HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on July 22, 2026, 10:18:45 PM
-
Rainman tmbz1
-
Not my favorite BUT could pick 'at least' a handful before him.
-
Rainman and Andrew could both use a little time out !!
-
But who the hell will they come back as ngc3
-
Senator Blutarsky
-
Senator Blutarsky
Jr. ngc3
-
Uncle Jerry (jr) ?
-
Not my favorite BUT could pick 'at least' a handful before him.
Thank you! We agree on something! tmbz1
-
Rainman and Andrew could both use a little time out !!
I just post to put Andrew in his place! When he stops posting stupid, dumb, misrepresentation s, etc., I’ll stop responding to him! At least I banter better he does! Sick of hearing ‘commi’ etc. over and over again! Shows who is playing with a full deck and who isn’t!
-
Rainman tmbz1
With friends like you on plop, I don’t need enemies!! 73cv.2
-
I doubt you have too many 'TRUMP' cards in your deck. ;D
-
Rainman tmbz1
How about we start with the only member who wished death upon another human being? Look in the mirror son! What a sad excuse for a person!
-
What about your boy Ford? Told me to my face that he wished Dean Hoffman would get Leukemia and die.
So fuck off asshole, along with Pacer + G. I'd start with any or all of you. Throw in the Capt. for a bonus. 11.wp
-
I just post to put Andrew in his place! When he stops posting stupid, dumb, misrepresentation s, etc., I’ll stop responding to him! At least I banter better he does! Sick of hearing ‘commi’ etc. over and over again! Shows who is playing with a full deck and who isn’t!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
fkn commi shelf stocker
-
What about your boy Ford? Told me to my face that he wished Dean Hoffman would get Leukemia and die.
So fuck off asshole, along with Pacer + G. I'd start with any or all of you. Throw in the Capt. for a bonus. 11.wp
Treach is fitting too ngc3
P2 is the easiest IGGY ever.
You have my vote to use as you wish tmbz1
Plop would then be THRIVING, however that looks ;D
-
What about your boy Ford? Told me to my face that he wished Dean Hoffman would get Leukemia and die.
So fuck off asshole, along with Pacer + G. I'd start with any or all of you. Throw in the Capt. for a bonus. 11.wp
Go play in traffic Moron
-
Haven't people on plop asked for a poll/referendum on this/other things in the past?
-
/
/
Q
73cv.2
-
here we go again!
At least it wasn't Cut N Paste for a change! ngc3
-
here we go again!
At least it wasn't Cut N Paste for a change! ngc3
bout time you can laugh ay sumthin 11.lgzh
-
Go play in traffic Moron
An old 'blast from the past' on plop!
-
I thought it was pretty funny and accurate! tmbz1
The blast from the past comment is pretty good too! tmbz1