
tried melatonin once,, fkd me right up,, never again
& no shootin up
dont know what a roofie iz,, im a northern ngc3
no alcohol,, no drug, just wing it ;D
-
Happy 64th birthday.
A bit of trivia: Rocco finished 2nd at Balmoral in 2013 in his only race as a trainer.