HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Mr.Turnpike on July 14, 2026, 09:29:36 AM

Title: Hervé Filion
Post by: Mr.Turnpike on July 14, 2026, 09:29:36 AM

   Does anyone have any interest in Hervé memorabilia??
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: old guy on July 14, 2026, 09:35:58 AM
John
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: Mrpick5 on July 14, 2026, 09:47:25 AM
   Does anyone have any interest in Hervé memorabilia??
I most definitely am interested. He’s my all time favorite. I once was at Yonkers in the 90s he tossed his whip after winning the last race. But I was too slow and got knocked over and run over by like 8 people.
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: G on July 14, 2026, 10:18:41 AM
Whatever happened to Capitol Hill Farms? Herve won a lot of races for me
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: dabucs99 on July 14, 2026, 12:00:36 PM
I remember Herve sat in with Davids pass  Syracuse mile. That's Herve.
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: Mr.Turnpike on July 14, 2026, 03:00:45 PM

  I have. Couple of suits and couple of big pictures
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: AgentQ on July 14, 2026, 09:21:02 PM
   Does anyone have any interest in Hervé memorabilia??

I have one thing: the two hundred dollar win ticket on my horse who he drove and was live as fuck and 2-1. Herve decided that night wasn't going to be his coming out party. Next week i listed another driver who was more than capable and he jogged by ten. Herve was in that race as well with a legit second choice. As you may have guessed, he didn't hit the ticket and Herve winked at me when I went to see my horse in the paddock later on. I guess I should have gotten him to sign the losing ticket.
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: Third Over on July 14, 2026, 09:37:35 PM
Caesar's Palice in Atlantic City might be interested in some Herve memorabilia.!!
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: Kirby's Ace on July 14, 2026, 11:47:56 PM
Whatever happened to Capitol Hill Farms? Herve won a lot of races for me

He lost that place to the bank.

Eugene Landy bought it.
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: G on July 15, 2026, 09:23:47 AM
He lost that place to the bank.

Eugene Landy bought it.
thank you
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: London on July 16, 2026, 08:09:22 PM
Do you have his helicopter..
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: bello on July 16, 2026, 08:16:13 PM
Herve was not a good poker player.
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: rainman2 on July 16, 2026, 09:01:24 PM
Herve was not a good poker player.

From what they say either was Jack E. Lee!
Title: Re: Hervé Filion
Post by: gurals casino on July 16, 2026, 09:11:16 PM
Herve was not a good poker player.


 Herve lost most of his fortune on the crap tables in Atlantic City
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal