HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 23, 2026, 10:00:35 PM

Title: Grab a Few Beers and Watch a Classic
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 23, 2026, 10:00:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GO3X6RXIvs
Title: Re: Grab a Few Beers and Watch a Classic
Post by: captaintreacherous on July 27, 2026, 03:15:16 PM
I saw Jerry Live ....

so so at best...


I have seen better at Comedy Clubs...


The show "SEinfeld" was the best...

the stand up.    just OK
Title: Re: Grab a Few Beers and Watch a Classic
Post by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 27, 2026, 04:02:31 PM
I saw Jerry Live ....

so so at best...


I have seen better at Comedy Clubs...


The show "SEinfeld" was the best...

the stand up.    just OK
It all depends when you saw him. Some routines throughout the years were better than others. He works clean which is rare.[
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal