HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: captaintreacherous on July 16, 2026, 07:32:41 AM
-
e.g. "Good Christian"
"Lousy Athiest"
"So,so Lutheran"
"Excellent Jew"
and your favorite ethnic restaurant as well
"Loves Chow Mein"
"Loves Sour Pickles"
" Likes Ham Sandwiches"
-
I'm an Italian Roman Catholic that has frequented Sardi's over 100 times.
-
I THINK ALL PROTESTANTS ARE HERETICS. I'D RATHER DEAL WITH A,GUY WEARING A YARMULKE OR A TURBAN ANY DAY. MY MOMMA WAS 1/2 LUTHERAN, 1/2 MENNONITE AMISH.
I'D LIKE THEM WAFERS AT CATHOLIC CHURCH BUT NOT SOME PRIEST TRYING TO PLAY HIDE THE COLLECTION BASKET POLE WITH AN ALTAR BOY
-
Thanks Mike Campbell and Herman German
anyone else?
-
Was thinking of starting a new religion. One where we devote ourselves to despising you. 11.wp
-
Why is it anyone's business especially on here what religion you are?
Pay no attention
Over sensitive Hebrew
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
I'm a proud, imperfect Muslim
Favorite Middle Eastern retaurant is ILILI Nomad on 5th Ave.
-
If you mean me, sorry I'm not Jewish.
Of course not you
Idiot who’s been crying like a pussy last four days
This is HORSEPLOPS is not for everyone
Stfu or get out
-
I'm a proud, imperfect Muslim
Favorite Middle Eastern retaurant is ILILI Nomad on 5th Ave.
Practicing Christian. Love ❤️ people
Can’t deal with sensitive people
Ps
Love EL BAWDI. Great middle eastern food
Near chiraq
We make weekly visits
-
Of course not you
Idiot who’s been crying like a pussy last four days
This is HORSEPLOPS is not for everyone
Stfu or get out
Forgive me for not paying attention, I'll try and do better.
-
Pay no attention
Over sensitive Hebrew
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Wow..this literally may be the first post this jackass ever had without a grammatical error or all caps.
I mean Hebrew is more of a language but whatever.
douche
-
Muslims have the coolest names!
Kirbysigh Acemalhamad
tmbz1
-
Muslims have the coolest names!
Kirbysigh Acemalhamad
tmbz1
tmbz1
As-salamu alaykum
Peace Be Upon You.
-
מי ייתן וכל העיזים שלך יהיו בטוב טעם
tmbz1