HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 16, 2026, 01:05:43 PM

Title: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on July 16, 2026, 01:05:43 PM
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: LUCPARK on July 16, 2026, 02:04:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs5StN8J-0


 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: darnoldrocks on July 16, 2026, 02:24:45 PM
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...

If your name isn't mentioned by any plopsters, I will bet G eludes, refers or posts about you ZERO times.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 16, 2026, 02:31:06 PM
I wouldn't make that bet because they have been times where Mike's name hasn't been mentioned for days except by him, but as soon as "G" shows up he repeats the same drivel to Mike because he thinks everyone is Mike, even uses Sound Off for the same thing. He even thinks I'm Mike because he's so obsessed with him.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: darnoldrocks on July 16, 2026, 02:41:21 PM
I wouldn't make that bet because they have been times where Mike's name hasn't been mentioned for days except by him, but as soon as "G" shows up he repeats the same drivel to Mike because he thinks everyone is Mike, even uses Sound Off for the same thing. He even thinks I'm Mike because he's so obsessed with him.

My money is still on G !
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 16, 2026, 03:05:41 PM
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: darnoldrocks on July 16, 2026, 03:25:54 PM
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.

Book it.    He can't mention Mike, but he can brag about his horses all he likes. 
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 16, 2026, 03:29:00 PM
The main reason he comes is because he's obsessed with Mikee, not Mike. I just wish he'd bring some new material for a change, actually I wish he'd get lost.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Calhoun on July 16, 2026, 04:32:20 PM
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...

5 decades
3 wins
$282 purse earnings
1 missed daughter's wedding
50 Calhoun cartoons
Multiple Plops accounts

Nobody cares about you.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 16, 2026, 04:35:17 PM
5 decades
3 wins
$282 purse earnings
1 missed daughter's wedding
50 Calhoun cartoons
Multiple Plops accounts

Nobody cares about you.

15 years here
acomplished what
nuttin
dolt of plop
from detroit to buffalo  ngc3

tell us more poon  11.wp

Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Calhoun on July 16, 2026, 04:55:08 PM
15 years here
acomplished what
nuttin
dolt of plop
from detroit to buffalo  ngc3

tell us more poon  11.wp
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Aren't you tired of getting abused on Plops?

When Rainman wipes the floor with your ass for a month, you should sit down, just read and try to learn.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 16, 2026, 05:05:46 PM
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Aren't you tired of getting abused on Plops?

When Rainman wipes the floor with your ass for a month, you should sit down, just read and try to learn.

plop dunt mean as much to me as it does you 2

bring it on,, always ready  11.wp
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Calhoun on July 16, 2026, 05:11:24 PM
plop dunt mean as much to me as it does you 2

bring it on,, always ready  11.wp
nah

You're not worthy.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 16, 2026, 05:12:52 PM
nah

You're not worthy.

 ngc3 ngc3  11.hmzr
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: rainman2 on July 16, 2026, 05:13:48 PM
All I know is that I wasn't online for 40+ hours last weekend.

Trying to cut back here and the post counts verify this.  Having more fun watching others verbally go at it.

I'm glad I'm a spectator instead of a participant!

Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 16, 2026, 05:17:36 PM
All I know is that I wasn't online for 40+ hours last weekend.  62za.clp
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 16, 2026, 05:22:54 PM
Trying to cut back here and the post counts verify this.  Having more fun watching others verbally go at it.

wrong again.

for me says 17 posts a day

for raindude says 21 posts a day
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: rainman2 on July 16, 2026, 05:29:15 PM
Read the last few days!

Thank you!
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 09:36:42 AM
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.
thanks for being such a great fan
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 09:37:35 AM
Unfortunately you're so full of shit because you've got so many different usernames to pop up and use. Only your dummies listen to you
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 09:39:19 AM
All I know is that I wasn't online for 40+ hours last weekend.  62za.clp
all I know is you're a fucking bullshit artist with multiple multiple usernames. Sad life being so fucking irrelevant nobody listens to you
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 17, 2026, 09:40:32 AM
all I know is you're a fucking bullshit artist with multiple multiple usernames. Sad life being so fucking irrelevant nobody listens to you
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: andrew on July 17, 2026, 09:42:02 AM
Unfortunately you're so full of shit because you've got so many different usernames to pop up and use. Only your dummies listen to you

speaking of dummies
pacer & paintbrush i am sure to follow  11.wp
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 10:16:23 AM
speaking of dummies
pacer & paintbrush i am sure to follow  11.wp
but you say Mikeeeeee
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 17, 2026, 11:18:40 AM
The obsession with Mikee continues.
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Kole Hanover on July 17, 2026, 04:54:50 PM
 See the size of those Pythons, also has shoulders like a brook trout

 Everyone is a pussy except for the cart fella, he even got to hang out with a lady for a couple of hours lol

 Gaunt, yellow with rotten teeth
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: seen2much on July 17, 2026, 05:18:35 PM
Joseph G. is disgraced trainer Joe Guarino?
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on July 17, 2026, 05:26:32 PM
I believe so,. To hear him talk he's a successful trainer who's won multiple training titles and knows and had lunch with people who couldn't pick him out from a police lineup,va total BSer
Title: Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
Post by: Trigger on July 17, 2026, 05:34:21 PM
Joseph G. is disgraced trainer Joe Guarino?

Aim even lower  ngc3

Dude who cleans his septic tank  ngc3

 tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal