HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 01:56:58 PM

Title: Atomix Hanover
Post by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 01:56:58 PM
Here's another 2 yo let's see if AM wants the spot light and tries to drive against the best

Big mile in first start today and didn't look like he broke a sweat
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: bello on June 27, 2026, 02:03:44 PM
Here's another 2 yo let's see if AM wants the spot light and tries to drive against the best

Big mile in first start today and didn't look like he broke a sweat

Very impressive
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: Harness racer on June 27, 2026, 02:56:16 PM
Looked really good today.  I see most are now owned by the stable and hutchison.  Anyone know the stable's percentage?
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: carl baldwin on June 27, 2026, 08:16:46 PM
Looked really good today.  I see most are now owned by the stable and hutchison.  Anyone know the stable's percentage?
A guy I have known since the mid 1980s has a financial interest in THE STABLE aka he is one of Amacs partners he got involved in 2024 with a 10% ownership of Aunt Lilly he has ownership with other horses, I never ask him what things cost or what his profits are,he currently owns a couple of yearnings also I'm not sure of the names. He said you have to own at least 50 % of the horse to get your name down as a part owner, it seems to me that Hutchinson owns the decent ones.
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 08:25:48 PM
A guy I have known since the mid 1980s has a financial interest in THE STABLE aka he is one of Amacs partners he got involved in 2024 with a 10% ownership of Aunt Lilly he has ownership with other horses, I never ask him what things cost or what his profits are,he currently owns a couple of yearnings also I'm not sure of the names. He said you have to own at least 50 % of the horse to get your name down as a part owner, it seems to me that Hutchinson owns the decent ones.

well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024


Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: Harness racer on June 27, 2026, 08:30:40 PM
well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024

I was thinking the exact same thing!  I’ve seen a few with 3 owners.
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: carl baldwin on June 27, 2026, 08:31:32 PM
well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
I repeated what I was told.
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 08:32:33 PM
A view is this 2 yo colt's mile from the legend himself today

https://youtu.be/aXmw2NO0M_4



Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: brownmoose13 on June 27, 2026, 08:57:06 PM
Does everyone know that Huchinson are vets in Ohio. I always wondered why vets in Ohio would partner up with a marginal trainer and even a worse driver?
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 09:13:41 PM
Does everyone know that Huchinson are vets in Ohio. I always wondered why vets in Ohio would partner up with a marginal trainer and even a worse driver?

tax write off

has horses with Brian Brown, Megan Scran and a few other trainers I can't recall
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: Bitter Truth on June 27, 2026, 09:14:59 PM
Way early BUT I have to agree. One thing I like about AMac [there's not a lot] is his horses usually have good early foot.
This horse Atomix  7 hole. Left with two others. Really nice spurt to glide to the front. Should make at least decent $$  tmbz1
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: Harness racer on June 28, 2026, 05:41:55 AM
A lot of good young ones that go straight downhill!  They'd be better off selling that one to a large operation for big money right now.  I bet they could get $500k easy from someone.  They only paid $65k for him.
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: AgentQ on June 28, 2026, 10:07:54 AM
Way early BUT I have to agree. One thing I like about AMac [there's not a lot] is his horses usually have good early foot.
This horse Atomix  7 hole. Left with two others. Really nice spurt to glide to the front. Should make at least decent $$  tmbz1

Anyone I talk with about Amac says the exact same thing about him: he will never change. He's a heavy handed horsemen and if a young horse can take it, they will succeed. Unfortunately that's not how it usually plays out with young horses, they require careful handling and patience, two personality traits that AMac doesn't possess. Just look at Captain Incredible, a nice young horse with loads of potential and he cooked him and his owners 300K because he couldn't just grow with the horse. It was now and right now for that horse and that's the narrative AMac chooses to spin to keep the customer base excited. I give him loads of credit for growing this things out but unfortunately his ammo is suited for the yearling game even though he may find the odd one that can take the abuse.
Title: Re: Atomix Hanover
Post by: going3wide on June 28, 2026, 05:32:52 PM
I think that you fail to realize is that the big stables all train down similarly to the stable. With 50 plus babies and traveling to drive Anthony probably sat behind this one less the 12 times all winter. The good ones go on the other don't.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal