HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 08:43:02 PM
-
Taking speed horses to their limit to half and 3/4's, dead.
5th tonight a horse that is suppose to be on the lead, pocket, retake.
Is he on drugs?
Is he mentally ill too?
No doubt he can drive but what's up with unwinnable strategies.
Has all the support in the world!
-
Since you seem to be a expert driver why dont you go and show him how's it done?
ngc3
-
This is why you are on the iggy list. Not sure why I'm on it. I guess you aren't allowed your own opinion on a "horse racing" forum anymore. I thought this was "Mercia!
-
I guess you don't realize he did you a favor by putting you on his IGGy list? By doing so he's cut his posting down 50% because he's got no one to insult or post his dribble too!
And believe me he's reading every word and it's killing him because he knows he will get lit up if he does respond.
But only way out for him will be when he removes most of his Iggy people. He left himself an out on that one.
Enjoy the peacefulness while you can!