HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Lockedin with Pace on June 29, 2026, 08:34:12 PM
-
When a 3-year-old filly wins the race and comes back to the winner's circle, the clown says, so and so is a 3-year-old filly daughter by whatever sire, does he think there's such a thing as a 3-year-old filly son? Has no idea a filly and daughter are one in the same.
-
I agree this guy is so bad, does Yonkers really care? Doubtful, they haven't cared in sometime. John Hernan was the last real announcer they've had.
-
The guy should not have a job that requires his voice, he is so bad its really sad to listen to what has become of the announcer position there. They have the WORST announcer in ALL of horse racing. Every race call is awful and his grammar is about a 2nd grade level.
-
Yonkers is the best place to race always has been always well. It's been so good to me that it will always be number one in my book
-
" WHO WANTS IT MORE"
-
He must get paid by the word because he never shuts up even when the race has been over for 10 seconds, constantly repeating himself.
-
tmbz1 tmbz1 I have to mute its that bad I thought shades at Tioga was bad this guy takes the cake
-
Didn't George Anthony call races after Hernan I have no issues with Anthony's calls. The only drawback is he tries to emulate the late Jack E. Lee. At least he does Saratoga on Sunday's when Mike Sardella doesn't work. John Horne has seen his days too.
-
They rotated announcers for a while after Hernon left and Anthony filled in sometimes but the main guy for a while was Edison Hatter who used to work at Meadowlands in some capacity. He left about a year ago and this clown calls most of the time and is brutal. Anthony obviously has a man crush on Jack E Lee. John Horne at Vernon is awful.
-
Rich Mattei is good.
-
What exactly is a pack turn?? I assuming paddock?. Is he chewing a pack of big league chew while calling the race?
Three worst racecallers presently are at Vernon, Yonkers and Tioga. In that order
-
I'm sure THE SAVIOR + SMITHERS would be proud of those top rankings. tmbz1
-
Is there a better place to race than Yonkers? No
-
Too bad you don't have any real horses, just cyber ones.
-
Too bad you don't have any real horses, just cyber ones.
I will be at Goshen this weekend