HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Mrpick5 on July 05, 2026, 06:58:15 PM

Title: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: Mrpick5 on July 05, 2026, 06:58:15 PM
Jody Jamieson and his fat suit blow up the toteboard. While JMac takes the 1/5 shot back to 7th and waits 5 business days to move. What a honest guy.
Title: Re: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: Trigger on July 05, 2026, 07:14:25 PM
Jody Jamieson and his fat suit blow up the toteboard. While JMac takes the 1/5 shot back to 7th and waits 5 business days to move. What a honest guy.

So the horse picks up 6k instead of 12k, same for the trainer and JMac 300 instead of 600.  Horse banked nearly $600k in 18 starts.  No one cares about us.  Race means nothing to them.

My idea of tasers on their balls via a remote control didn't get enough traction.

All the other stuff - kidnapping, torture interrogation, murder, not viable options and deterrents as they sadly remain illegal.

As long as AGCO gets theirs, everyone gets theirs there by the end of the year, we'll be out in the cold even in summer time.

Some jerk off will add the cherry on this ass f'ing sundae and come into this thread likely say, you lost 2 bux.



Title: Re: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: Mrpick5 on July 05, 2026, 07:44:31 PM
So the horse picks up 6k instead of 12k, same for the trainer and JMac 300 instead of 600.  Horse banked nearly $600k in 18 starts.  No one cares about us.  Race means nothing to them.

My idea of tasers on their balls via a remote control didn't get enough traction.

All the other stuff - kidnapping, torture interrogation, murder, not viable options and deterrents as they sadly remain illegal.

As long as AGCO gets theirs, everyone gets theirs there by the end of the year, we'll be out in the cold even in summer time.

Some jerk off will add the cherry on this ass f'ing sundae and come into this thread likely say, you lost 2 bux.
Trigger/Sweet I totally agree. Tasered in the balls is absolutely perfect. And I am the furthest thing from a $2 bettor. I didn’t even bet the race. But I happened to be bored in between Northfield pick 4 bets. And I watched the race it was bad if you needed the 1/5 shot. He just drive like a buffoon again in race 3. But that horse is a pos. I bet the winner at 4/1 going to the gate. 2/1 at the finish line. CAW gets me every time I bet a horse to win. Even last night at Mohawk. I liked 1 horse to smash in the win pool. Tyler Borth and Nuclear. 7/1 going to the gate. 7/2 at the 1/4 pole.  Oh well. A win is a win. Good luck tonight if you are betting. I’m buried already so now I’m playing catch up.
Title: Re: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: Trigger on July 05, 2026, 07:54:37 PM
Trigger/Sweet I totally agree. Tasered in the balls is absolutely perfect. And I am the furthest thing from a $2 bettor. I didn’t even bet the race. But I happened to be bored in between Northfield pick 4 bets. And I watched the race it was bad if you needed the 1/5 shot. He just drive like a buffoon again in race 3. But that horse is a pos. I bet the winner at 4/1 going to the gate. 2/1 at the finish line. CAW gets me every time I bet a horse to win. Even last night at Mohawk. I liked 1 horse to smash in the win pool. Tyler Borth and Nuclear. 7/1 going to the gate. 7/2 at the 1/4 pole.  Oh well. A win is a win. Good luck tonight if you are betting. I’m buried already so now I’m playing catch up.

Nothing today for me.  The VS popped out six horses for four tracks tomorrow.  Oak, Moh, GR, and Nfld.  Weather looks fast tomorrow.  Enjoy the night knowing things will pick up, turn our way.
Title: Re: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: SDST2009 on July 06, 2026, 11:05:32 AM
First time lasix. If the horse bled, it makes sense they aren't going to eviscerate him first back.

Part of good handicapping is looking at the whole picture.
Title: Re: Mohawk Race 1 JMac
Post by: Trigger on July 06, 2026, 11:14:55 AM
First time lasix. If the horse bled, it makes sense they aren't going to eviscerate him first back.

Part of good handicapping is looking at the whole picture.

I don't think he was screwing the horse for the $250 or so pool.

Just typical JMac over confidence and not racing like his career and life depended on it.

They're all too comfortable with that bs, ask Chantilly and all her connections who were an intentional F over.

He's garbage, untrustworthy.  I keep saying but silence, again, the Cullens end up with multiple in races, why not use one of the 5 boys and see them sit out rather, because they're cheating f's.  So they use Hensley and Drury.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal