HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: BrokenHeadPole on June 30, 2026, 04:53:54 PM

Title: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: BrokenHeadPole on June 30, 2026, 04:53:54 PM
Tonight, all the races are full 8-horse fields with even some also eligibles. Were more trainers allowed in?
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Stan durbread on June 30, 2026, 07:59:16 PM
I’ve raced on the east coast for the last 8 years never had an entry denied at Yonkers
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Stan durbread on June 30, 2026, 08:05:27 PM
As much as I hate the way the members keep voting. I’m guessing that $25 a year membership is worth it
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Pacer 2 on June 30, 2026, 08:22:34 PM
I’ve raced on the east coast for the last 8 years never had an entry denied at Yonkers

    Yeah, these haters make up stuff!   ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: yonkersfan 1 on June 30, 2026, 10:06:32 PM
Fact, before, only certain trainers were allowed in
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Pacer 2 on June 30, 2026, 11:17:05 PM
Fact, before, only certain trainers were allowed in


 HOGWASH!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 01, 2026, 10:02:44 AM
Fact, before, only certain trainers were allowed in
hey dummy you obviously know nothing about Yonkers. Yonkers is the greatest race track in the world to race at.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on July 01, 2026, 12:36:31 PM
hey dummy you obviously know nothing about Yonkers. Yonkers is the greatest race track in the world to race at.

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: tumbleweed on July 01, 2026, 03:51:18 PM

 HOGWASH!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It is actually a fact. Joe makes people jump through hoops to be allowed to race there FACT
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Stan durbread on July 01, 2026, 05:04:37 PM
Fact, before, only certain trainers were allowed in
Who?
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Stan durbread on July 01, 2026, 05:09:18 PM
Please post names of the trainers that were denied. Also the horse they entered and when so we can see if they might have been denied for being uncompetitive. With the online entry system every trainer has a record of their entries. If their horse had good date and looked competitive they should contact a lawyer. MGM don’t care about racing but no shot they are taking a chance at getting sued.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 01, 2026, 05:47:01 PM
It is actually a fact. Joe makes people jump through hoops to be allowed to race there FACT


         HOGWASH!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: tumbleweed on July 01, 2026, 07:18:19 PM
You can say that all you want. I know people he has given a very hard time to and denied entries. By the way they did not have any suspentions either. I dont call people names and i will stick to that but you are not giving factual information.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 01, 2026, 07:38:44 PM
Yonkers is a great place to race. You just have to have the horsepower.. Nobody has been denied anything. It’s all bullshit this is why they can’t name trainers who have been denied.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: rainman2 on July 01, 2026, 07:39:55 PM
It is actually a fact. Joe makes people jump through hoops to be allowed to race there FACT

Then why is SOA offering $ 2400 over 3 starts to race here so the race secretary will kick them out?

Makes no sense!
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: rainman2 on July 01, 2026, 07:41:08 PM
Yonkers is a great place to race. You just have to have the horsepower.. Nobody has been denied anything. It’s all bullshit this is why they can’t name trainers who have been denied.

And you have to bring your own driver too!

If you are shipping in, the locals don't appreciate the competition!
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 01, 2026, 07:44:16 PM
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Trigger on July 01, 2026, 07:48:46 PM
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.

Take it from who, Sakit who is on the zoom call with the governor  ngc3

Go clean a toilet you bum  ngc3
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: rainman2 on July 01, 2026, 07:49:53 PM
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.

Define multiple championships?

Where?

When?
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 01, 2026, 08:41:52 PM
Define multiple championships?

Where?

When?
ask the garbage pail or whatever the fuck they call him. He knows who I am and he’s tried to hack me through this website.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: rainman2 on July 01, 2026, 08:43:24 PM
ask the garbage pail or whatever the fuck they call him. He knows who I am and he’s tried to hack me through this website.

Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 02, 2026, 09:54:18 AM
Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!
tmbz1
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 02, 2026, 10:07:42 AM
Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!

  He was referring to the Italian Rat in case you didnt know
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: G on July 02, 2026, 10:10:36 AM
  He was referring to the Italian Rat in case you didnt know
I thought so. That insignificant Italian rat who I was told how to tape recorder in his pocket taking to Jeff chasing him through the grandstand.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: YonkersFinest on July 02, 2026, 01:20:12 PM
Whole race office is filled with faggots..  buncha dick suckers.
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: Pacer 2 on July 02, 2026, 01:54:09 PM
Whole race office is filled with faggots..  buncha dick suckers.

   You hate Gays?  Lesbians? Blacks? Jews? Latins? Mexicans? Italians? 
Title: Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
Post by: tumbleweed on July 02, 2026, 02:03:10 PM
Yonkers is a great place to race. You just have to have the horsepower.. Nobody has been denied anything. It’s all bullshit this is why they can’t name trainers who have been denied.
G, I can name a few trainers that are affected though i dont think i should put there names out here without getting permission from them first and then again i wouldnt not be surprised if they didnt want  o since it could affect them down the road sometimes.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal