HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on July 16, 2026, 03:34:40 PM
-
GTFO
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
-
The only thing I find a little harsh on here is someone threatening to hack your account.
Outside of that, couldn't give a shit.
-
The only thing I find a little harsh on here is someone threatening to hack your account.
Outside of that, couldn't give a shit.
tmbz1
-
All I know is the forum has been running better since THT put 1/2 of us on Iggy!
You gotta admitt it.
Today has been great so far!
73cv.2
-
All I know is the forum has been running better since THT put 1/2 of us on Iggy!
You gotta admitt it.
Today has been great so far!
73cv.2
tmbz1
-
hvc.1 62za.clp 76za.dcg 11.dnc
-
GTFO
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
Yes, we need a place people can go to prove that harness racing is infested by a bunch of low life scum.
-
Welcome fellow scumster!
tmbz1
-
Yes, we need a place people can go to prove that harness racing is infested by a bunch of low life scum.
speak for yourself. I know a lot of good quality people in the business that never go on this website they know it's full of shit thanks to the two assholes.
-
PREACH ON FATHER LUKE? Just because you can make this site pop- up on yo screen, Doesn't mean that it's for anyone and everyone!! 11.wp 11.wp tmbz1
-
speak for yourself. I know a lot of good quality people in the business that never go on this website they know it's full of shit thanks to the two assholes.
AGREED tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Every respectable quality human being that I have ever spoken to in this industry has never been a part of this site and will never be due to the stupidity, ignorance and racism of a few degenerate posters that ruin this site with total garbage and obsessive posts!
-
AGREED tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Every respectable quality human being that I have ever spoken to in this industry has never been a part of this site and will never be due to the stupidity, ignorance and racism of a few degenerate posters that ruin this site with total garbage and obsessive posts!
then why you here asshole ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I just wish the forum had more discussion involving harness racing, and less discussion involving personalities of individual posters.
Have to wade through a lot of junk to get to a civilized exchange of harness racing.
-
AGREED tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Every respectable quality human being that I have ever spoken to in this industry has never been a part of this site and will never be due to the stupidity, ignorance and racism of a few degenerate posters that ruin this site with total garbage and obsessive posts!
then why you here asshole ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 busted ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
then why you here asshole ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
aren't you the same jackass midget who wished death upon another human being? You outta shut your mouth moron!
-
I just wish the forum had more discussion involving harness racing, and less discussion involving personalities of individual posters.
Have to wade through a lot of junk to get to a civilized exchange of harness racing.
Could not agree more.
-
The (2) Arseholes everyone knows have helped to bring down our sport...
which is what they wanted...
The site itself....was down to begin with...
(2) Total Assholes....
(1) soon to be without an Indiana license in 2027.
-
aren't you the same jackass midget who wished death upon another human being? You outta shut your mouth moron!
Yea so fckin what
Some people death is the best option
GSAC
PIGEON ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Yea so fckin what
Some people death is the best option
GSAC
PIGEON ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Go play in traffic Midget! You are a poor excuse for a human being!