HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on July 15, 2026, 10:03:52 AM

Title: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 15, 2026, 10:03:52 AM
years ago in Ohio that won races using a Clorox drench. Similar to what Trump recommended for Covid.
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 15, 2026, 12:06:37 PM
And his name is?
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 15, 2026, 02:40:56 PM
And his name is?

   I forget his name . It may come to me or I thought someone else might remember,  famous for Clorox drenches.
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 15, 2026, 03:21:06 PM
Bob Belcher?
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 15, 2026, 06:54:34 PM
Bob Belcher?

  No
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 15, 2026, 06:55:46 PM
I think Don Cromer worked for the guy for years.
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: andrew on July 15, 2026, 07:00:06 PM
Bob Belcher?

Can you ever say anything intelligent
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: G on July 16, 2026, 09:58:00 AM
Bob Belcher?
I couldn't remember his name and that's who I was going to say. He was a big heavy guy that got thrown out of Northfield ended up in New York State.
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: SDST2009 on July 16, 2026, 01:03:21 PM
I couldn't remember his name and that's who I was going to say. He was a big heavy guy that got thrown out of Northfield ended up in New York State.

Yep. Bottom of the barrel type.
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 17, 2026, 09:49:27 AM
Can you ever say anything intelligent

Go back to school, SON! You are a fool!
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 17, 2026, 09:50:34 AM
I couldn't remember his name and that's who I was going to say. He was a big heavy guy that got thrown out of Northfield ended up in New York State.

YUP
Title: Re: There was a claiming trainer
Post by: G on July 17, 2026, 09:53:52 AM
YUP
tmbz1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal