HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Pacer 2 on June 30, 2026, 11:15:08 PM
-
allow Triggered to talk about cunts and dead mumified mothers?
-
allow Triggered to talk about cunts and dead mumified mothers?
After all the sh!t you pulled and said you cry wolf bitch ngc3
Listen you fat ugly whore, the size of you I'm sure you stretched your own mama's vag out a mile ngc3
So much for having me on IGGY ngc3
You look like a deformed dyke rhinoceros ngc3
Don't scare the horses, make sure the entire camera covers your ugly face when you're snapping for dollars ngc3
Your chickens came home to roost ngc3
Now! ;D
-
allow Triggered to talk about cunts and dead mumified mothers?
"Plop Golden Rule" for the members: "There's no crying in baseball; therefore there's no crying about Plop on Plop"...meaning if you have a complaint, message us...don't waste space whining on the harness forum.
Reading is a skill
-
"Plop Golden Rule" for the members: "There's no crying in baseball; therefore there's no crying about Plop on Plop"...meaning if you have a complaint, message us...don't waste space whining on the harness forum.
Reading is a skill
It shouldnt matter where the complaint is. They either allow it or they dont. Evidently cunt and dead people are allowed here....
-
plenty of cunts here,, js
-
allow Triggered to talk about cunts and dead mumified mothers?
Good question! Trigger/Mikeee crosses of the line typical lowlife comments. What do you expect from a degenerate bust out gambler that doesn't have a pot to piss in.
-
Good question! Trigger/Mikeee crosses of the line typical lowlife comments. What do you expect from a degenerate bust out gambler that doesn't have a pot to piss in.
You described Larry to a tee ngc3
I know if Yonkers Raceway had a penis it would be in your mouth ngc3
If FATSO's penis could be found it too.... ngc3
-
Pacer 2 started a topic to complain to the admins??? ngc3
-
Pacer 2 started a topic to complain to the admins??? ngc3
hey garbage pail or shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you,, I thought you were taking a hiatus? Fucking leave already nobody wants you on this site it's also funny that I've never seen you and sweet on here at the same time. He's one of your multiple screen names loser
-
hey garbage pail or shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you,, I thought you were taking a hiatus? Fucking leave already nobody wants you on this site it's also funny that I've never seen you and sweet on here at the same time. He's one of your multiple screen names loser
40 Park Place, Goshen NY 10924. Suite 3 be at my shop after the races on Saturday I WILL be there. 845-703-0504. You won't dare you spineless fucking reject. None of you will, unless you call attacking another person over me guts. Pussies. ngc3
-
40 Park Place, Goshen NY 10924. Suite 3 be at my shop after the races on Saturday I WILL be there. 845-703-0504. You won't dare you spineless fucking reject. None of you will, unless you call attacking another person over me guts. Pussies. ngc3
only an idiot would post information like this on a website. Do you really think I'm going to go looking for you?? Gezzz you really are stupid I'll be in the paddock area at Goshen.
-
only an idiot would post information like this on a website. Do you really think I'm going to go looking for you?? Gezzz you really are stupid I'll be in the paddock area at Goshen.
Sure you will. Cyber Cunt Racing Stable? ngc3
-
The same foul language over multiple accounts is concerning
-
The same foul language over multiple accounts is concerning
Maybe they're biological twins 73cv.2
-
Maybe they're biological twins 73cv.2
Kirby, I'm extending a truce between myself, normal bang around guy and you mousy the pigeon tamer ngc3
Here's my offering to you... ngc3
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2DSw4_0krSQYUcziiwagXmibnXPabx7Y6Gcal9L8bbQ&s=10)
-
Its ok. We have listen to you before when you bent the knee abd swore you would never go back to who you really are.
It ment nothing then and certainly now.
Just do me a favor when you fly up to Goshen with some of your pigeon friends for the annual plop hot dog toss please please dont drop a load on my vehicle! Thank you!
-
please please dont drop a load on my vehicle! Thank you!
tmbz1
No problem, looks like a load from me or anyone here might kill you ngc3
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWzZW_45yy615jcRUrVE3z7BOmIOX67y2kTQmw4Wkehg&s=10)
-
The same foul language over multiple accounts is concerning
we all know who that is.
-
we all know who that is.
Weird how one logs out and then the other one logs in. Naaaaaa can't be