HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on July 26, 2026, 06:25:14 AM

Title: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 26, 2026, 06:25:14 AM
Mescalero


5f Turf


should be live
Title: Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
Post by: captaintreacherous on August 03, 2026, 10:41:03 AM
I post 1 starter at Del Mar ....and I thought a few

might make a good lick on this one.....

No one?




Title: Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
Post by: Calhoun on August 03, 2026, 02:52:15 PM
Congratulations.

Attaboy.

tmbz1
Title: Re: DEl Mar Spot. 7th Race. 8-1 ML. 2nd off Layoff
Post by: captaintreacherous on August 03, 2026, 05:28:45 PM
I gave up horsebetting awhile back...

Tbreds bit easier to hit longshots..

and they do alot better when I donot bet.


and u can actually bet the Tbreds and not hurt your odds



I will post another next month....


Odds at least 8-1 or better to 30-1 range.


SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal