HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: MIKE CAMPBELL on July 16, 2026, 07:02:03 PM
-
Are there any other countries helping these idiots who are poisoning the world?
-
Plenty of help is needed around the world.
There are at least 15 countries experiencing wildfires right now, including the USA and Canada.
-
Plenty of help is needed around the world.
There are at least 15 countries experiencing wildfires right now, including the USA and Canada.
Once again, are there any countries helping Canada?
-
how ironic
the left wing snow flake clown liberals have sent billions to the ukraine and supported every other third world cause with hundreds of millions of dollars
unfortunately they have no money to buy decent water dispensing planes etc to try and prevent forest fires
-
Once again, are there any countries helping Canada?
AI search says yes, including the US and New Zealand.
-
I was supposed to see Jonh Meloncamp tonight, but it was canceled 2 hours before the show due to the smoke...
-
Wanna he gonna sing CHERRY BOMB? For as it says: " That's when smoke was smoke." ;D
-
Are there any other countries helping these idiots who are poisoning the world?
Ontario for that fact Canada,, has become a Third World country overrun with Muslims. That president or should I say ballet dancer has done,, nothing he's too busy fucking that narcissist Katy
-
They're poisoning our animals and closing our businesses. Why doesnt Trump SUE CANADA?
-
They're poisoning our animals and closing our businesses. Why doesnt Trump SUE CANADA?
tmbz1
-
Are there any other countries helping these idiots who are poisoning the world?
We have had the smoke here in Maine the last few days. Seems to have cleared away this morning.
-
We have had the smoke here in Maine the last few days. Seems to have cleared away this morning.
tmbz1
-
Are there any other countries helping these idiots who are poisoning the world?
I know you can help.
Just face towards Canada, open your big mouth...and talk.
I'm pretty sure that you're bellowing will help push the smoke all the way back to Canada.
-
I know you can help.
Just face towards Canada, open your big mouth...and talk.
I'm pretty sure that you're bellowing will help push the smoke all the way back to Canada.
The only thing I have ever done for Canada is point my ass towards them and fart.
-
Them Maple leaf motherpluckers gots to curb this crap! It's a 100 degrees out and I gots to be having a Covid era face mask on to fool around with my ponies out back! 11.wp
-
I never hear then stupid f ucks up north complain of all the Alaska wild fire smoke that drifts across their provinces & territories. I just read that Alaska averages over 1 million acres of wild fires per year with most of the fires just left to burn themselves out. We don't even try to put them out lol. In 2015 over 5 million acres burned. Maybe we should lend them a few of the water boomers we are not using to put out those Alaska fires.
-
It was really bad in central Ohio today, could barely see the sunrise
Combined with the heat, awful weather to work outside in
Not easy for a middle aged guy like me, slinging a paintbrush and climbing 32 foot extension ladders all day long. Pretty rough
Like my Grandfather used to say though, getting old isn't for pussies ngc3
-
It was really bad in central Ohio today, could barely see the sunrise
Combined with the heat, awful weather to work outside in
Not easy for a middle aged guy like me, slinging a paintbrush and climbing 32 foot extension ladders all day long. Pretty rough
Like my Grandfather used to say though, getting old isn't for pussies ngc3
If I considered myself middle aged, that means I will live to 150 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
If I considered myself middle aged, that means I will live to 150 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I am about to turn 52 in a couple months..
But working 50 or 60 hours a week in this shit makes me feel 150 ngc3
-
They canceled alot of tracks tonight, rightfully so
Hoosier is taking full advantage.
I counted 6 races in 3 hours time, what a joke
Hopefully Scioto doesn't cancel tomorrow like they did today
I plan on going down there for a pretty nice card tmbz1
-
Trump wants compensation good luck with that
-
What A crying bunch of babies Trump will fix it like he fixed Iran your all a joke.
-
What A crying bunch of babies Trump will fix it like he fixed Iran your all a joke.
I'll take second grade grammar for $200 Alex
-
What A crying bunch of babies Trump will fix it like he fixed Iran your all a joke.
WHAT! Who the fuck is this guy
-
For years these Canadians come down here and take our money go back. You can count on one hand they want that become American citizens and those are good people.
The French Canadians are the worst,,, I don't think I have to tell anybody that's educated that.
-
You would fit right in in Canada
-
yes we have alot of wildfires here canada has alot of forests the us has had there share minnisota and really bad in LA
we were always the first to help the us if our idiot prime ministers sent NO money to the ukraine we would have 350
water bombers real canadians have NO SAY to many immigrants alot snuck across the border before we closed it youall in the us have been best friends to us DONALD TRUMP is heelbent on fucking that up why simple
THE 80 YEAR OLD BABY CANT HAVE CANADA OR GREENLAND SO HE POUTS LIKE A LIL BITCH
truth has been told have a nice day youall make lots of money betting
-
Hey take off you hoser. ;D
-
Meanwhile a Canadian helicopter pilot dies helping fight Colorado wildfires.
-
FYI, there are brushfires out in the Florida Everglades too! You can see the 'smog' from time to time here too!
It's a major problem everywhere!
-
Meanwhile a Canadian helicopter pilot dies helping fight Colorado wildfires.
that's sad I feel bad for him and his family but that has nothing to do at harness racing,,, these cocksuckers come down take our money go home.
The worst is the French Canadian the scum of the scum. The only thing good about French Canadian their women fuck like rabbits.
-
You probably haven't gotten laid in 30 years.
-
You probably haven't gotten laid in 30 years.
I'm sorry is your better half French Canadian? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
that's sad I feel bad for him and his family but that has nothing to do at harness racing,,, these cocksuckers come down take our money go home.
The worst is the French Canadian the scum of the scum. The only thing good about French Canadian their women fuck like rabbits.
I forgot. There are no Americans that race in Canada.
-
I'm sorry is your better half French Canadian? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Your better half is your right hand, and it belongs to a man.