HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Kirby's Ace on June 26, 2026, 10:39:34 PM

Title: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 26, 2026, 10:39:34 PM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 10:42:44 PM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1

You described yourself to a teee  ngc3

Here is your fake ass gambling thread  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82801.0

Along with 2 fake ass horse ownership threads you call a joke  ngc3

The joke is you bitch  ngc3

And your boyfriend Calhoun!  ;D
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 10:49:09 PM
Does the F Face have dementia... ngc3

Kirby's Magical Syndicate 2/7/26

Another thread he starts to insult and he's the only one in this f'ing forum to do such a thing that we know 100%  ngc3

Kirby try not to fall down the steps tying your shoes we'd miss ya  ngc3

NOT  ;D
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: LUCPARK on June 26, 2026, 11:15:56 PM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1


oh my THIS WONT END WELL ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 26, 2026, 11:18:37 PM

oh my THIS WONT END WELL ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It's been over  ngc3, his funeral was yesterday, you missed it?  ngc3

He darts in an out of here like mouse ghost fart  ngc3





Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: PineHurstPacer on June 27, 2026, 12:11:13 AM
The day I signed up for a plop account I knew
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: rainman2 on June 27, 2026, 12:34:46 AM
I got into ownership.

This way I get to learn the game from the inside out rather than the outside looking in!

I also know where my $$$ is going!

Also a possible tax write-off!
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 27, 2026, 10:15:21 AM
Does the F Face have dementia... ngc3

Kirby's Magical Syndicate 2/7/26

Another thread he starts to insult and he's the only one in this f'ing forum to do such a thing that we know 100%  ngc3

Kirby try not to fall down the steps tying your shoes we'd miss ya  ngc3

NOT  ;D

Just trying to be like you my friend!

I'm jelly!


 ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Pacer 2 on June 27, 2026, 10:17:55 AM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1

     tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: G on June 27, 2026, 10:40:11 AM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1
tmbz1
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: G on June 27, 2026, 10:54:57 AM
You realize you're a bust out gambler when you're in your 60s and you're living in a boarding house.
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Harness racer on June 27, 2026, 11:36:44 AM
You realize you're a bust out gambler when you're in your 60s and you're living in a boarding house.

 ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 11:56:06 AM
ngc3

Mike's running a $4mil farm, what do you run other than your stupid toothless mouth you f'ing divisive hick  ngc3

Harness Racer  ngc3

you ever make it down to SOFL you broke ass stupid bitch, look me up, I'll give you a brain surgery on the house   ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Harness racer on June 27, 2026, 02:49:26 PM
Because I laughed at something someone else said?  You need to go make some actual friends and leave the house a little more.  You're losing it!   tmbz1
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: gogasgoboom on June 27, 2026, 03:00:56 PM
When you and your buddy are wagering on what color the next car to come around the corner will be.
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 03:05:05 PM
Because I laughed at something someone else said?  You need to go make some actual friends and leave the house a little more.  You're losing it!   tmbz1

I'm on a one racing winning streak to start my day at CD I ain't going anywhere  ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 03:14:54 PM
I'm on a one racing winning streak to start my day at CD I ain't going anywhere  ngc3

That's a two race winning streak, with w p ex tri sup dd p3 going to be hit with all and possibly a single horses.  Alive with all horizontals.  ngc3

Bustout!  ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Harness racer on June 27, 2026, 03:16:22 PM
I like white abarrio later.  Think we can get 3-1?
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 03:22:16 PM
I like white abarrio later.  Think we can get 3-1?

Sovereignty's track won the KYD on a similar track condition there. 

Good race, Magnitude in it, all 4 horses other than Willy D could have a wager-able argument.

Here's a guess at closing odds:

1 - 40-1
2 - 6-1 (not a big of an off track fan)
3 - 4/5
4 - 5/2
5 - 7/2


Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 06:20:42 PM
Sovereignty's track won the KYD on a similar track condition there. 

Good race, Magnitude in it, all 4 horses other than Willy D could have a wager-able argument.

Here's a guess at closing odds:

1 - 40-1
2 - 6-1 (not a big of an off track fan)
3 - 4/5
4 - 5/2
5 - 7/2

Not bad closing odds guesses  tmbz1

1 - 38-1
2 - 5-1
3 - 4/5
4 - 7/2
5 - 5/2
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Rdp066 on June 27, 2026, 09:04:50 PM
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1

I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: gogasgoboom on June 27, 2026, 09:30:03 PM
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.

Umm?   ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 27, 2026, 09:47:13 PM
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.

Why don't you take YOUR 164 post and stick them up YOUR AZZ!

Come back when YOU'RE not so wet behind the ears!

 tmbz1  ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize you're a "bust out" gambler?. How's that? Better?
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 27, 2026, 09:55:23 PM
I fixed it since it bothered you so much!
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!
 I corrected the spelling of "your" for our plop English professors!
 

mbz1
tmbz1
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 09:57:34 PM
You should you don't want him on your ass too, buy a friend with some of your groveling  ngc3
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Kirby's Ace on June 27, 2026, 11:03:19 PM
You should you don't want him on your ass too, buy a friend with some of your groveling  ngc3

MAYBE YOU CAN LOAN ME SOME OF YOUR TRIGGER DOLLARS DO I CAN BUY A FRIEND!
Title: Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
Post by: Trigger on June 27, 2026, 11:06:27 PM
MAYBE YOU CAN LOAN ME SOME OF YOUR TRIGGER DOLLARS DO I CAN BUY A FRIEND!

Just offer to put the cream on their anal warts via your tongue and you'll have friends up the ass  ngc3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal