HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on July 22, 2026, 08:50:53 PM

Title: BUDDY LIST ..I NEVER SAW THIS ON PLOPS BEFORE..YOU CAN HAVE A BUDDY LIST
Post by: LUCPARK on July 22, 2026, 08:50:53 PM
IM STARTING A BUDDY LIST  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

BUTT BUDDY
SWORD FIGHTER BUDDY

OR JUST PLANE BUDDIES..

HAVENT DECIDED JUST YET ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: BUDDY LIST ..I NEVER SAW THIS ON PLOPS BEFORE..YOU CAN HAVE A BUDDY LIST
Post by: andrew on July 22, 2026, 08:52:06 PM

wonder if raindude will be my buddy  ;D
Title: Re: BUDDY LIST ..I NEVER SAW THIS ON PLOPS BEFORE..YOU CAN HAVE A BUDDY LIST
Post by: LUCPARK on July 22, 2026, 08:59:41 PM
wonder if raindude will be my buddy  ;D
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: BUDDY LIST ..I NEVER SAW THIS ON PLOPS BEFORE..YOU CAN HAVE A BUDDY LIST
Post by: rainman2 on July 23, 2026, 12:14:18 PM
wonder if raindude will be my buddy  ;D

There will be many lists to be made and many to choose from!   tmbz1
Title: Re: BUDDY LIST ..I NEVER SAW THIS ON PLOPS BEFORE..YOU CAN HAVE A BUDDY LIST
Post by: andrew on July 23, 2026, 04:24:56 PM
There will be many lists to be made and many to choose from!   tmbz1

list,,

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

you probably care as much about the 'list' as you did about getting your old post count back

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal