HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 10:45:51 PM

Title: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 10:45:51 PM
There's easier ways to boost your post count.

No one cares how many posts we have.

So that aside.

Don't get the last word in.

You'll never teach each other anything more than you can't live with making the other feel like sh!t.

Right now, no one with 1/4 of a brain is reading your bullsh!t, just mark as read.

That means I can't read John Frank's rants in those sections, or anyone else on those sub forums in typically targeted threads.

Mercy.  Uncle.  What more do want to be IGGYied by everyone, but you won't IGGY each other? 

A week, a month,  IGGY each other, go make new friends or chat with old acquaintances.

New word of the day - "Pumpkin", how many dozen more times you need to say it or the other responding to it before you both will need therapy, meds, which wouldn't hurt anyone if you both considered it.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 12, 2026, 10:49:54 PM
There's easier ways to boost your post count.

No one cares how many posts we have.

So that aside.

Don't get the last word in.

You'll never teach each other anything more than you can't live with making the other feel like sh!t.

Right now, no one with 1/4 of a brain is reading your bullsh!t, just mark as read.

That means I can't read John Frank's rants in those sections, or anyone else on those sub forums in typically targeted threads.

Mercy.  Uncle.  What more do want to be IGGYied by everyone, but you won't IGGY each other? 

A week, a month,  IGGY each other, go make new friends or chat with old acquaintances.

New word of the day - "Pumpkin", how many dozen more times you need to say it or the other responding to it before you both will need therapy, meds, which wouldn't hurt anyone if you both considered it.

good evening queen cut and paste,

you constantly ranted and raved about when I asked for my posts back and I got them back.

you were merciless on this.  so don't moan, groan, whine, and complain about it now.  it's in the past!

you really think anyone is reading the queen of cut and paste with is you Ann!

Looks like i'll have to pick a new name for you.  i'm going to look a few up now.

hopefully i'll have one ready when you return this response!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 10:52:29 PM
I'd give you both half my post count (if I could  ngc3) if you two never spoke with each other again  ngc3
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 12, 2026, 11:00:54 PM
I'd give you both half my post count (if I could  ngc3) if you two never spoke with each other again  ngc3
the queen of cut and paste can solve this problem by learning how to banter properly without being vile, nasty, etc.  Also adding a Q so he can ruin legitimate threads doesn't help his cause. He doesn't get a one way street where he can only dish it out and not have to deal with the consequences of his actions.  This doesn't work this way with me!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 11:06:37 PM
the queen of cut and paste can solve this problem by learning how to banter properly without being vile, nasty, etc.  Also adding a Q so he can ruin legitimate threads doesn't help his cause. He doesn't get a one way street where he can only dish it out and not have to deal with the consequences of his actions.  This doesn't work this way with me!

Wag the f'ing dog then...

All this negative sh!t accelerates dementia.

No joke.

This hate is killing you both.

You're doing it to yourselves.

The negativity consumes you.

I've seen healthy people perish from this type life way before they statistically should have.

You both can be happy now, and when and if the time comes show that you can fight for your life, that you have it in you.

Don't squander that fight on relentless, fruitless hate and ego.

Good luck!

Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 12, 2026, 11:12:17 PM
Wag the f'ing dog then...

All this negative sh!t accelerates dementia.

No joke.

This hate is killing you both.

You're doing it to yourselves.

The negativity consumes you.

I've seen healthy people perish from this type life way before they statistically should have.

You both can be happy now, and when and if the time comes show that you can fight for your life, that you have it in you.

Don't squander that fight on relentless, fruitless hate and ego.

Good luck!

We agree to disagree on politics.  Welcome to the world we live in 2026.
It's not my fault that he dislikes me so much besides this also.
That is something he has to learn to deal with much better.  I just send backs what he gives!  Is this a problem?
What can I tell you?
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 11:23:34 PM
We agree to disagree on politics.  Welcome to the world we live in 2026.
It's not my fault that he dislikes me so much besides this also.
That is something he has to learn to deal with much better.  I just send backs what he gives!  Is this a problem?
What can I tell you?

If I had to take a guess...

Someone you used to fight with here, a friend of Andrew, maybe is very sick or passed.

Not that you caused it, but friends often do for each other.

Something he said to that effect.

Let it go dude.

Go back to being pundits, neither one of you is getting elected to office here and the way you're fighting it's as bad as an ugly campaign.  ngc3
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 12, 2026, 11:33:35 PM
If I had to take a guess...

Someone you used to fight with here, a friend of Andrew, maybe is very sick or passed.

Not that you caused it, but friends often do for each other.

Something he said to that effect.

Let it go dude.

Go back to being pundits, neither one of you is getting elected to office here and the way you're fighting it's as bad as an ugly campaign.  ngc3

I'm not the one who went on the 'felon' kick'.  This was all Andrew!  Sorry it isn't remotely funny no matter how things are between people!  He continually pushed the bar on this!  And it's my fault I returned some verbage back at him.

 I'll tell you what.  I won't start it with Andrew!  But I won't back down either!  Fair enough!

Please tell him the same thing.  Otherwise things will only get worse, not better.  And plop will suffer for everyone!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 11:38:54 PM
I'm not the one who went on the 'felon' kick'.  This was all Andrew!  Sorry it isn't remotely funny no matter how things are between people!  He continually pushed the bar on this!  And it's my fault I returned some verbage back at him.

 I'll tell you what.  I won't start it with Andrew!  But I won't back down either!  Fair enough!

Please tell him the same thing.  Otherwise things will only get worse, not better.  And plop will suffer for everyone!

You're a made man when people know who you are.

Live up to it.

You keep this shit up and dudes will start burner screen names and you'll have a dozen "Andrews".

Do what's hard, if you can.

There is no honor to defend anymore.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 12, 2026, 11:50:59 PM
You're a made man when people know who you are.

Live up to it.

You keep this shit up and dudes will start burner screen names and you'll have a dozen "Andrews".

Do what's hard, if you can.

There is no honor to defend anymore.

I have to live with every day.  Case dismissed.  Over 30 years ago!  Water under the bridge!  Doesn't affect today and who I am!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: bestbettor on July 13, 2026, 12:27:43 AM
There's easier ways to boost your post count.

No one cares how many posts we have.

So that aside.

Don't get the last word in.

You'll never teach each other anything more than you can't live with making the other feel like sh!t.

Right now, no one with 1/4 of a brain is reading your bullsh!t, just mark as read.

That means I can't read John Frank's rants in those sections, or anyone else on those sub forums in typically targeted threads.

Mercy.  Uncle.  What more do want to be IGGYied by everyone, but you won't IGGY each other? 

A week, a month,  IGGY each other, go make new friends or chat with old acquaintances.

New word of the day - "Pumpkin", how many dozen more times you need to say it or the other responding to it before you both will need therapy, meds, which wouldn't hurt anyone if you both considered it.
I want to say a lot about you and your posts, but I don't have to you say it all...
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 07:44:06 AM
could raindude answer why his 1st response here had trig's comment copied all the while he thought it was me

 ngc3

in yer head much

then act like the all innocent guy [pun not intended  ngc3] with every other comment

the usual nain and make sure to get the last word in  tmbz1

js
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Trigger on July 13, 2026, 08:34:31 AM
could raindude answer why his 1st response here had trig's comment copied all the while he thought it was me

 ngc3

in yer head much

then act like the all innocent guy [pun not intended  ngc3] with every other comment

the usual nain and make sure to get the last word in  tmbz1

js

Good morning Andrew.

Are you done?  ngc3
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Dingus on July 13, 2026, 09:54:56 AM
These 2 need to attend the Dale Carnegie course on how to win friends and influence people.
The hours they waste on here posting their nonsense could be better spent actually having a life.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 13, 2026, 12:35:12 PM
These 2 need to attend the Dale Carnegie course on how to win friends and influence people.
The hours they waste on here posting their nonsense could be better spent actually having a life.

Problem is, there are a few on here that are truly Ignorant fools. Andrew, Sweet and this Shopping Cart Dude have nothing intelligent or productive to say. Their obsession with trainer Mark Ford is a serious sickness that should and needs to be addressed by a Psychiatrist. And this Petrelli guy seems that his entire life is aimed at trying to make Ford look bad. The funny thing is that his farm is doing amazing and when I saw him in the paddock at Pocono and showed him these posts, he simply laughed and told me verbatim, "if they want me to resign or anything else, come show up in person"! But alas we have keyboard warriors here that talk smack about him but will never show up!!!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 13, 2026, 12:37:04 PM
There's easier ways to boost your post count.

No one cares how many posts we have.

So that aside.

Don't get the last word in.

You'll never teach each other anything more than you can't live with making the other feel like sh!t.

Right now, no one with 1/4 of a brain is reading your bullsh!t, just mark as read.

That means I can't read John Frank's rants in those sections, or anyone else on those sub forums in typically targeted threads.

Mercy.  Uncle.  What more do want to be IGGYied by everyone, but you won't IGGY each other? 

A week, a month,  IGGY each other, go make new friends or chat with old acquaintances.

New word of the day - "Pumpkin", how many dozen more times you need to say it or the other responding to it before you both will need therapy, meds, which wouldn't hurt anyone if you both considered it.

What's the purpose of this thread? Rainman makes intelligent and legitimate comments, and Andrew is either an actual toddler or a braindead adult who has nothing meaningful to say, in fact he keeps posting for ford to resign? What a waste of Life!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 02:10:12 PM
could raindude answer why his 1st response here had trig's comment copied all the while he thought it was me

 ngc3

in yer head much

then act like the all innocent guy [pun not intended  ngc3] with every other comment

the usual nain and make sure to get the last word in  tmbz1

js

It’s unfortunate that you feel the way you do about me and a few others on plop. It is what it is.
There is a very simple reason why I’ll get the last word in over you-you’re a BULLY with me and you can’t handle having me sending back responses you don’t like. Don’t blame me for this, blame yourself. You’re the one who is putting yourself in this situation over and over again. You post, I respond and things get worse not better!  Just like the real political world we live in today. People’s responses determine other people’s reactions.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 02:12:47 PM
These 2 need to attend the Dale Carnegie course on how to win friends and influence people.
The hours they waste on here posting their nonsense could be better spent actually having a life.

I wasn’t on plop from Friday am until Saturday late pm. I have other things to do and a life too. I didn’t even look at horseplop during this time period. I’m not so consumed with plop compared to others here.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 13, 2026, 02:22:09 PM
It’s unfortunate that you feel the way you do about me and a few others on plop. It is what it is.
There is a very simple reason why I’ll get the last word in over you-you’re a BULLY with me and you can’t handle having me sending back responses you don’t like. Don’t blame me for this, blame yourself. You’re the one who is putting yourself in this situation over and over again. You post, I respond and things get worse not better!  Just like the real political world we live in today. People’s responses determine other people’s reactions.

Don't waste your time responding to Andrew, he has proven he is dumb as a rock!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 04:12:14 PM
Problem is, there are a few on here that are truly Ignorant fools. Andrew, Sweet and this Shopping Cart Dude have nothing intelligent or productive to say. Their obsession with trainer Mark Ford is a serious sickness that should and needs to be addressed by a Psychiatrist. And this Petrelli guy seems that his entire life is aimed at trying to make Ford look bad. The funny thing is that his farm is doing amazing and when I saw him in the paddock at Pocono and showed him these posts, he simply laughed and told me verbatim, "if they want me to resign or anything else, come show up in person"! But alas we have keyboard warriors here that talk smack about him but will never show up!!!

 'ME' to resign

who me paintbrush 11.wp
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 13, 2026, 04:15:30 PM
'ME' to resign

who me paintbrush 11.wp

You will never learn! SAD!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 04:16:55 PM
It’s unfortunate that you feel the way you do about me and a few others on plop. It is what it is.
There is a very simple reason why I’ll get the last word in over you-you’re a BULLY with me and you can’t handle having me sending back responses you don’t like. Don’t blame me for this, blame yourself. You’re the one who is putting yourself in this situation over and over again. You post, I respond and things get worse not better!  Just like the real political world we live in today. People’s responses determine other people’s reactions.

actually point is raindude

you are a nag

you said it,, always gets the last word in

you act like a normal person and admit [thhat'll never happen] you are just as much the blame

and its over


that to hard to figure out/comprehend/or do

raindude
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 04:19:49 PM
You will never learn! SAD!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  11.wp
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 04:23:59 PM
actually point is raindude

you are a nag

you said it,, always gets the last word in

you act like a normal person and admit [thhat'll never happen] you are just as much the blame

and its over


that to hard to figure out/comprehend/or do

raindude

Hello Andrew,

I'll do my best to get the last word in on you andrew!

Here is the reason:  pay attention

It's because you won't BULLY me Andrew!  Simple as that!

Here comes the counter-response because andrew doesn't like what I post!

The RINSE< WASH< REPEAT continues and plop suffers because of 1 individual here (Andrew)!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Yonkers1A on July 13, 2026, 04:28:42 PM
Hello Andrew,

I'll do my best to get the last word in on you andrew!

Here is the reason:  pay attention

It's because you won't BULLY me Andrew!  Simple as that!

Here comes the counter-response because andrew doesn't like what I post!

The RINSE< WASH< REPEAT continues and plop suffers because of 1 individual here (Andrew)!

You like stirring up shit, I guess this is the place to do it.

Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 04:31:32 PM
The RINSE< WASH< REPEAT continues and plop suffers because of 1 individual here (rainman]
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 04:33:12 PM
You like stirring up shit, I guess this is the place to do it.

Not at all!

Just putting a 'keyboard warrior' and an 'wanna be tough guy' [AKA a BULLY] in his place!

Andrew likes to engage, i'll enlighten him. 

Here comes some more moaning, groaning, whining, crying, and complaining because he doesn't like what I post.

The 'count-down clock' is now activated.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Calhoun on July 13, 2026, 05:06:32 PM
Not at all!

Just putting a 'keyboard warrior' and an 'wanna be tough guy' [AKA a BULLY] in his place!

Andrew likes to engage, i'll enlighten him. 

Here comes some more moaning, groaning, whining, crying, and complaining because he doesn't like what I post.

The 'count-down clock' is now activated.

 tmbz1
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Dingus on July 13, 2026, 06:33:15 PM
I wasn’t on plop from Friday am until Saturday late pm. I have other things to do and a life too. I didn’t even look at horseplop during this time period. I’m not so consumed with plop compared to others here.

I have no idea who Andrew is, but I know John for a long time.  Met him at Pompano several times in the past.  John even sent me photos of my 2 and 3YO fillies earlier this year in Florida.  The 3 yo old just qualified, and the 2yo ran an eventful race today at Pocono.  Might have a bright future.  John, how are yours doing lately?
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 06:58:46 PM
I have no idea who Andrew is, but I know John for a long time.  Met him at Pompano several times in the past.  John even sent me photos of my 2 and 3YO fillies earlier this year in Florida.  The 3 yo old just qualified, and the 2yo ran an eventful race today at Pocono.  Might have a bright future.  John, how are yours doing lately?

Mine are doing ok.  The mare has made 47k and racing the open at Saratoga tomorrow.  The 3yr old has made 90k this year and should be racing NYSS at Tioga Saturday night.  My 2 yr old is a work in progress.  You have to take the good with the bad.

Yours:  Good qualifier for the 3 year old.  Never in a hurry early.  The 2yr old raced well from the chart.  Only July.  Long summer ahead!

Editor notes:  Brought carrots for the horses in Dingus's barn during the past winter.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: Dingus on July 13, 2026, 07:26:25 PM
Mine are doing ok.  The mare has made 47k and racing the open at Saratoga tomorrow.  The 3yr old has made 90k this year and should be racing NYSS at Tioga Saturday night.  My 2 yr old is a work in progress.  You have to take the good with the bad.

Yours:  Good qualifier for the 3 year old.  Never in a hurry early.  The 2yr old raced well from the chart.  Only July.  Long summer ahead!

Editor notes:  Brought carrots for the horses in Dingus's barn during the past winter.

I forgot about the carrots, lol.
If you have a chance, watch the replay of today’s Pocono race.  Was in a stranglehold and blind switched, and then finally let loose in the stretch.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 09:03:27 PM
well that lasted a whole 4-5 hours

and the dick starts right back up

for no reason

only to prove he is a jerk  11.wp
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 09:05:38 PM
Did I post to you directly?
I posted for all to read and judge accordingly.
You're the one who can't control your emotions.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 09:06:25 PM
You're the one who can't control your emotions.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 09:09:27 PM
Andrew, I just started a thread and let people decide on whether to post or not.
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 09:10:22 PM
and the dick starts right back up
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 09:12:57 PM
Thanks  for showing your true colors yet again Andrew!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 09:13:44 PM
Thanks  for showing your true colors yet again rainman
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: rainman2 on July 13, 2026, 09:15:37 PM
Sorry you don't like the "TRUTH" Andrew!
Title: Re: Rainman2 - Requested Ceasefire - Andrew
Post by: andrew on July 13, 2026, 09:16:10 PM
Sorry you don't like the "TRUTH" rainman
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal