HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: dougie on July 18, 2026, 11:50:15 PM

Title: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: dougie on July 18, 2026, 11:50:15 PM
As I posted at 1:33PM today
 My "Longshot Special" won the Haskell!!!!!
$10WIN On #3 Baby Vino
$20PLACE On #3 Baby Vino
And
$2EX 2-6
A great day!!!!!
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 11:52:12 PM
As I posted at 1:33PM today
 My "Longshot Special" won the Haskell!!!!!
$10WIN On #3 Baby Vino
$20PLACE On #3 Baby Vino
And
$2EX 2-6
A great day!!!!!

 76za.dcg Awesome Dougie! 76za.dcg

I lost track...amazing how you came up with that one!  ;D
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: dougie on July 18, 2026, 11:54:55 PM
Thanks! I was amazed he won! LOL!
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: toothman on July 19, 2026, 12:38:41 AM
 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: Yonkers1A on July 19, 2026, 08:43:37 AM
You da man Dougie
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: dougie on July 19, 2026, 08:57:05 AM
tmbz1 tmbz1
Thanks!
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: dougie on July 19, 2026, 08:57:46 AM
You da man Dougie
Thanks!
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: seen2much on July 19, 2026, 09:43:40 AM
As I posted at 1:33PM today
 My "Longshot Special" won the Haskell!!!!!
$10WIN On #3 Baby Vino
$20PLACE On #3 Baby Vino
And
$2EX 2-6
A great day!!!!!
AWESOME PICK!
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: JT on July 19, 2026, 09:49:19 AM
Dougieeeee!!!
Nice capping man.
Just saw this, I was at Scioto with my Mom
Was saving my phone battery for betting  ngc3
Title: Re: Great win in the Haskell for me today!!!!!
Post by: bello on July 19, 2026, 09:59:24 AM
Wow Dougie. You amaze me!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal