HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 10:20:56 AM
-
My week was nutty than a fruitcake, and as much as I complain that I don't possess the will and desire to deep dive and cap, and wager, today feels different.
I'm looking at races from:
CD
POCO
SCIOTO
MOH
They all seem like they are going to be FAST, FIRM, with the exception of CD, it was Sloppy yesterday, I'll wait for track condition, however the weather is expected to be nice, dry at all.
These horses came up in my VS for one reason or another, following a friend's or something I liked:
CD
4 - 8
11 - 3
POCO
7 -2
SCIOTO
11 - 2
13 - 4
MOH
3 - 3
5 - 4
7 - 3,7
10 - 6
Back soon with selects and wagers.
Hope we all win today!
Good Luck! ;D
-
CD has come up sloppy / good.
Possibly will improve, stay tuned.
-
All in at Scioto man tmbz1
-
Finally got a chance tot bet my favorite track to attend and bet...Colonial Downs.
I highly suggest a trip there. I had a business in Richmond and this place was the greatest diversion
Colonial Race 1
2 $ ex box 23 $2 dd 23/17 $2 p3 23/17/35 >50 p5 23/17/35/239/810
-
All in at Scioto man tmbz1
Thanks tmbz1
Interesting enough it starts the p5 and look who is in two races later. I haven't studied any of it yet, but if it comes together maybe I'll try that horizontal option.
-
Finally got a chance tot bet my favorite track to attend and bet...Colonial Downs.
I highly suggest a trip there. I had a business in Richmond and this place was the greatest diversion
Colonial Race 1
2 $ ex box 23 $2 dd 23/17 $2 p3 23/17/35 >50 p5 23/17/35/239/810
Tried to beat Paco and paid for it
-
3 quickies before the party..won't be able to follow along but hit them hard today boys!!
Churchill
2,4,6,7,12,13/5/10/All/1,2,3,6,8,9,10
$147
Big A
All/All/All/8/8
$60
Big A starting in race 3
All/8/8/2-7/All
$135
$342 total wagered
-
Ok ill try to last ffor Scioto. Need to get thru handicapping Big a first
-
3 quickies before the party..won't be able to follow along but hit them hard today boys!!
Churchill
2,4,6,7,12,13/5/10/All/1,2,3,6,8,9,10
$147
Big A
All/All/All/8/8
$60
Big A starting in race 3
All/8/8/2-7/All
$135
$342 total wagered
Finally got a chance tot bet my favorite track to attend and bet...Colonial Downs.
I highly suggest a trip there. I had a business in Richmond and this place was the greatest diversion
Colonial Race 1
2 $ ex box 23 $2 dd 23/17 $2 p3 23/17/35 >50 p5 23/17/35/239/810
I'll have to try that Bello tmbz1
Happy Hunting & Good Luck Fellas! ;D
-
Thanks tmbz1
Interesting enough it starts the p5 and look who is in two races later. I haven't studied any of it yet, but if it comes together maybe I'll try that horizontal option.
If he is ever going to win, today would be the day tmbz1
-
And of course the meadows
Race 1 5$ win 5 $ 2 dd 5/37 p4 5/37/567/6
Race 2 ex box 37 dd 37/567
-
Colonia
Race 2 all $2 bbets ex box 17 dd 17/35 p3 17/35/239 p4 17/35/239/810
-
Getting the party started....
POCO
7 - 2, 2,4,6
CD
4 - 8
5 - 3,8
6 - 4
7 - 2
8 - 7
9 - 3
10 - 2,3
11 - 3
12 - 8
Churchill Downs 277.20
Race 4 1.00 DBL 8 / 1+2+3+4+6+7+8+9+10 NaN.00
Race 4 0.50 PK4 8 / 3+8 / 4 / 2+3+4+5 4.00
Race 4 0.50 PK4 8 / 3+8 / 4 / 2 1.00
Race 4 0.50 PK3 8 / 3+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 12.00
Race 4 0.50 PK3 8 / 3+8 / 4 1.00
Race 4 1.00 DBL 8 / 3+8 2.00
Race 4 4.00 PLC 8 4.00
Race 4 2.00 WIN 8 2.00
Race 5 0.50 PK5 3+8 / 4 / 2 / 7 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 6.00
Race 5 0.50 PK5 3+8 / 4 / 2 / 7 / 3 1.00
Race 5 0.50 PK3 3+8 / 4 / 2+3+4+5 4.00
Race 5 0.50 PK3 3+8 / 4 / 2 1.00
Race 5 1.00 DBL 3+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 24.00
Race 5 1.00 DBL 3+8 / 4 2.00
Race 5 0.10 SPR 3+8 / 3+8 / 1+2+3+4+6+7+8+9+10 / 1+2+3+4+6+7+8+9+10 8.40
Race 5 0.50 TRI 3+8 / 3+8 / 1+2+3+4+6+7+8+9+10 7.00
Race 5 2.00 EX BX+3+8 4.00
Race 5 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 5 2.00 WIN 3+8 4.00
Race 6 0.50 PK4 4 / 2 / 7 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 3.00
Race 6 1.00 PK4 4 / 2 / 7 / 3 1.00
Race 6 0.50 PK3 4 / 2 / 1+3+4+6+7+8+9 3.50
Race 6 1.00 PK3 4 / 2 / 7 1.00
Race 6 1.00 DBL 4 / 2+3+4+5 4.00
Race 6 2.00 DBL 4 / 2 2.00
Race 6 4.00 PLC 4 4.00
Race 6 2.00 WIN 4 2.00
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 4.40
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 0.40
Race 7 0.50 PK3 2 / 7 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 3.00
Race 7 1.00 PK3 2 / 7 / 3 1.00
Race 7 1.00 DBL 2 / 1+3+4+6+7+8+9 7.00
Race 7 2.00 DBL 2 / 7 2.00
Race 7 4.00 PLC 2 4.00
Race 7 2.00 WIN 2 2.00
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 0.40
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 0.40
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 0.40
Race 7 0.20 PK6 2 / 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 0.40
Race 8 0.50 PK5 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 11.00
Race 8 0.50 PK5 7 / 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 1.00
Race 8 0.50 PK3 7 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 4.50
Race 8 0.50 PK3 7 / 3 / 2+3 1.00
Race 8 1.00 DBL 7 / 1+3+4+5+6+7 6.00
Race 8 2.00 DBL 7 / 3 2.00
Race 8 4.00 PLC 7 4.00
Race 8 2.00 WIN 7 2.00
Race 9 0.50 PK4 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 8 1.00
Race 9 0.50 PK4 3 / 2+3 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 11.00
Race 9 0.50 PK3 3 / 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5 5.00
Race 9 0.50 PK3 3 / 2+3 / 3 1.00
Race 9 1.00 DBL 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 9.00
Race 9 1.00 DBL 3 / 2+3 2.00
Race 9 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 9 2.00 WIN 3 2.00
Race 10 3.00 PK3 2+3 / 3 / 8 6.00
Race 10 1.00 DBL 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5 10.00
Race 10 1.00 DBL 2+3 / 3 2.00
Race 10 0.10 SPR 2+3 / 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 8.40
Race 10 0.50 TRI 2+3 / 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 7.00
Race 10 2.00 EX BX+2+3 4.00
Race 10 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 10 2.00 WIN 2+3 4.00
Race 11 4.00 DBL 3 / 8 4.00
Race 11 9.00 WIN 3 9.00
Race 12 4.00 PLC 8 4.00
Race 12 2.00 WIN 8 2.00
Pocono Downs (H) 32.00
Race 7 4.00 WIN 2 NaN.00
Race 7 1.00 EX 2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 6.00
Race 7 1.00 EX BX+2+4+6 6.00
Race 7 0.50 TRI BX+2+4+6 3.00
Race 7 0.50 TRI 2 / 4+6 / 4+6 1.00
Race 7 0.50 SPR 2+4+6 / 2+4+6 / 2+4+6 / 1+2+3+4+6+7 9.00
Race 7 0.50 SPR 2 / 4+6 / 4+6 / 1+2+3+4+6+7 3.00
-
3 quickies before the party..won't be able to follow along but hit them hard today boys!!
Churchill
2,4,6,7,12,13/5/10/All/1,2,3,6,8,9,10
$147
Big A
All/All/All/8/8
$60
Big A starting in race 3
All/8/8/2-7/All
$135
$342 total wagered
I doubt many used #3 1st at Big A
-
Colonial race 3
$2 ex box 35 50 cent p5 35/239/810/1/57
-
The B@A announcer is awful.
-
Bello, what was the reason for the dq in race 1 of #3 Mchungry the video ends with the Inquiry and I didn't see it live.
-
After the half, heading up the backstretch, he clearly hit several pylons and must have gone inside some of them, but you can't tell from the side angle.
-
After the half, heading up the backstretch, he clearly hit several pylons and must have gone inside some of them, but you can't tell from the side angle.
Thank you tmbz1
-
Meadows race 5 p4 146/56/25/34
Race 9 p5 12/6/1/1/25
Colonial race 5
#10 win box 810 dd 810/1 p3 810/1/57 p5 810/1/57/46/89
-
These Kantermaci brothers cannot be trusted at big a
They are the reason I am on a big a hiatus
-
CD 6th I got the 4 and an all for the dd and p3.
I picked up 2c's last race.
2/2 so far.
-
CD 6th I got the 4 and an all for the dd and p3.
I picked up 2c's last race.
2/2 so far.
Bring it home!
-
Bring it home!
Two things I remembered once the gate opened.
(1) Never bet Joel Rosario off a layoff, bet the horse the next time, that I just recalled too late.
(2) I had zero chance with the Inq/Obj
We're men, we move on...
That being the 2 in race 7 there tmbz1
-
Weather still holding up for JT's party [just down the road], though it is gloomy looking.
He'll be lucky to get thru dry for the whole night. Hope his luck is better than mine with
the ponies so far today. ;D
-
Well they dqed my p5 start at the meadows. Holding on to my stash for scioto and tioga
-
Weather still holding up for JT's party [just down the road], though it is gloomy looking.
He'll be lucky to get thru dry for the whole night. Hope his luck is better than mine with
the ponies so far today. ;D
You guys live close to each other?
-
Best I can tell @ 40 min. Right in the heart of harness country. tmbz1
-
Nice...I've thought about getting out to Marion Fair but life keeps getting in the way
-
My kids were raised one town over from Goshen ny. No i never met Petrelli
-
Going Monday. 19 heats [fitting for the temps] Seniorr day. Free admission. Tons of better fairs and fair races than Marion. tmbz1
-
Can No Waitlist upset BJ, it's your baby, what do you think?
-
Big coincidence ;D Thought you were talking about Marion 'OHIO' fair. [15 minutes from me]
-
Big coincidence ;D Thought you were talking about Marion 'OHIO' fair. [15 minutes from me]
I was I figure I can get lose around July 04. Been to all the Maine fairs and MA thorogbred fairs. Ohio fairs have eluded me.
-
He'll be sitting pocket but I'd say no. I figure 3rd. Wish he'd get on a small track.
That's where I expect him to shine. Should be golds at Flm and/or GV I would think.
-
Going Monday. 19 heats [fitting for the temps] Seniorr day. Free admission. Tons of better fairs and fair races than Marion. tmbz1
Ill try to pick up a program on ohio harness site and tune in
-
They're good about it. Post them an hr before first post and not a minute before. I'm going to
wait and get mine and still be down there, parked and in time for Scratches and changes. ;D
-
Baffert scratched just about all if not all his horses today. I thinking track conditions?
-
Scioto and tioga dabbling tonight
Scioto race 1 ex tri box 347 dd 347/16 p5 347/16/45/36/124
-
#8 may get dq race 9 big a
-
#8 may get dq race 9 big a
And they did tmbz1
-
Scioto and tioga dabbling tonight
Scioto race 1 ex tri box 347 dd 347/16 p5 347/16/45/36/124
Nice start there Bello tmbz1
-
I'm on a two race winning streak again at CD with 2 to go.
BTW both races I liked two horses and bet the horizontals, those races won first and second! ;D
-
Weather really clearing. Just saw the radar. Looks like JT could be home free.
If any rain, it'll be a quick passing blip.
-
Nice start there Bello tmbz1
Thanks finally...bad breaks last couple of days
Race 2 live in dd with 1 and 6 boxem
-
Weather really clearing. Just saw the radar. Looks like JT could be home free.
If any rain, it'll be a quick passing blip.
Look at the late pick 5.
Also look at VM's horses, a bit of a pattern ngc3
-
I'm on a two race winning streak again at CD with 2 to go.
BTW both races I liked two horses and bet the horizontals, those races won first and second! ;D
sweet...i would have had the cd p3 but didnt play there today. just a spectator
-
sweet...i would have had the cd p3 but didnt play there today. just a spectator
I have Sovereignty and an all for the dd and p3, if he wins I have the 8 and all for the pick 4 in the last tmbz1
-
I have Sovereignty and an all for the dd and p3, if he wins I have the 8 and all for the pick 4 in the last tmbz1
I like those numpers
-
Tioga race 1 1 win box 17 dd 17/2 p5 17/2/35/38/67
Scioto race 3 5 win box 45 p4 45/36/124/19
-
Northfield race 2 ex box 12 p4 12/36/6/7
tioga race 2 2/35/38
-
Here's Scioto...
Scioto Downs (H) 172.40
Race 11 0.50 PK5 2 / 1 / 4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 NaN.00
Race 11 0.50 PK5 2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 / 3+4 / 1 / 1 10.00
Race 11 0.50 PK5 2 / 1 / 2+4 / 1+3+4+6+9 / 3+6+8 15.00
Race 12 4.00 WIN 1 4.00
Race 13 2.00 EX 4 / 2 2.00
Race 13 1.00 EX BX+2+4 2.00
Race 13 0.50 TRI 2+4 / 2+4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 7.00
Race 13 0.50 TRI 4 / 2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 3.50
Race 13 0.20 SPR 2+4 / 2+4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 16.80
Race 13 0.20 SPR 4 / 2 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 8.40
Race 13 1.00 PK4 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 / 1 / 1 / 1 9.00
Race 13 1.00 PK4 4 / 1+3+4+6+9 / 3+6+8 / 3 15.00
Race 14 1.00 PK3 1 / 1 / 1 1.00
Race 14 1.00 PK3 1+3+4+6+9 / 3+6+8 / 3 15.00
Race 15 1.00 DBL 1 / 1 1.00
Race 15 2.00 DBL 3+6+8 / 3 6.00
Race 15 1.00 EX BX+3+6+8 6.00
Race 15 0.50 TRI BX+3+6+8 3.00
Race 15 0.20 SPR 3+6+8 / 3+6+8 / 3+6+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 7.20
-
Seems like some of these Scioto drivers have bad motives. In other words sacrificing their own horses to run down favorites
-
1st - 1 One Last Wish 5,6,7
Good Luck, Sweet, Bello, Bitter Truth, JT and All!
-
Anyone know Cory Derymand. Seems his horses often dont hit the board when big favorites Good luck SAW
-
Scioto race 4 box 36
Tioga race 3 3 win box 35
Northfield race 3 3 win box 36
-
2nd - 3 The Rascal N 1,4,6
-
No more scioto for me tonight. Tiring racetracks are not my cup of tea
-
Starting Mohawk...
Woodbine Mohawk (H) 25.60
Race 2 0.20 PK3 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 / 3 / 4 NaN.00
Race 2 1.00 DBL 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 / 3 8.00
Race 3 2.00 WIN 3 2.00
Race 3 4.00 PLC 3 4.00
Race 3 2.00 DBL 3 / 4 2.00
Race 3 1.00 PK3 3 / 4 / 4 1.00
Race 3 1.00 PK4 3 / 4 / 4+7 / 2+5 4.00
Race 3 1.00 PK3 3 / 4 / 7 1.00
Race 3 0.20 PK3 3 / 4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 2.00
-
Scioto has the purses for the most part, horses and drivers BUT they are tough.
-
The rest...heading out
Tioga
race 4 8 win box 38 dd 38/67
race 5 box 67
Race 6 7 win p4 7/7/5/6
race 8 p3 5/6/5
Nfield
race 4 p3 cold punch 6-7-8
Race 6 p5 8/1/6/69/8
Race 9 p3 69/8/1
Race 11 p4 1/45/3/134
Race 14 dd 134/2
Good luck
-
3rd - 3 Kiss N 8,5,4
-
3rd - 3 Kiss N 8,5,4
We're a rare breed liking the 3, is in my VS.
Driver's bouncing all over the place.
Maybe bobble is loosened up tonight with that last, usually on BJ night he's stiff.
Next...A matter of time Major Perry N is going to pop big is my feeling.
Best of Luck Saw! ;D
-
4th - 4 Major Perry N 1,6,9
We agree in a price!!!!
-
4th - 4 Major Perry N 1,6,9
We agree in a price!!!!
ngc3
Damn straight! ;D
MOH
4 - 4
5 - 4,7
6 - 2,5
7 - 3 / 6,7
8 - ALL
9 - 2,4,8,9
10 - 6
Woodbine Mohawk (H)
Race 4 0.20 PK6 4 / 4+7 / 2+5 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 / 2+4+8+9 32.00
Race 4 1.00 PK3 4 / 4+7 / 2+5 4.00
Race 4 0.20 PK3 4 / 4+7 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 3.60
Race 4 1.00 DBL 4 / 4+7 2.00
Race 4 1.00 DBL 4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 10.00
Race 4 1.00 EX 4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 8.00
Race 4 4.00 PLC 4 4.00
Race 4 2.00 WIN 4 2.00
Race 5 0.20 PK3 4+7 / 2+5 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 5.60
Race 5 1.00 PK3 4+7 / 2+5 / 3 4.00
Race 5 1.00 DBL 4+7 / 2+5 4.00
Race 5 0.20 TRI 4+7 / 4+7 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 3.20
Race 5 2.00 EX BX+4+7 4.00
Race 5 2.00 WIN 4+7 4.00
Race 6 0.20 PK5 2+5 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 / 2+4+8+9 / 6 16.00
Race 6 0.20 PK3 2+5 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 4.00
Race 6 2.00 DBL 2+5 / 3 4.00
Race 6 0.20 TRI 2+5 / 2+5 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 2.80
Race 6 2.00 EX BX+2+5 4.00
Race 6 2.00 WIN 2+5 4.00
Race 7 0.20 PK3 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 / 2+4+8+9 8.00
Race 8 0.20 PK3 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 / 2+4+8+9 / 6 8.00
Race 9 0.20 PK3 2+4+8+9 / 6 / 2+3+5+6+7+8 4.80
Race 9 1.00 DBL 2+4+8+9 / 6 4.00
Race 9 0.20 SPR BX+2+4+8+9 4.80
Race 9 0.20 TRI BX+2+4+8+9 4.80
Race 9 2.00 WIN 2+4 4.00
Race 10 1.00 EX 6 / 1+2+4+5+6+7+8 6.00
Race 10 1.00 DBL 6 / 2+3+5+6+7+8 6.00
Race 10 4.00 PLC 6 4.00
Race 10 2.00 WIN 6 2.00
-
5th - 1 Codename Cigar Box 4,7,2
-
5th - 1 Codename Cigar Box 4,7,2
The 9, even the 8 his cover ran one helluva race.
Can he at least give the backers their money worth, quite frankly, a little bitty whip before almost getting blindswitched and he was pulling the horse out of the race ngc3 faster than anyone else was actually trying or doing nothing ngc3
F'ing Trevor Henry, I wonder big gambler he is who he bet ;D
-
I had that last one.
4 was in my stable and I thought this company was a reach so I paired him with the 7.
Winschester Phoenix looked damn good considering I think he was parked the mile, let the 2 hove in front of him, then 3 wide with his blown cover the 7, and coming hard at the end.
-
I had that last one.
4 was in my stable and I thought this company was a reach so I paired him with the 7.
Winschester Phoenix looked damn good considering I think he was parked the mile, let the 2 hove in front of him, then 3 wide with his blown cover the 7, and coming hard at the end.
tmbz1
6th - 5 Ultimate Desbi N 8,2,4
-
tmbz1
6th - 5 Ultimate Desbi N 8,2,4
Not a better time on Earth for bobble to grab his balls and win big here like there is no BJ in front of him.
That negative energy, the fear running through that moosehead needs to vamoose!
-
7th - 3 Beau Jangles 7,6,5
-
tmbz1
6th - 5 Ultimate Desbi N 8,2,4
F'ING AWESOME BRO!
ICE COLD SUPERFECTA ngc3
-
F'ING AWESOME BRO!
ICE COLD SUPERFECTA ngc3
Thanks,
8th - 3 Century Lucifer 5,6,4
-
9th - 8 Ayeaye Captain Deo 9.5.6
-
10th - 6 Solar Voltage 7,2,4
Middle Pick-5 ------ 8:21 PM Woodbine HRN 6 $0.20 P5 2, 4, 5, 8 / 3, 7 / 3, 4, 5, 6 / 5, 6, 8, 9 / 2, 6, 7 $76.80
-
10th - 6 Solar Voltage 7,2,4
Middle Pick-5 ------ 8:21 PM Woodbine HRN 6 $0.20 P5 2, 4, 5, 8 / 3, 7 / 3, 4, 5, 6 / 5, 6, 8, 9 / 2, 6, 7 $76.80
Nice, get that 2 home 🙏
-
12th - 1 Captain Hurley 9,5,4
9:28 PM Woodbine HRN 8 $0.20 P5 3, 4, 5, 6 / 6, 8, 9 / 6, 7 / 3, 5, 8 / 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 $86.40
-
12th - 1 Captain Hurley 9,5,4
9:28 PM Woodbine HRN 8 $0.20 P5 3, 4, 5, 6 / 6, 8, 9 / 6, 7 / 3, 5, 8 / 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 $86.40
Let's get that 8 home 🙏
The 11th p5 at Scioto I played 214aa.
214 came in chalky up the ass, I need two 99-1 shots to finish it ngc3
-
Let's get that 8 home 🙏
The 11th p5 at Scioto I played 214aa.
214 came in chalky up the ass, I need two 99-1 shots to finish it ngc3
Good Luck!!
-
Back to back wins on a horse with that Whelan is jaw-dropping.
Takes care of his horses and plays the conditions, Seldom tries to win.
-
$0.50 PICK FIVE
2 / 1 / 4 / 1,7 W/
1 $170.75
2 $64.25
3 $14.75
4 $33.75
5 $939.25
6 $29.55
7 $704.45
8 $402.55
9 $626.15
Hope I don't lose money - 3 tickets wagered, 3 tickets alive ngc3
PK5 - Scioto Downs (H) - R11 - $40.5
Race 11: 2
Race 12: 1
Race 13: 4
Race 14: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Race 15: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bets (81) Amount: $0.50 Total: $40.50
Placed At: 06-27-2026 5:10 PM
PK5 - Scioto Downs (H) - R11 - $10
Race 11: 2
Race 12: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Race 13: 3, 4
Race 14: 1
Race 15: 1
Bets (20) Amount: $0.50 Total: $10
Placed At: 06-27-2026 5:11 PM
PK5 - Scioto Downs (H) - R11 - $15
Race 11: 2
Race 12: 1
Race 13: 2, 4
Race 14: 1, 3, 4, 6, 9
Race 15: 3, 6, 8
Bets (30) Amount: $0.50 Total: $15
Placed At: 06-27-2026 5:18 PM
-
How much did ya get Trig off that pick 5. I knew Sugar would win that race
-
Weather still holding up for JT's party [just down the road], though it is gloomy looking.
He'll be lucky to get thru dry for the whole night. Hope his luck is better than mine with
the ponies so far today. ;D
Rain held off for the most part tmbz1
Had a great fire going outside
Still has hot coals this morning tmbz1
-
You guys live close to each other?
Yup bello BT and I live fairly close
We have definitely been at Scioto and the LBJ on the same days probably hundreds of times without knowing one another.
-
How much did ya get Trig off that pick 5. I knew Sugar would win that race
214aa paid like 125+ cost around 40. Paid double because of the scratch.
-
214aa paid like 125+ cost around 40. Paid double because of the scratch.
tmbz1
-
tmbz1
There was this whole pattern of VM horses with the #1 hole and ODDS on names at the end there. ngc3