HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: toothman on July 09, 2026, 10:24:31 PM

Title: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: toothman on July 09, 2026, 10:24:31 PM
6th at Monti today- conditioned race

Winner paid 2.14
$1 exacta---1.54
50 cent tri-  1.34
10 cent super--1.31

oof
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: rainman2 on July 09, 2026, 10:26:23 PM
6th at Monti today- conditioned race

Winner paid 2.14
$1 exacta---1.54
50 cent tri-  1.34
10 cent super--1.31

oof

7% interest on 2.14 instead of 5% on 2.10
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: gurals casino on July 10, 2026, 12:04:40 PM
daily doubles at Harrington pay $2.10 a few times a year

the people playing these are receiving a rebate equal to or more than the 5% profit on the bet
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: Foalin at 4 on July 10, 2026, 10:45:49 PM
Tioga 14th tonight $2.10 $2.10 $2.10! $2 exacta, $4.92. 50 cent tri $3.62. 10 cent super $2.69
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: chief yogi on July 13, 2026, 08:21:43 PM
look at cumberland maine. 2.20.  exactas 1.30. all the time. unbettable.
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: Lance on July 13, 2026, 11:29:12 PM
Smallest I can recall….. Little Brown Jug 2002 after party. The booze was flowing and everyone was feeling loose. I didn’t think anything could be more disappointing than the race.
Title: Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
Post by: LUCPARK on July 13, 2026, 11:31:26 PM
oops i missread

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

something small ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal