HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Mr.Turnpike on June 25, 2026, 05:43:21 PM
-
What a bunch of crappy drivers for Friday
OMG
-
What a bunch of crappy drivers for Friday
OMG
It's June, not February!
Now what do we do??
-
They're all at Yonkers for a bunch of stake races.
-
They still wouldn't be there, even though I've heard the place is thriving. ngc3
-
Some might, but not in every race because it isn't worth their time. Gural thinks he can bully the drivers into driving there but he's losing that battle on some Friday nights when the card is so bad.
-
They still wouldn't be there, even though I've heard the place is thriving. ngc3
Mecca ngc3
-
i dont know but i see dex,todd,scotty there later.but they arent that good right?
-
Miss the old swamp. JCambpell, MLachance LOulette, Jackie Mo, DDube, GBrennen, RPierce
That was some good racing
-
i dont know but i see dex,todd,scotty there later.but they arent that good right?
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
apparently there is only so many top drivers, cant argue that
and the sires stakes keep on expanding, kentucky etc
the top drivers cant race in every one
remember they have to travel as well which is not easy
-
Miss the old swamp. JCambpell, MLachance LOulette, Jackie Mo, DDube, GBrennen, RPierce
That was some good racing
Good old days when harness racing was alive and fun to watch
The meadowlands was like no other
I mean the old grandstand the one that’s sitting there rotting away
-
Miss the old swamp. JCambpell, MLachance LOulette, Jackie Mo, DDube, GBrennen, RPierce
That was some good racing
All old people think that. Truth is todays drivers are stronger, faster, smarter........
-
That’s why there drawing such big crowds
-
All old people think that. Truth is todays drivers are stronger, faster, smarter........
I have an electric drill with several bits.
Some can go through anything, the depth, width too.
Would you volunteer for an attempted corrective procedure in your skull?
No charge.
I just need you to sign a hold harmless disclosure.
We can invite The Misfits and Brett Beckwith to watch and support you.
-
20,000,000+ people reside within 30 square mile radius of East Rutherford NJ.
Location is why they draw big crowds to that venue.
-
To harness racing ??
more people are at trump fair
-
Good old days when harness racing was alive and fun to watch
The meadowlands was like no other
I mean the old grandstand the one that’s sitting there rotting away
The OLD grandstand was TORN DOWN last year and the MetLife stadium parking lot was expanded.
-
What a bunch of crappy drivers for Friday
OMG
The current crowd is barely better than the Amateur Crew!!!
-
To harness racing ??
more people are at trump fair
I think I was one of 500 last night taking in the action. Jersey is in very big trouble, how the mighty have fallen.
-
Times change and so do humans so why the constant trashing of the absolute best harness track that there has ever been and still the taj in the sport.
Harness racing is not what it was back in the day and will never be again so what the meadowlands does is still deliver the best that could be had here in year 2026. The facility is great, the broadcast is great, they still have the pace and the hambo so stop your whining and jealousy and give the folks that are doing there best to keep it going at the big m a pat on the back for doing so.
-
Times change and so do humans so why the constant trashing of the absolute best harness track that there has ever been and still the taj in the sport.
Harness racing is not what it was back in the day and will never be again so what the meadowlands does is still deliver the best that could be had here in year 2026. The facility is great, the broadcast is great, they still have the pace and the hambo so stop your whining and jealousy and give the folks that are doing there best to keep it going at the big m a pat on the back for doing so.
Tell Larry to hurry the F up I got down on the under for three weeks until 11.gn 68xv.2 96z.p
-
So f’ked up dude.
-
So f’ked up dude.
I know ngc3
I think I'll start a Larry Rolla obituary ngc3