HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Kirby's Ace on June 28, 2026, 07:45:46 PM

Title: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 28, 2026, 07:45:46 PM
Nominations close 7/1

Only one vote per person.


Who calls most a coward but refuses to tell his name?

Who calls people a mouse but he's always around when the cheese is out?

Who's constantly fighting with multiple members?

Who's got the nastiest mouth on plop?

Who's wife dump his ass for the Door Dash delivery gal?

Who's in everyone's conversations?

Who's SCM biggest stalker?

Get your Nominations in but we all know Who the winner is!





Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: LUCPARK on June 28, 2026, 08:13:12 PM
This won’t. End   Well either  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 28, 2026, 08:23:08 PM
I know  ngc3

Bet hes busy checking his emails!

 73cv.2
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Trigger on June 28, 2026, 09:13:27 PM
I know  ngc3

Bet hes busy checking his emails!

 73cv.2

Delaware mousy  ngc3
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 28, 2026, 10:04:18 PM
I would like to know from one coward to another will you ever answer the question of who are you really?

I think us cowards have a right to know who's calling us a coward.

But keep up proving you are the biggest hypocrite in plop history!

People are afraid to chime in because then you'll be calling them foul names from your filthy mouth!

But its clear who the winner is!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

since you like that emoji I thought that its only fitting.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3



Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: darnoldrocks on June 29, 2026, 06:32:16 AM
Tigger,      Sweet,       THT,        The Human Skid Mark
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Trigger on June 29, 2026, 07:50:58 AM
Tigger,      Sweet,       THT,        The Human Skid Mark

You like punishment.

After all I exposed your lies on this site.

ZERO credibility, damn you can't even copy and paste a link without suspicion.

Your opinion means nada.

I'm not sure Chihuahua peen is not too good for you.

You have to work your way back up to a proper insult!  ;D
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Calhoun on June 29, 2026, 11:41:47 AM
The only choice is Lucpark
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Dingus on June 29, 2026, 11:41:58 AM
Nominations close 7/1

Only one vote per person.


Who calls most a coward but refuses to tell his name?

Who calls people a mouse but he's always around when the cheese is out?

Who's constantly fighting with multiple members?

Who's got the nastiest mouth on plop?

Who's wife dump his ass for the Door Dash delivery gal?

Who's in everyone's conversations?

Who's SCM biggest stalker?

Get your Nominations in but we all know Who the winner is!

Don’t you have better things to do than obsess over things like this?  Nothing will change.  Just let it slide off your back and do things you enjoy.
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 29, 2026, 12:51:08 PM
Thank you. I'll give your advice the attention it deserves!

And your nomination is:

You took the time to read and respond so you must of been interested as no one asked for your advice. Don't like the topic just ignore!
 
It's that simple!

 tmbz1
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: LUCPARK on June 29, 2026, 03:45:17 PM
The only choice is Lucpark

WHAT DID I DO NOW?
Title: Re: Plops biggest Hypocrite. Get your nominations in!
Post by: wiggles44 on June 29, 2026, 04:15:01 PM
You like punishment.

After all I exposed your lies on this site.

ZERO credibility, damn you can't even copy and paste a link without suspicion.

Your opinion means nada.

I'm not sure Chihuahua peen is not too good for you.

You have to work your way back up to a proper insult!  ;D


Thanks for posting Mike
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal