HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: COUNSELOR on July 22, 2026, 08:46:12 PM

Title: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: COUNSELOR on July 22, 2026, 08:46:12 PM
Anyone own shares in the stable?  Seems like several good horses like Jailbird Jog and wondering if checks returned to investors as received or monthly or end of year.  Seems like excessive cost in travel for many.   Training platform different and would expect fees to trainer's plus McDonald.   Lots of flights.    Travel.   Expenses such as hotes and meals ?  Interested in platform. 
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: AgentQ on July 22, 2026, 10:32:02 PM
Anyone own shares in the stable?  Seems like several good horses like Jailbird Jog and wondering if checks returned to investors as received or monthly or end of year.  Seems like excessive cost in travel for many.   Training platform different and would expect fees to trainer's plus McDonald.   Lots of flights.    Travel.   Expenses such as hotes and meals ?  Interested in platform.

I have to think Dr. Letessa makes out alright as he mentioned in just about every video and horse. It is what you think it is, Anthony being a showman, aka frontman, to hundreds of fishes scattered across NA and abroad. If people are dumb enough or don't simply care and want to torch their hard-earned money so be it. And you do have to give credit to him as he's stumbled across a few nice horses. I know more than a few horsemen that buy just as many as him and have nothing to show for it.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 22, 2026, 10:33:31 PM
Great to see you posting COUNSELOR.  I hope you've been well.

This should answer some of the questions:

https://thestable.ca/own-a-little/

This forum Lonnie set up is the biggest sounding board for TheStable:

https://talkinghorseracing.com/

Sub Forum:

https://talkinghorseracing.com/forum/forum/ownership-2/

I found in that forum as much as they want to enjoy their experience and access, they do sound off on the bs.

Plop is more of an ego trip.

A handful accept blame and failure, the rest brag their success and or defend AMac or stay silent.

You want to do this deal and build it into the goal of a Burke type operation with nice start up Investor(s) and Consultant(s) and Insider(s) or let a 13% winning driver schmuck run an 8 figure company like a mentally ill scam artist and drive your investment like a clown?

It's only worth the investment as to analyze and reverse engineer what that @sshole has done so far.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: PineHurstPacer on July 22, 2026, 10:49:18 PM
That one guy that sold him a plug for like 28K?

Steve ?


He's mia since that debacle
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: dougie on July 22, 2026, 10:51:46 PM
Anyone own shares in the stable?  Seems like several good horses like Jailbird Jog and wondering if checks returned to investors as received or monthly or end of year.  Seems like excessive cost in travel for many.   Training platform different and would expect fees to trainer's plus McDonald.   Lots of flights.    Travel.   Expenses such as hotes and meals ?  Interested in platform.
COUNSELOR, when my two partners and I had four "cheapies" at Pompano Park, we lost money on that venture. We made a lot of friends and had a fun time, but got "chewed up" by the constant VET bills. The trainer gave us a break on the monthlys and the farrier was great but VET bills were hard on us. The big mistake was something we learned the hard way. One $20,000 claimer is better that four $5000 claimers. LOL! Very stupid on my part. As for partnerships, the only Harness Racing group I always hear about is VIP Staples Partnership. Most of the folks in this group advise against them. I have a friend who was in a throughbred partnership with My racehorse.com. He had a minute share. Less than 1/10 of 1%. The cost was really cheap. Bills weren't much. As were any checks he received from them. The thing he did enjoy was going as a guest to watch the horses run. He would enjoy meeting with other investors, his trainer, the jockey, and the grooms. So if you do join a syndicate or limited partnership, please do your homework. And best of luck!
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 22, 2026, 11:04:10 PM
Great to see you posting COUNSELOR.  I hope you've been well.

This should answer some of the questions:

https://thestable.ca/own-a-little/

This forum Lonnie set up is the biggest sounding board for TheStable:

https://talkinghorseracing.com/

Sub Forum:

https://talkinghorseracing.com/forum/forum/ownership-2/

I found in that forum as much as they want to enjoy their experience and access, they do sound off on the bs.

Plop is more of an ego trip.

A handful accept blame and failure, the rest brag their success and or defend AMac or stay silent.

You want to do this deal and build it into the goal of a Burke type operation with nice start up Investor(s) and Consultant(s) and Insider(s) or let a 13% winning driver schmuck run an 8 figure company like a mentally ill scam artist and drive your investment like a clown?

It's only worth the investment as to analyze and reverse engineer what that @sshole has done so far.

Isn't that a coincidence, Senator Blutarsky is also a member of talkinghorseracin g.com and he also lives in the same area as you do!

Un fuking believeable!

 ngc3
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: COUNSELOR on July 22, 2026, 11:15:29 PM
My concern truly is that this organization could be construed as a security by the SEC  There are many instances that it is but they could argue unlimited liability.   Selling shares on a website could be a real problem.   Fees and complete control is another issue.   The paperwork must somehow get around the security issue.  The SEC and state SEC could investigate this.  As you know innocent until investigated. 
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: dougie on July 22, 2026, 11:19:18 PM
My concern truly is that this organization could be construed as a security by the SEC  There are many instances that it is but they could argue unlimited liability.   Selling shares on a website could be a real problem.   Fees and complete control is another issue.   The paperwork must somehow get around the security issue.  The SEC and state SEC could investigate this.  As you know innocent until investigated.
If you plan on starting your own limited partnership LLC or a syndicate for multiple investors, a top lawyer will be needed to make sure all the I's are dotted and the T's crossed. I'm not smart enough to even visualize starting a business like that. But if you do, Good Luck!
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: BrokenHeadPole on July 23, 2026, 06:19:24 AM
The stable ownership clearly states that investing in one of their horses is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. Like playing golf is an expense or buying a boat. They don't hide this fact either.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 23, 2026, 06:53:18 AM
My concern truly is that this organization could be construed as a security by the SEC  There are many instances that it is but they could argue unlimited liability.   Selling shares on a website could be a real problem.   Fees and complete control is another issue.   The paperwork must somehow get around the security issue.  The SEC and state SEC could investigate this.  As you know innocent until investigated.

Equine Co-Ownership (myracehorse)

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1744448/000168316819002261/myracehorse_ex0618.htm
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 23, 2026, 06:57:46 AM
Isn't that a coincidence, Senator Blutarsky is also a member of talkinghorseracin g.com and he also lives in the same area as you do!

Un fuking believeable!

 ngc3

My county is twice the size the state of Delaware  ngc3

My state is @ 25 times the size of the state of Delaware  ngc3

Did you join and send Senator Blutarsky a pm?  ngc3

Keep us updated and  informed of your stalking  ngc3 i.e. "investigation" into this matter you f'ing mentally ill homo  ;D
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Lance on July 23, 2026, 08:48:12 AM
For every $1  you invest in The Stable you will get $2 back. 
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: The Unstable on July 23, 2026, 09:08:21 AM
I am considering putting together a small ownership stable of a few horses for starters that will treat you fairly.  The trainer I have in mind and know well is Ronnie Gillespie in Ohio.  I have not even broached this topic to him yet.  Must own at least 10 percent and pay their bills.  PM me if interested. 
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 23, 2026, 09:14:59 AM
   Must own at least 10 percent and pay their bills.  PM me if interested.


  That excludes 99% of Ploppers!      ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: mwins on July 23, 2026, 09:22:25 AM
Wasn't Trigger forming a group a while back?
With a "clean" trainer or some other whimsical fantasy?
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 23, 2026, 10:55:04 AM
Wasn't Trigger forming a group a while back?
With a "clean" trainer or some other whimsical fantasy?

Maybe an idea that goes nowhere maybe something that gets developed.

Why be nasty and cynical, that's what we do talk stuff out.

By myself I couldn't do it better than AMac, but with a team, capital, hell yeh.  No 13% avg @sshole will ever be cherry picking and driving and or assigning the equine investments for drives.

That's for damn sure that would pass unanimously.


Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: titans1127 on July 23, 2026, 12:55:46 PM
Every time I have considered buying into a horse with The Stable, I always change my mind after I realize how risky it is to have AMac driving when the big money is on the line.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: ECU Pirate on July 23, 2026, 01:13:34 PM
I've been working with VIP Stable for over 2 years and now I'm up to around 10 horses owning 5% on most.  1% isn't enough for me but 5% feels like I have skin in the game.  I've owned as much as 14% of a horse and that was a great ride when he was racing well.  You definitely can't expect to make money but it sure is nice when you do receive an ACH payment.  VIP has bottom claimer horses (I avoid them at all costs after I bought in big on 1 and he was injured and retired after 1 start) all the way up to top level invitational horses with some young sire stake horses.  I've certainly had fun and I currently own some high level horses that I probably overpaid on and some I got cheap during their owner auctions where owners can sell their shares to the highest bidder.

Bills are as expected with the occasional shock vet bill but you pay 100% of the bills and only get 85% of the proceeds.  When you throw in shipping fees, it cuts another few points off.  Both the 2 year olds I bought in on this year have been busts so far but fingers crossed they turn it around.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 23, 2026, 01:34:59 PM
I've been working with VIP Stable for over 2 years and now I'm up to around 10 horses owning 5% on most.  1% isn't enough for me but 5% feels like I have skin in the game.  I've owned as much as 14% of a horse and that was a great ride when they were racing well.  You definitely can't expect to make money but it sure is nice when you do receive an ACH payment.  VIP has bottom claimer horses all the way up to top level invitational horses with some young sire stake horses.  I've certainly had fun and I currently own some high level horses that I overpaid and some I got cheap during their owner auctions where owners can sell their shares to the highest bidder.

Bills are as expected with the occasional shock vet bill but you pay 100% of the bills and only get 85% of the proceeds.  When you throw in shipping fees, it cuts another few points off.  Both the 2 years I bought in on have been busts so far but fingers crossed they turn it around.

Hope you have a winning year!

A superstar, with a big cash windfall happens too, occasionally, hope it happens for you too.

I'd be interested if the vet is a paid employee, and if not, why.  That caps their earnings.

If any of these syndicates are excellent, show a year after year +roi, there is a waiting list to get in.

This is a sidestep of gambling, depending how good or lucky makes your wealth and your experience.  This adds an element because you own something, can be sold, bred, straight up wagerers do not, they also don't get vet bills which is the bogey.

This like anyth
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: ECU Pirate on July 23, 2026, 02:18:16 PM
Before VIP, I got my start in fractional ownership with Stake Your Claim Stable in the early 2000's.  Old school way of doing things with everything done on paper and snail mailed and no website, just a phone number to call to get a voicemail update of race results and entries.  Does anyone know what happened to them????  I went back probably 10 years ago looking for them and you can't find anything on SYC or the owners.  Did they just fold and divest or did something happen?
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: dougie on July 23, 2026, 02:19:58 PM
I've been working with VIP Stable for over 2 years and now I'm up to around 10 horses owning 5% on most.  1% isn't enough for me but 5% feels like I have skin in the game.  I've owned as much as 14% of a horse and that was a great ride when they were racing well.  You definitely can't expect to make money but it sure is nice when you do receive an ACH payment.  VIP has bottom claimer horses all the way up to top level invitational horses with some young sire stake horses.  I've certainly had fun and I currently own some high level horses that I overpaid and some I got cheap during their owner auctions where owners can sell their shares to the highest bidder.

Bills are as expected with the occasional shock vet bill but you pay 100% of the bills and only get 85% of the proceeds.  When you throw in shipping fees, it cuts another few points off.  Both the 2 years I bought in on have been busts so far but fingers crossed they turn it around.
Thank you so much for that honest appraisal of VIP Stables horse partnership. I have heard some negative comments on here over the years, but I never read such an insightful in-depth look at what they have to offer. I have a friend who's thinking about it for a long time now. He hasn't pulled the "trigger yet", but I showed him your post. Good luck and continued success with VIP.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Brown jug on July 23, 2026, 05:17:33 PM
there is only one person at the stable making money
take a guess ??
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Dingus on July 23, 2026, 05:29:27 PM
I've been working with VIP Stable for over 2 years and now I'm up to around 10 horses owning 5% on most.  1% isn't enough for me but 5% feels like I have skin in the game.  I've owned as much as 14% of a horse and that was a great ride when he was racing well.  You definitely can't expect to make money but it sure is nice when you do receive an ACH payment.  VIP has bottom claimer horses (I avoid them at all costs after I bought in big on 1 and he was injured and retired after 1 start) all the way up to top level invitational horses with some young sire stake horses.  I've certainly had fun and I currently own some high level horses that I probably overpaid on and some I got cheap during their owner auctions where owners can sell their shares to the highest bidder.

Bills are as expected with the occasional shock vet bill but you pay 100% of the bills and only get 85% of the proceeds.  When you throw in shipping fees, it cuts another few points off.  Both the 2 year olds I bought in on this year have been busts so far but fingers crossed they turn it around.

Here’s an email I got about 10 years ago, when with VIP:

The billing we do is not at all like billing you would receive as the owner of your own horse!  Given you have some horses on your own, you do have some level of understanding that our other Partners might not.... BUT, keep in mind that billing an individual owner is NOT the same as our Partnership billing.  To bill as many as 100 horses and 200 partners, we must standardize our bills or we would never got bills to Partners on time!

You ask about shipping charges....In order to to get our billing out on a timely basis, we generally charge the same for each trip.  There may be times when the charges are less when more than one of VIP's horse's ship together, but there are also times when the actual charges are more because we ship with a private shipper instead of the trainer.

You also asked about vet charges on trainer's bill.  The September bill from John Butenschoen is attached.  Some of our trainers have such costs, some don't.

Best Regards,
Ed


And my response after getting the trainer’s bill:

Thank you for sending me JB's training bill.

Please explain how the vet charges and equipment purchases of $443 and $51 (total $494) were charged twice.
They were already included in the $2,200 training bill in line 1 and then again in line 2 as a separate item.

Per what you sent me, John's training bill is $55/day x 30 or 31 days, plus $75 in WC. 
This amounts to $1725 for Sept and $1780 for Oct.
Yet the invoices show $2200.

If this has been going on month after month, then we have a serious situation of double billing here.



Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: TimTimTimbo on July 23, 2026, 11:09:13 PM
there is only one person at the stable making money
take a guess ??

Race 14 at Scioto and AMAC goes to the front with Bella Dayle and hands to lead to a 72-1 shot (Not a good move) and then 3 back on inside he tries to go thru a gap that was or was not there and the horse 2nd over was gapping a bit and then AMAC's horse goes off stride.  Someone is getting fined. I don't hardly ever bet and If I do, I don't bet many except Hambo day etc when there is a decent pool but I think if you bet his horse you would be kinda pissed off I only watched it once live so I am guessing he went for a gap that was not there but I guess we will know.  I watched it again on replay and The #4 horse was going roughly and looked lame to me right when that happened.

They held the payoffs and DQ'ed AMAC  from 5th
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: PineHurstPacer on July 23, 2026, 11:40:59 PM
Looks like He got some fresh Scioto air in the 15th
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: brownmoose13 on July 23, 2026, 11:42:39 PM
If you think race 14 was bad watch race 15...a poster drive by AHole!! Lets see he had 5 in from the stable and all 5 made a grand total of $2600 but AHole after all his expenses probably made $3000. This not to mention the vet bill tomorrow when he scopes and draws blood on the 5. Did you also notice how many catch drives he gets at Scioto?? I think the motto of his "partners..AKA sheep" comes straight from Animal House...Thank you sir can I have another!!!
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: ECU Pirate on July 24, 2026, 09:40:09 AM
Race 14 at Scioto and AMAC goes to the front with Bella Dayle and hands to lead to a 72-1 shot (Not a good move) and then 3 back on inside he tries to go thru a gap that was or was not there and the horse 2nd over was gapping a bit and then AMAC's horse goes off stride.  Someone is getting fined. I don't hardly ever bet and If I do, I don't bet many except Hambo day etc when there is a decent pool but I think if you bet his horse you would be kinda pissed off I only watched it once live so I am guessing he went for a gap that was not there but I guess we will know.  I watched it again on replay and The #4 horse was going roughly and looked lame to me right when that happened.

They held the payoffs and DQ'ed AMAC  from 5th

He definitely raced like a scared driver after recent messy drives.  28.3 first quarter that 72-1 shot would have let him go easy on a re-take.  No excuse not to take that immediately.

Race 15 seems to be the opposite of race 14.  He was the long shot and figured the fav would let him go and re-take since he was dumb enough to do it last race.  He was sadly wrong.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: AsPromised on July 24, 2026, 12:01:06 PM
Hard to find two bigger boneheaded drives than the 14th and 15th.

Question, are the sheep on the hook for all those fuckin' starbucks drinks and stops he does almost every video!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: brownmoose13 on July 24, 2026, 12:26:40 PM
1. AHole and his family basically live free off his sheep
2. He is a dangerous driver and someday (and I hope I am wrong) he is going to cause a big accident. Besides Scioto, last week he jammed Lou Armstrong in a hole going to the quarter and I heard that after the race some drivers were very unhappy. Hell, AHole can't even sit in the bike properly.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 24, 2026, 12:28:06 PM
Hard to find two bigger boneheaded drives than the 14th and 15th.

Question, are the sheep on the hook for all those fuckin' starbucks drinks and stops he does almost every video!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

  He lives like the multimillionaire he is.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: darnoldrocks on July 24, 2026, 03:38:10 PM
The stable ownership clearly states that investing in one of their horses is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. Like playing golf is an expense or buying a boat. They don't hide this fact either.

Entertainment is the same outcome owning a % of a horse with any trainer.
Your chances of winning money after expenses is never guaranteed and isn't likely.
But rest assured, your trainer is doing fine.
The only real difference, you can usually count on a non Stable trainer, to acquire the services of the best driver available. 
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: G on July 25, 2026, 10:21:36 AM
If you know what you're doing and your race at the right race tracks classified properly you can't help but make money as long as your horse stays sound.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 10:23:18 AM
If you know what you're doing and your race at the right race tracks classified properly you can't help but make money as long as your horse stays sound.

Known by every person on earth including those yet born  ngc3

You are a simple F  ;D
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Dingus on July 25, 2026, 10:46:06 AM
Known by every person on earth including those yet born  ngc3

You are a simple F  ;D

Yes, just enter them in 1 or 2 horse fair races.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: PineHurstPacer on July 25, 2026, 02:28:34 PM
here comes the "I should have drove today" video

James ran Atomix Hanover into the gait, announcer never noticed it.

I thought He just took a bad step watching it live, but just watched the replay and indeed James did run him into the gait causing him to just take a bad step.

Did it cost him the race?  Never know but good chance
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 02:32:42 PM
here comes the "I should have drove today" video

James ran Atomix Hanover into the gait, announcer never noticed it.

I thought He just took a bad step watching it live, but just watched the replay and indeed James did run him into the gait causing him to just take a bad step.

Did it cost him the race?  Never know but good chance

Timmy schooled him with that slow second quarter and half.  56 and change and he's first over and they come home in 54 - what race were you watching after the gate.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: PineHurstPacer on July 25, 2026, 02:46:43 PM
ignore button has been pushed.

guaranteed winner of the day
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2026, 02:52:22 PM
ignore button has been pushed.

guaranteed winner of the day

I'll raise you all in.

IGGY forever for you too  ngc3
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: SDST2009 on July 25, 2026, 02:56:51 PM
If you know what you're doing and your race at the right race tracks classified properly you can't help but make money as long as your horse stays sound.

Wow, you must have a horseshoe stuffed up your ass if that's the case for you ngc3

Yes, you can make $$ with a properly classified horse but there are far more variables involved.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: G on July 26, 2026, 12:33:49 PM
Wow, you must have a horseshoe stuffed up your ass if that's the case for you ngc3

Yes, you can make $$ with a properly classified horse but there are far more variables involved.
you contradicted yourself. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even on this website.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: SDST2009 on July 26, 2026, 03:55:50 PM
you contradicted yourself. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even on this website.

I don't think that I did. Your statement was "you can't help but make money" conditional on correct classification, knowing what you're doing, and soundness.

f you truly believe A+B+C = D, then everyone would be flocking to racing as a money making scheme. It's absolutely not, under even the best of circumstances. You can thing do everything right and still net loss. Way more variables than that.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: darnoldrocks on July 26, 2026, 04:23:18 PM
I don't think that I did. Your statement was "you can't help but make money" conditional on correct classification, knowing what you're doing, and soundness.

f you truly believe A+B+C = D, then everyone would be flocking to racing as a money making scheme. It's absolutely not, under even the best of circumstances. You can thing do everything right and still net loss. Way more variables than that.

sdst2009, you are 100% correct.
Title: Re: THE STABLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Post by: G on July 27, 2026, 09:53:26 AM
I don't think that I did. Your statement was "you can't help but make money" conditional on correct classification, knowing what you're doing, and soundness.

f you truly believe A+B+C = D, then everyone would be flocking to racing as a money making scheme. It's absolutely not, under even the best of circumstances. You can thing do everything right and still net loss. Way more variables than that.
you can't help but make money if your horse is classified correctly at the right track and he stays sound. You're not gonna make money at Monticello you have to be at Yonkers or Kentucky or some of the other better tracks.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal