HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 07:23:38 AM

Title: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 07:23:38 AM
What a huge day of racing, again!

I've got no room to even add Del Mar  ngc3

19 horses came up in my VS, which has absolutely been cooking, and been on fire.

I'm doing selected races at the following 8 tracks:

Monmouth (Haskell), SPA
Hiawartha, The Meadows, Tioga, Scioto, BigM, Mohawk

Each and everyone of these tracks has a high percentage of rain forecasted.  From a negligible amount early to late - to over 1".

Make sure you have PP's that show their history (if they have any) on the wet.

Back soon, with VS follows.  Selects too.  Good luck!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 08:35:37 AM
What a huge day of racing, again!

I've got no room to even add Del Mar  ngc3

19 horses came up in my VS, which has absolutely been cooking, and been on fire.

I'm doing selected races at the following 8 tracks:

Monmouth (Haskell), SPA
Hiawartha, The Meadows, Tioga, Scioto, BigM, Mohawk

Each and everyone of these tracks has a high percentage of rain forecasted.  From a negligible amount early to late - to over 1".

Make sure you have PP's that show their history (if they have any) on the wet.

Back soon, with VS follows.  Selects too.  Good luck!  ;D
8 tracks ngc3
That is bello and I on steroids
One point on a serious note
Watch for the jockey changes at the SPA.. meaning a horse will be worse without Prat,Irad,Luis and Tyler obviously seeing as they are in New Jersey.
I will be trackside at Scioto tonight. Nice card there tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 08:40:26 AM
8 tracks ngc3
That is bello and I on steroids
One point on a serious note
Watch for the jockey changes at the SPA.. meaning a horse will be worse without Prat,Irad,Luis and Tyler obviously seeing as they are in New Jersey.
I will be trackside at Scioto tonight. Nice card there tmbz1

 ngc3

It's where the VS horses landed with the exception of the SPA, I wanted to take a stab at the 5th and 8th..

 tmbz1

Great point on the jockey changes!

The weather too a big potential bogey.

Opening the form for Scioto right now and looking at the 13th,14th and 15th races!

Have fun there tonight and good luck JT!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 08:46:04 AM
ngc3

It's where the VS horses landed with the exception of the SPA, I wanted to take a stab at the 5th and 8th..

 tmbz1

Great point on the jockey changes!

The weather too a big potential bogey.

Opening the form for Scioto right now and looking at the 13th,14th and 15th races!

Have fun there tonight and good luck JT!  ;D
Thanks man tmbz1
17 races at Scioto tonight
Almost up to the typical LBJ 20 or 21 per day ngc3
I will split after watching Big Ranger in race 15
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 09:19:16 AM
Thanks man tmbz1
17 races at Scioto tonight
Almost up to the typical LBJ 20 or 21 per day ngc3
I will split after watching Big Ranger in race 15
Once I get the fair track circuit median race time down, the LBJ becomes a lot easier for me for those horses. 

Used Big Ranger cold in the pick 4's with an all at the end, but also handicapped the 16th separately. 

Here's my VS follows, turns out to be 20  ngc3 and selections  ;D:

SPA
5 - 1,2
8 - 1,5

Monmouth
2 - 6 VS
4 - 5 / 1,4
7 - 3, 7
11 - 3
12 - 2 VS, 6 VS

Hiawartha
8 - 1, 2 VS, 6

The Meadows
4 - 2 VS
6 - 1, 4 VS, 6 VS
7 - 1 VS, 3, 4, 5 VS

Tioga
6 - 2 VS, 4
7 - 2 VS, 6 VS, 7 VS, 9

BigM
8 - 2, 5 VS, 8

Scioto
13 - 3 VS, 5, 6 VS, 8
14 - 2, 3,  6 VS, 9
15 - 6 VS
16 - 1, 4, 8

Mohawk
6 - 6 VS
9 - 4 VS / 1, 3, 7, 9

Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 10:04:34 AM
Hey Sweet  I thought Grande Cojones was a new track> I was looking for a program.

Watch the weather boys. Late studying start for me. 1/2 way thru Colonial and finished Monmouth. But there may be rain there. Looks like Spa will be wet.

Great racing today. Ill be back later
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 10:46:42 AM
Hey Sweet  I thought Grande Cojones was a new track> I was looking for a program.

Watch the weather boys. Late studying start for me. 1/2 way thru Colonial and finished Monmouth. But there may be rain there. Looks like Spa will be wet.

Great racing today. Ill be back later

ngc3

Good name for a track  ngc3

Good luck Bello! ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 11:30:34 AM
Lets start with some Colonial

$2 dd and p3  >50 p5

78/6/4689/5 /137
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 11:37:50 AM
Lets start with some Colonial

$2 dd and p3  >50 p5

78/6/4689/5 /137

Race 1  87 ex  $29
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 11:47:38 AM
Good start bello.  tmbz1
I was waiting for your Monmouth picks.
I am formulating a pick 5 there around skippy in race 4
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 11:48:56 AM
W2G Bello, Colonial was tough, you're nailing it now!

How the hell did the 10 cent super pay that big?
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 11:53:04 AM
W2G Bello, Colonial was tough, you're nailing it now!

How the hell did the 10 cent super pay that big?
Longest shot on the board finishing 4th and no #6 involved I am guessing
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 11:56:36 AM
Monmouth Race 1

#1 seems like a free space in the p5

$20 w 1  $5 dd  16  $2  p3 1/6/167  >50 p5  1/6/167/5/57
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 11:57:07 AM
Longest shot on the board finishing 4th and no #6 involved I am guessing
 

Agree with the 6  tmbz1

3rd over 1st over 4th choice in a eight horse field.

Paying 961-1  ngc3

Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 12:00:43 PM
 

Agree with the 6  tmbz1

3rd over 1st over 4th choice in a eight horse field.

Paying 961-1  ngc3
Yeah it did pay alot agreed
Tough beat race 2 bello
#6 was all over the track
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 12:02:27 PM
Yeah it did pay alot agreed
Tough beat race 2 bello
#6 was all over the track

Yeah   very green. #1 took a ton of $$$$
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 12:06:38 PM
Fuck   #1 Monmouth much the best....BUT BURIED   bad start
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 12:18:27 PM
Fuck   #1 Monmouth much the best....BUT BURIED   bad start
That was piss poor,atrocious and sickening from Paco
The #4 has quit every single time and you get caught behind him and an 80-1 shot
I had him singled along with Skippy
Didn't even have a chance to post my ticket  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 12:21:23 PM
Here is Gulfstream early pick 5 which needed tweaking because I had the #4 singled in leg 1 and he was a late scratch
1,2,3,5,6,7,9/2/All/All/3
$126 oranges
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 12:33:07 PM
Here's the SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ALL/1,3,4,5,6,7,9/8/4/ALL
$147 minerals
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 12:46:35 PM
Here's the SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ALL/1,3,4,5,6,7,9/8/4/ALL
$147 minerals

Good start   Buried aa couple of favorites... No spa for me today. It starting to rain there and I didnt handicap for slop or off turf

Adios at meadows. Ton of driver changes
 Race 1 p4  4/67/14/236

Monmouth race 3 p5 167/5/57/7/13
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 12:51:32 PM
Good start   Buried aa couple of favorites... No spa for me today. It starting to rain there and I didnt handicap for slop or off turf

Adios at meadows. Ton of driver changes
 Race 1 p4  4/67/14/236

Monmouth race 3 p5 167/5/57/7/13
Here is one I played at Monmouth
Same singles as you
1,3,4,6,7,9,10/5/3,5,6,7,9,10/7/1,2,3,5,7
$105
That's it for me now.. heading to Scioto shortly
Gonna take my Mom there, get her out of the house to have some fun
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 01:01:54 PM
Here is one I played at Monmouth
Same singles as you
1,3,4,6,7,9,10/5/3,5,6,7,9,10/7/1,2,3,5,7
$105
That's it for me now.. heading to Scioto shortly
Gonna take my Mom there, get her out of the house to have some fun

Nice to have a mom that lies the races. Will she last the entire card?

Late scratch #6 at monmouth

At colonial I need 137 for the p3   Race 5 p5  137/159/110/27/8thirteen
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Bitter Truth on July 18, 2026, 01:04:32 PM
Have fun JT. Thought seriously about going. Hope you dodge any big storms. Perfect conditions for them,
with the rain steaming up that humidity. Don't want the sun shining or look out. They held the Big Ranger
off till late to keep people around. 17 races is a bit much. Right here watching golf, several tracks. The Crown
is coming out soon. tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 01:07:48 PM
Nice to have a mom that lies the races. Will she last the entire card?

Late scratch #6 at monmouth

At colonial I need 137 for the p3   Race 5 p5  137/159/110/27/8thirteen
She will come up and watch a couple with me..to hot for her to sit outside to long
It was her parents, my Grandparents that got me into racing.
Most of the time she will be in the racino playing slots.
We will sit down to a nice supper as well. They show the races on big screens in the few restaurants there.
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 01:09:14 PM
Have fun JT. Thought seriously about going. Hope you dodge any big storms. Perfect conditions for them,
with the rain steaming up that humidity. Don't want the sun shining or look out. They held the Big Ranger
off till late to keep people around. 17 races is a bit much. Right here watching golf, several tracks. The Crown
is coming out soon. tmbz1
Thanks BT
Always nice to be trackside again
I don't go nearly as much as I used to.
It definitely will storm at some point, probably more then once
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: dougie on July 18, 2026, 01:33:18 PM
Wishing all my fellow "Plopsters" a big day sending that cash in.....

My bets for today.....

Saratoga
Race #5
$20WP on #1 Dynamic Pricing                $40
$10EX 1/2-3-4-6                                   $40
$10EX 2-3-4-6/1                                   $40
Wager Cost $120

Race #6
$10WIN    #4 Caldo Candy                     $10
$50PLACE #4 Caldo Candy                     $50
Wager Cost $60

Monmouth Park
Race #5
$10WIN    #6 Jolly Jolene                      $10
$20PLACE #6 Jolly Jolene                      $20
$5EX 6/3-5-7-9-10                               $25
$5EX 3-5-7-8-10/6                               $25
Wager Cost $80

Monmouth Park
Race #12 The Haskell Stakes
*****LONGSHOT SPECIAL*****
$10WIN     #3 Baby Vino                      $10
$20PLACE  #3 Baby Vino                      $20
$2EX 3/2-4-5-6-7                                $10
$5EX 2-4-5-6-7/3                                $25
$1TRI 2-4-5-6-7with
         2-4-5-6-7with
         3                                               $20
Wager Cost $85

Total Wagers $325

Off to play Poker at the Encore Casino Boston!
Have a great day today!!!!!                                       
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 01:35:25 PM
Monmouth tickets dead ×2
I never play there so not shocking
Gulfstream leg 3 about to go off with the first single through
The Spa is having a monsoon  ngc3
Decent results first single coming up in leg 3
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 01:55:58 PM
Monmouth weather is looking scary
Colonial  Race 7

$5 box 110  $2 dd  110/27  $3 p3  110/27/8
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 18, 2026, 02:14:54 PM
Spa is dead
Serves me right having Christopher Elliott as a single
Gulfstream will pay of 400 bucks to the 3
That would bring me back to even fingers crossed
Off to Scioto
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 02:28:21 PM
Spa is dead
Serves me right having Christopher Elliott as a single
Gulfstream will pay of 400 bucks to the 3
That would bring me back to even fingers crossed
Off to Scioto

Chris Eliot is awful and the horse was also coming off a vet track but I am reluctant to say anythinhg

Meadows Race 5

Love #6  p4  6/134/358/347
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 02:32:44 PM
Trying to beat Burke on adios day is futile
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 03:55:52 PM
Just got back from errands...

Governor's Cup in PEI, who knew  ngc3

Whip did!

Nice place on the 4 Dougie!

Bello has been near perfect, Colonial really picked up.

JT that GP was heartbreaking, sorry bro - make it happen at in Columbus!  tmbz1

I've done nada early.

I guess skippy F'd us all  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 04:09:39 PM
Race 9 meadows

P5  3/123/46/5/58
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: dougie on July 18, 2026, 04:18:04 PM
Just got back from errands...

Governor's Cup in PEI, who knew  ngc3

Whip did!

Nice place on the 4 Dougie!

Bello has been near perfect, Colonial really picked up.

JT that GP was heartbreaking, sorry bro - make it happen at in Columbus!  tmbz1

I've done nada early.

I guess skippy F'd us all  ngc3
Thanks Sweet ! I needed that Place bet!
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 04:45:15 PM
First spa bet  dd  p3   p5  23/13910/35/110/34

Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 04:55:28 PM
First spa bet  dd  p3   p5  23/13910/35/110/34

Nice Bello!

That f'ing hanging at the Meadows that sh!t happened to me earlier with Lou Dipa.  Wrenn is sitting behind OOMM, pulls out then ends up in the grandstand racing diagonal  ngc3.  The one came up, great my long shot, but the Lou Dipa the 4 couldn't beat the 2, cost me the tri and sup!
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 04:56:20 PM
Monmouth race 10  p5  5/7/246/2/57
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 05:25:05 PM
My DRF formulator showed race 11 as off the turf.  Cost me the race.
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 05:28:43 PM
Scioto... JT  you made me get a program!  Have fun

Race 1  1 win  dd  1-4  p5  1/4/145/1/1
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 05:52:30 PM
Some Mohawk bs  ngc3

1 - 3 / 4,5,6,8
2 - 2,6
3 - ALL
4 - 3
5 - ALL
6 - 2,3,4,6,7,9
7 - 3

More to come...maybe  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 06:08:42 PM
Scioto race 3  p4  146/1/1/245
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 06:56:20 PM
Scioto race 5  p3  1/245/345
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 07:17:51 PM
scioto race 6  ex tri box 245

Scioto race 7  5 win box 345  p4  345/6/47/347
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 07:28:25 PM
If you sprout wood from Bello's picks that alone don't make you gay.

He's just that F'ing good!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: bello on July 18, 2026, 09:49:03 PM
Ha   the rest

Scioto race 11

p5  2/24/345/469/6

Scioto race 13

p4  347/469/6/458

Scioto race 15

p3  6/458/4
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: LUCPARK on July 18, 2026, 10:33:17 PM
Hey trig

Did u bet my ex horse at big m

Avanti

We sold him last winter

Winner at 16/1.  First start with per

Boom
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 18, 2026, 10:36:12 PM
Hey trig

Did u bet my ex horse at big m

Avanti

We sold him last winter

Winner at 16/1.  First start with per

Boom

 tmbz1

I put him in the VS and followed your cues Boss!

 76za.dcg 76za.dcg

I missed the race live consoling some plopper's on their last hurrah at Hawthorne  ngc3

You said it in the forum yesterday for everyone too!  tmbz1

Thanks bro!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 19, 2026, 10:18:20 AM
How'd it go yesterday fellas?
I was saving my phone battery for betting. Priorities ya know ngc3
I hit a couple small ones at Scioto.. played a hair above even there
That was a wicked storm that rolled through
Miki and Minnie..ultra impressive mare seeing in person for the first time.
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 19, 2026, 10:31:35 AM
How'd it go yesterday fellas?
I was saving my phone battery for betting. Priorities ya know ngc3
I hit a couple small ones at Scioto.. played a hair above even there
That was a wicked storm that rolled through
Miki and Minnie..ultra impressive mare seeing in person for the first time.

Not great, saw all this money come in, was only canceled tracks  ngc3

That f'ing savant big mouth critical of everyone lying scumbag Calhoun gave out 5 horses in the Haskell's 7 horse field, prick lost  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84447.msg1272099#msg1272099

I dreamt this morning you and I were strategizing the value of bookend pick 5s A???A  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: JT on July 19, 2026, 10:38:55 AM
Not great, saw all this money come in, was only canceled tracks  ngc3

That f'ing savant big mouth critical of everyone lying scumbag Calhoun gave out 5 horses in the Haskell's 7 horse field, prick lost  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84447.msg1272099#msg1272099

I dreamt this morning you and I were strategizing the value of bookend pick 5s A???A  ;D
ngc3 Dougie slammed that race I saw
Awesome for him
No offense, but I don't want to be in your dreams ngc3
Fucking Gulfstream yesterday. Lose in the last leg there again for the millionth time
I have come so close there the last 2 months. Its way overdue.
Today might be the day, or Monday, they race Monday's there now
I have a love hate relationship with that place
Title: Re: Saturday, 7/18/26 Grande Cojones Gambling 🍒
Post by: Trigger on July 19, 2026, 10:47:53 AM
ngc3 Dougie slammed that race I saw
Awesome for him
No offense, but I don't want to be in your dreams ngc3
Fucking Gulfstream yesterday. Lose in the last leg there again for the millionth time
I have come so close there the last 2 months. Its way overdue.
Today might be the day, or Monday, they race Monday's there now
I have a love hate relationship with that place

Please file a complaint with my subconscious  ngc3

If the VS comes up with multiple for horizontal, something else, then that's off...going in the direction of vertical bets.

Best payout potential.

Last hurrah this year  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal