HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: andrew on July 14, 2026, 07:20:30 PM

Title: dressed to kill
Post by: andrew on July 14, 2026, 07:20:30 PM
1 53

$6 & change

raindude

last time im nice to him  11.wp
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: Calhoun on July 14, 2026, 07:43:34 PM
that's a real nice filly.

4 yo beating older every other week.

And getting better.

Congrats to Rainman2-HoF
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: gogasgoboom on July 14, 2026, 07:48:42 PM
 tmbz1
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: gurals casino on July 14, 2026, 07:57:26 PM
I was hoping for an Angie Dickinson pic ;D
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 14, 2026, 11:17:29 PM
Thank you Andrew for posting this.

Thanks to those who read and responded too!

Sorry I couldn't post the Angie Dickinson picture from the movie.  Maybe someone else can do this!
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: gurals casino on July 15, 2026, 09:52:55 AM
Thank you Andrew for posting this.

Thanks to those who read and responded too!

Sorry I couldn't post the Angie Dickinson picture from the movie.  Maybe someone else can do this!

your mare seems to be improving tmbz1
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: Foalin at 4 on July 15, 2026, 03:56:05 PM
Congratulations, she does have a great sire. I always visited with Chuck when I would go to Goshen, he would bring out these fat cigars for us to smoke. Great guy!
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 15, 2026, 04:27:12 PM
Congratulations, she does have a great sire. I always visited with Chuck when I would go to Goshen, he would bring out these fat cigars for us to smoke. Great guy!

Thanks for the response.  The cigar days are over. 
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: dougie on July 15, 2026, 04:55:18 PM
Another winner for rainman2! Congrats!
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: talkstohisself on July 15, 2026, 05:44:42 PM
 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: Dingus on July 15, 2026, 05:50:48 PM
Yes, congratulations 🎊🍾🎈

Now the 8 hole
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 15, 2026, 05:58:38 PM
Yes, congratulations 🎊🍾🎈

Now the 8 hole

The price of success!   tmbz1
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 15, 2026, 06:03:09 PM
Congratulations, she does have a great sire. I always visited with Chuck when I would go to Goshen, he would bring out these fat cigars for us to smoke. Great guy!

I believe her mother paced 155 at goshen about 10 years ago. I believe the mother is a 100% producer with all faster than 153.
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 21, 2026, 11:07:21 PM
No check today
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: andrew on July 21, 2026, 11:13:55 PM
first
to
worse

what cha get for the price of success

kymary hanover won from outside post in the inv more times than knot.

no excuse
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 21, 2026, 11:18:33 PM
No check today

Not worried about it and won't lose sleep over it!
Title: Re: dressed to kill
Post by: rainman2 on July 21, 2026, 11:20:38 PM
first
to
worse

what cha get for the price of success

kymary hanover won from outside post in the inv more times than knot.

no excuse

Success changes from week to week in this business!

As I told pacer 2, not worried and not going to lose any sleep over today's race!

Thanks for your post here!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal