HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on July 14, 2026, 02:49:58 PM
-
https://ustrottingnews.com/odds-on-mr-mamba-heading-to-adios/
-
Way late with the cut and paste job..
been on USTA site quite some time.
-
https://ustrottingnews.com/odds-on-mr-mamba-heading-to-adios/
You have a new admirer
LucPark Derangement Syndrome
-
You have a new admirer
LucPark Derangement Syndrome
You love DWARFBRAIN??? ngc3
-
You love DWARFBRAIN??? ngc3
He's 5'6".
I saw him measured. I bet he wasn't;t 5'6".
I lost.
I paid.
I want to bet him to take an IQ test.
25th percentile (75% smarter) is IQ = 90. I wasn't to bet the under but I need +200, which seems fair.
-
https://ustrottingnews.com/odds-on-mr-mamba-heading-to-adios/
Wish the Wrenn's nothing but luck, great people and a lifetime doing it the right way. I'm sure the Puke Brigade will be having their usual drivers team meeting figuring out a way to fuck them. Time to limit entries by trainers to one horse for overnight and claiming and two for stake races. Health of game should always come first.
-
Will James drive??
-
Will this be the first time the horse has been on a smaller track?
I like this move. The Adios has lost its prestige over the years [purse money too?]. I believe it used to be 2 heats the same day. Can anyone verify MAMBA on a smaller track and the race being 2 heats the same day? This race has not had strong fields unlike previous years. Good money and the eliminations a week later.
-
Can't wait to see him. They must've hit the spot with all the blocking finally.
-
Will this be the first time the horse has been on a smaller track?
I like this move. The Adios has lost its prestige over the years [purse money too?]. I believe it used to be 2 heats the same day. Can anyone verify MAMBA on a smaller track and the race being 2 heats the same day? This race has not had strong fields unlike previous years. Good money and the eliminations a week later.
Odds On Mr Mamba's races have all been on a 7/8 mile track.
The first Adios was run in 1967 as 2 heats on the same day, sometime in the 1970's it went back to only one heat.
-
Odds On Mr Mamba's races have all been on a 7/8 mile track.
The first Adios was run in 1967 as 2 heats on the same day, sometime in the 1970's it went back to only one heat.
.
The Adios Pace—officially the Delvin Miller Adios Pace for the Orchids—officially ended its traditional same-day heat racing format in 2007.
The Final Same-Day Heat Race (2007)
The last horse to win the Adios under the old-school, same-day heat format was May June Character, driven by George Brennan and trained by Mickey Burke, on August 11, 2007.
-
FINALLY get the chance to see my NO WAITLIST on a smaller track. Handlers must agree with
my thoughts that he will thrive on one. A lot of confidence to pony up $35k. Bring em on. 11.wp
-
Odds On Mr Mamba's races have all been on a 7/8 mile track.
The first Adios was run in 1967 as 2 heats on the same day, sometime in the 1970's it went back to only one heat.
in 1991 it was at least two heats--Precious Bunny/Artsplace
is was one of the few times all season that Artsplace defeated PB--Campbell parked Moiseyev in the first heat and actually won
-
He [Artsplace] won the battle BUT lost the war. The Bunny in WR 1:50.4 going away in Final.
Also beat him in NAC, M[1] Pace and Cleveland classic. tmbz1
-
He [Artsplace] won the battle BUT lost the war. The Bunny in WR 1:50.4 going away in Final.
Also beat him in NAC, M[1] Pace and Cleveland classic. tmbz1
Yes--many have said Artsplace was "sick" most of the year
and of course PB was trained by Robinson...so milkshake, epo, juice, etc was low hanging fruit
so the Artsplace worshippers have something to hold on to
-
James Mac is listed on Mamba