HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on July 12, 2026, 10:37:00 AM
-
I started with 22, now at 26. Mostly adds that I forgot or was reminded of, same difference.
This is a glorious Plop vacation. tmbz1
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the most extreme, who and what is the worst level of stalker, obsession, hate since I IGGYied.
Sick as sh!t isn't it. ;D
AgentQ
Arrive at Five
Arrive7100
bestbettor
Brown jug
Calhoun
darnoldrocks
Foalin at 4
G
Gilham Street
GreenKnight
Harness racer
Kirby's Ace
Kirby's Cousin
Kole Hanover
Maury Goldstein .
Pacer 2
PineHurstPacer
Rdp066
ScrapeThePaint
simplify
sledge hammer
Stan durbread
Swandre
The Answer
wisha roder
-
i wish i was on someone's iggy list 73cv.2
-
see you got all the misfits tmbz1
-
i wish i was on someone's iggy list 73cv.2
If the last word in a disagreement is stupid, why make it.
Control whom and what you can.
I only have control of myself, when I lose it I'm in trouble.
Be pleased if your health allows you to make well thought out decisions, it's not the case for everyone.
No one wants dementia, but you do get to meet the same old ngc3 new people every day! ;D
-
Can I get put on the list twice?
I wanta feel special!
73cv.2
-
What the fuck did I do dick? I mean sweet pile of shit. 43z.stf
-
see you got all the misfits tmbz1
Half the misfits are R's and half D's so forming a mutual admiration society is painful at times for them.
Others in their group typically wouldn't be caught dead with them but individually some (Kirby & Calhoun ngc3) became very toxic at the plop friendship box office.
Just a matter of time until they all implode.
Life is good...and f'ing peaceful! ;D
(https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNnNheG1sODR5dmJ5dzRoc2VhZ2dka2hkd2Q2ZDVkaG51ajlveGo1ZCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/rxRzWLoenCe3mRYEp6/giphy.gif)
-
Half the misfits are R's and half D's so forming a mutual admiration society is painful at times for them.
Others in their group typically wouldn't be caught dead with them but individually some (Kirby & Calhoun ngc3) became very toxic at the plop friendship box office.
Just a matter of time until they all implode.
Life is good...and f'ing peaceful! ;D
(https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNnNheG1sODR5dmJ5dzRoc2VhZ2dka2hkd2Q2ZDVkaG51ajlveGo1ZCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/rxRzWLoenCe3mRYEp6/giphy.gif)
makes me wish i was toung again 73cv.2
-
Strange how Triggered claims to have me on Iggy yet responds to almost all my posts! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3