HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on June 28, 2026, 09:39:20 AM
-
Still working on more wagers, so far a combination of plopper owned horses, my VS and capping in selections, and this is what's in.
Pretty much all I'm getting into in tracks and races. Mohawk later, I don't think so for me, but I'll root y'all on!
Good bye to Aqueduct. 🙄
Good Luck! ;D
B@A
1 - 2,3,7
2 - 1,5 / 1,2,4
3- 4,7 / ALL
4 - 3,8 / 2,5,6,7
5 - 1,2,3,8,9,11
6 - 1,2,10
7 - 1,7,10
8 - 5,9
9 - 9
CD
9 - 2
10 - 9
SARATOGA
6 - 3
Aqueduct 128.40
Race 2 0.50 PK4 1+5 / 4+7 / 3+8 / 1+2+3+8+9+11 NaN.00
Race 5 1.00 GSL 1+2+3+8+9+11 / 10 / 7 / 5+9 12.00
Race 5 0.50 PK5 1+2+3+8+9+11 / 1+2+10 / 1+7+10 / 5+9 / 9 54.00
Race 6 0.50 PK4 1+2+10 / 1+7+10 / 5+9 / 9 9.00
Race 6 1.00 DBL 1+2+10 / 7 3.00
Race 7 1.00 PK3 7 / 5+9 / 9 2.00
Race 7 1.00 DBL 7 / 5+9 2.00
Race 7 0.10 SPR 1+7+10 / 1+7+10 / 1+7+10 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 5.40
Race 7 0.50 TRI BX+1+7+10 3.00
Race 7 1.00 EX BX+1+7+10 6.00
Race 7 1.00 EX BX+7 / 1+10 4.00
Race 7 2.00 WP 7 4.00
Churchill Downs 97.50
Race 8 1.00 DBL 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 2 NaN.00
Race 8 0.50 PK3 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 2 / 3 4.50
Race 9 2.00 WIN 2 2.00
Race 9 4.00 PLC 2 4.00
Race 9 6.00 SHW 2 6.00
Race 9 1.00 EX BX+2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 14.00
Race 9 1.00 DBL 2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 10.00
Race 9 1.00 DBL 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 / 3 8.00
Race 9 2.00 DBL 2 / 3 2.00
Race 10 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 10 2.00 WIN 3 2.00
Race 10 1.00 EX BX+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 18.00
Race 10 1.00 DBL 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14 14.00
Saratoga Harness 20.00
Race 6 1.00 EX BX+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 NaN.00
Race 6 4.00 WP 3 8.00
-
My last bet at the "Big A"
Aqueduct
Race 8
$40WIN #7 Blossoming Erudite
$60PLACE #7
$10EX 7/1-4-5-6-8-9
$10EX 1-4-5-6-8-9/7
Total Wager $220
Good luck with your wagers today!
-
My last bet at the "Big A"
Aqueduct
Race 8
$40WIN #7 Blossoming Erudite
$60PLACE #7
$10EX 7/1-4-5-6-8-9
$10EX 1-4-5-6-8-9/7
Total Wager $220
Good luck with your wagers today!
ngc3 Don't cry for me Argentina Aqueduct Dougie
Good Luck Buddy ngc3
In other news...
CD went from Sloppy and Good to FAST & FIRM.
Made some wager adjustments, deletions, inclusions as there were scratches! ;D
Aqueduct 183.20
Race 1 0.50 PK5 2+3+7 / 5 / 4 / 8 / 1+2+3+8+9+11 NaN.00
Race 1 0.50 TRI BX+2+3+7 3.00
Race 1 0.20 SPR 2+3+7 / 2+3+7 / 2+3+7 / 1+2+3+7+8 2.40
Race 1 1.00 DBL 2+3+7 / 1+5 6.00
Race 1 1.00 PK3 2+3+7 / 1+5 / 4+7 12.00
Race 2 0.50 PK4 1+5 / 4+7 / 3+8 / 1+2+3+8+9+11 24.00
Race 2 2.00 WIN 1+5 4.00
Race 2 1.00 EX BX+1+5 2.00
Race 2 0.50 TRI 1+5 / 1+5 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 4.00
Race 2 1.00 DBL 1+5 / 4+7 4.00
Race 2 0.10 SPR 1+5 / 1+5 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 2.40
Race 2 1.00 PK3 5 / 4+7 / 3+8 4.00
Race 2 1.00 PK3 1 / 4+7 / 8 2.00
Race 5 1.00 GSL 1+2+3+8+9+11 / 10 / 7 / 5+9 12.00
Race 5 0.50 PK5 1+2+3+8+9+11 / 1+2+10 / 1+7+10 / 5+9 / 9 54.00
Race 6 0.50 PK4 1+2+10 / 1+7+10 / 5+9 / 9 9.00
Race 6 1.00 DBL 1+2+10 / 7 3.00
Race 7 1.00 PK3 7 / 5+9 / 9 2.00
Race 7 1.00 DBL 7 / 5+9 2.00
Race 7 0.10 SPR 1+7+10 / 1+7+10 / 1+7+10 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 5.40
Race 7 0.50 TRI BX+1+7+10 3.00
Race 7 1.00 EX BX+1+7+10 6.00
Race 7 1.00 EX BX+7 / 1+10 4.00
Race 7 2.00 WP 7 4.00
Churchill Downs 52.50
Race 8 0.50 PK3 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 2 / 3 NaN.00
Race 9 1.00 DBL 1+3+4+5+6+7+8 / 3 7.00
Race 10 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 10 2.00 WIN 3 2.00
Race 10 1.00 EX BX+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 18.00
Race 10 1.00 DBL 3 / 1+2+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 11.00
Race 10 6.00 SHW 3 6.00
Saratoga Harness 20.00
Race 6 1.00 EX BX+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 NaN.00
Race 6 4.00 WP 3 8.00
-
Monmouth race 1
all $2 6 win dd 6/4 p3 6/4/45 p5 6/4/45/2/5
-
Colonial all $2
Race 2 ex box 24 dd 24/45 p3 24/45/18 p4 24/45/18/246
-
Cipriano Gil is a very good rider
-
Colonial all $2
Race 2 ex box 24 dd 24/45 p3 24/45/18 p4 24/45/18/246
Monmouth race 1
all $2 6 win dd 6/4 p3 6/4/45 p5 6/4/45/2/5
Good for you Bello off to an audacious start at Monmouth - there you go buddy! tmbz1
Good luck and if you win that dd, put up another b2b winner we're all rubbing you for luck! ;D
-
Bello you son of a son of a gunslinger! ngc3
Bam!
Winner!
Verticals moving forward! tmbz1
-
Good luck boys.. this was the ultimate handicapping while hungover ngc3
I know a little late, but I got this going at Gulfstream
All/5/All/1/All
$140
Big A
All/All/1/All/8
$105
I agree with you Trig the 4 is a very vulnerable heavy favorite in race 2 at Aqua
-
Good luck boys.. this was the ultimate handicapping while hungover ngc3
I know a little late, but I got this going at Gulfstream
All/5/All/1/All
$140
Big A
All/All/1/All/8
$105
I agree with you Trig the 4 is a very vulnerable heavy favorite in race 2 at Aqua
The 1 though is the real deal, came from my VS. The 5 looks like a decent fts. Good Luck buddy! ;D
-
I shouldn't...but it is Big a closing day and I really like #2 race 1
Big a 2 win dd 2/45 p3 2/45/14 p5 2/45/14/3/78
-
Colonial all $2
Race 2 ex box 24 dd 24/45 p3 24/45/18 p4 24/45/18/246
Good at Monmouth man, I briefly looked at Colonial but the first 5 races all maidens. I am way to hungover for that much research ngc3
-
I shouldn't...but it is Big a closing day and I really like #2 race 1
Big a 2 win dd 2/45 p3 2/45/14 p5 2/45/14/3/78
I do to. If it wasn't closing day I wouldn't of played my ticket
Those turf races are just a crapshoot
-
Tough to keep up with Bello.
The entire track pool in horse racing is his oyster.
Don't even question him if one day you don't recognize a track.
He's not tricking you.
He bets tracks on other planets in other galaxies in other universes ngc3
He bets it ALL! ;D
-
Tough to keep up with Bello.
The entire track pool in horse racing is his oyster.
Don't even question him if one day you don't recognize a track.
He's not tricking you.
He bets tracks on other planets in other galaxies in other universes ngc3
He best it ALL! ;D
Not at Churchill and Nyra... The cheaper the track the better I do. Easier to eliminate the garbage.
-
Not at Churchill and Nyra... The cheaper the track the better I do. Easier to eliminate the garbage.
So you start out with garbage then you take out the trash ngc3
-
JT alive on both, great news! tmbz1
-
Not at Churchill and Nyra... The cheaper the track the better I do. Easier to eliminate the garbage.
See NYRA is usually where I do my best work..
I can't hit shit in Kentucky. About to completely give up on Churchill
-
JT alive on both, great news! tmbz1
Yup..pretty fucked at Gulfstream though. Heavy chalk in legs 1 and 3. Needed one of those favorites to lose. They let the 5 steal race 3.. Crawled to the half in 52 on synthetic with him on the lead ngc3Camacho is tough to beat there now
-
JT alive on both, great news! tmbz1
I'll be rooting for you JT. Im not hungover but camping knocked the shit out of me. Going to sleep
-
Yup..pretty fucked at Gulfstream though. Heavy chalk in legs 1 and 3. Needed one of those favorites to lose. They let the 5 steal race 3.. Crawled to the half in 52 on synthetic with him on the lead ngc3Camacho is tough to beat there now
1 wins you need the 5.
Also some cold dds with the 1.
-
Blinkers were all the difference with the 4.
His firs race out he was turning his head at the horses.
He slowed down so I thought wrong that he'd quit here even though it was obvious the blinkers were going to help.
He wiped the five out at the start, possibly hit his front legs, the 5 horse was racing weird under the wire.
-
My horse scratched in the 8th! Oh well! I'll keep the money I made on rainman2's horse and save the money for next week!
-
How's the Bust Out 4 doing today?
Not much chatter!
ngc3
-
How's the Bust Out 4 doing today?
Not much chatter!
ngc3
Great weekend!, you add it up! ngc3
In the black! ;D
-
Your bets take up 10 pages. How are you doing for the past 18 months? Are you losses back under $40,000 yet? Good thing you're quitting gambling after this year, like anyone actually believes that is going to happen. Degenerate, loser gamblers like you can't quit because you think the next big score is around the corner, only problem is, that corner is a dead end!!
-
Your bets take up 10 pages. How are you doing for the past 18 months? Are you losses back under $40,000 yet? Good thing you're quitting gambling after this year, like anyone actually believes that is going to happen. Degenerate, loser gamblers like you can't quit because you think the next big score is around the corner, only problem is, that corner is a dead end!!
Who are you? ngc3
Nobody! ;D
-
You even got evicted from your own Secretariat Club for non-payment of rent.
-
You even got evicted from your own Secretariat Club for non-payment of rent.
ngc3
You sound foolish, like this is a school yard. ngc3
If you count other people's money, you are a jealous, incompetent bitch ngc3
Listen to you frightened for your life, you're so so scared, hiding like an anonymous mouse too ngc3
Come to SOFL drop me a dm, I gave my email out enough times, do it punk ass - and prove you're not a coward ngc3
Broke mousy! ;D
-
Other than the great honor of meeting a celebrity like you, why would I travel 1000 miles? I can assure you no one on here is jealous of you including me. You can post anything you want but it doesn't mean you actually made the bets. Speaking of counting money, you do a pretty good job of keeping track of everyone's bets, why, because you have your nose in everyone's business when it's not up Mike's butt.
Happy gambling with your Trigger dollars.
-
ngc3
You sound foolish, like this is a school yard. ngc3
If you count other people's money, you are a jealous, incompetent bitch ngc3
Listen to you frightened for your life, you're so so scared, hiding like an anonymous mouse too ngc3
Come to SOFL drop me a dm, I gave my email out enough times, do it punk ass - and prove you're not a coward ngc3
Broke mousy! ;D
Ditto. Come to Delaware prove yourself. Drop me a dm!
Coward!
-
Ditto. Come to Delaware prove yourself. Drop me a dm!
Coward!
Here ya go cowards, my email address, let's skip DM and do this: rrtriggerwarning1@gmail.com...I'll let the forum know when Kirby's Ace, Calhoun and or Kirby's Cousin and any other misfit reaches out until then, F O mice ngc3
-
Everyone is scared, a coward and a mouse but every time Kirby asks your name you crawl back up Mike's butt, what are you afraid of?
-
And of course he hides.
Just like you said he would. Have asked 6 or 7 times and never a answer.
And we're the cowards and mice!
ngc3
-
And of course he hides.
Just like you said he would. Have asked 6 or 7 times and never a answer.
And we're the cowards and mice!
ngc3
I gave you my email but I'm hiding ngc3
I hope you never actually reproduced because they would have to be retarded mice spawns ngc3