HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: GOAT on July 12, 2026, 08:22:40 PM
-
My was in the paddock when Daryl Busse told someone to go _uck off after a bad drive
-
Albatross.
-
Racetrack Rosie
-
Crackers getting loose one night and trying to kill the guy that caught him
-
20,000 fans attending the races on a Saturday night...traveling on the CTA bus going to the track playing 3 card Monty in the back...selling Scratch Sheets and Programs at the newsstand at 63rd and Cicero Ave in 1979-1987...betting on horses named Try Scotch N...Rambling Willie...Wolfman. ..Cam Fella...Drivers:Marlin Eash...Buddy Simpson...Finn... smoking weed in the grandstand...ever ybody smoked...drank... snorted...my largest bet was $500 to win on Wolfman...he won...3/2...no regrets
-
Dave McGee. Great driver and man
-
So great you can't even spell his name correctly, it's Magee, not McGee genius.
-
My dad won 44000 on tri and gave me 2 grand
I was 15
And then we went to Greek town tmbz1
-
Check out this video, "hothead vs forrest skipper" https://share.google/rkzPXXGCtpA42REeV
-
For me it was an Open Trot and my horse was drivin by Walter Paisley .The wings sprung and he shot to the front but let another horse go before the quarter pole. AS the field approached the half he was locked in hopelessly and I put my head down and looked away for a sec as they approached the 3/4 pole he was locked and loaded with nowhere to go. At that point I told the groom to grab the bucket,as I looked up as they straightened out in the lane the announcer started calling his name and much to my disbelief he was in the 4 path and motoring to the wire and won by 2 going away! I Shipped 7 hours home and was still smiling and shaking my head as I pulled into the driveway.
-
Albatross, Gil Levine's call at the 3/4 poll "The world record is in Jeopardy"
or Union Special "Woo Woo"