HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: GOAT on June 23, 2026, 09:35:57 PM
-
Anyone notice Lucpark has moist undergarments?
-
Do you think anyone on this site has had moist undergarments before?
-
LUCPARK what is this all about? ngc3
Does GOAT have X-Ray underwear vision? ngc3
I've spoken to him, all man so no vagina tmbz1
If he would have incontinence we'd already know because he straight up complains about his health issues tmbz1
If it is at all true...Did you spill something on your pants, like a quart of hot Greek yogurt? ;D
-
Anyone notice Lucpark has moist undergarments?
All his orifices leak. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
Id be careful THT. Other than your Lil "Bust Out" group Luc's about the only other "friend" you have here.
ngc3
-
Id be careful THT. Other than your Lil "Bust Out" group Luc's about the only other "friend" you have here.
ngc3
You have one friend, Calhoun, he has no friends. ngc3
You're very jelly and have honed in on me for months.
You've been my Siamese stalker from your mousehole. ngc3
Make your own friends, obviously you struggle, piece of sh!t, liar, coward, complainer i.e. UGLY Karen ngc3
I doubt you know how many people here I speak to out of here, or how many friends I actually have.
You get little to no support from anyone.
Just an attention seeking Ugly Karen ;D
-
I just soiled myself.
-
You have one friend, Calhoun, he has no friends. ngc3
You're very jelly and have honed in on me for months.
You've been my Siamese stalker from your mousehole. ngc3
Make your own friends, obviously you struggle, piece of sh!t, liar, coward, complainer i.e. UGLY Karen ngc3
I doubt you know how many people here I speak to out of here, or how many friends I actually have.
You get little to no support from anyone.
Just an attention seeking Ugly Karen ;D
I CAN'T KEEP UP ITH ALL MY NEW NAMES. CAN YOU PLEASE PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT? MAYBE A REAL GOOD ONE INSTEAD OF THESE LEAVE IT TO BEAVER ONES!
tmbz1
-
SPEAKING OF LITTLE TO NO SUPPORT!
YOUR EX-WIFE WANTS HER CHECKS!
-
SPEAKING OF LITTLE TO NO SUPPORT!
YOUR EX-WIFE WANTS HER CHECKS!
Your deceased wife want detectives to slap the bracelets on you for torture and murder ngc3
She told me in a ghostly way ngc3
Held two fingers barely apart to show how you measured up ngc3
Said you couldn't gape a mouse, which is a problem you being a mouse ;D
-
Coming from a Rat the "mouse" calling is a compliment!
You sure do pop your head out when someone post. Just like a RAT!
73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
-
Coming from a Rat the "mouse" calling is a compliment!
You sure do pop your head out when someone post. Just like a RAT!
73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
You see all that from your mousehole, with your mousy spectacles, mouse ngc3