HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: GOAT on June 23, 2026, 08:52:17 PM
-
Why is the purse structure so much better in Dayton than Columbus?
-
https://www.ohiolottery.com/about/about-the-ohio-lottery/financial/vlt-revenue. Miami valley races less days and does way more slot revenue plus only 14 races a night where scioto downs will go with 16 races a night. The more you slice a pie the smaller the pieces get.
-
https://www.ohiolottery.com/about/about-the-ohio-lottery/financial/vlt-revenue. Miami valley races less days and does way more slot revenue plus only 14 races a night where scioto downs will go with 16 races a night. The more you slice a pie the smaller the pieces get.
And you're probably better off racing at Dayton than Scioto. You get to race for more money and Scioto is a speedway. Smart owners would have a fresh horse for Dayton and let the Scioto horses be more rundown.
-
tmbz1 Very good point Rainman! tmbz1
-
tmbz1 Very good point Rainman! tmbz1
Go pull up the races and charts at Scioto the earlier part of the week-Tuesday and Wednesday night. Fast races for the caliber of horses entered. I believe the accident a few weeks ago was a 26 and change 1/4 and a 1/2 in about 55 (sub 55).
Northfield has many of these races too.
Even the lesser quality horses take a ride to Northfield for less $$ but hopefully easier competition.
-
since john the commi wants to rein threads
this is for you
by rainfag
-
since john the commi wants to rein threads
this is for you
by rainfag
Thanks for ruining a legitimate thread on plop once again!
-
Thanks for ruining a legitimate thread on plop once again!
what comes around goes around fag
-
what comes around goes around fag
The language and sexual issues/problems are very evident yet again!
Thank you for ruining the thread again!
-
welcome
-
what comes around goes around fag
You hate gays? Lesbians? Blacks? Latins? Jews? Mexicans? ASSHOLE!
-
You hate gays? Lesbians? Blacks? Latins? Jews? Mexicans? ASSHOLE!
Andrew 'DISLIKES' himself too! This is how Andrew has to show the world!
-
All I did was to start a thread on why Scioto purses are inferior to Dayton's. And these sexual insults start. Grow up kids or get the hell off here .
-
All I did was to start a thread on why Scioto purses are inferior to Dayton's. And these sexual insults start. Grow up kids or get the hell off here .
I posted 2 legitimate responses, and look what happened!
-
Thank you rainman2. Others just horrible.
-
I posted 2 legitimate responses, and look what happened!
told ya why
take some of the blame for once
you shot shitt on the ford thread
ruined it
comes around goes around
remember this important fact
-
Andrew 'DISLIKES' himself too! This is how Andrew has to show the world!
total joke
-
total joke
Please stop ruining the thread here yet again!
-
then admit you are part of the blame
-
then admit you are part of the blame
Yes I take part of the blame!
You are most of the blame!
Are you happy now?
-
the pure and righteous has spoken
-
the pure and righteous has spoken
You're off your meds again!
I really don't know what to tell you anymore!
When I own up to something you still complain!
I don't see you owning up to anything!
Enough said
-
the pure and righteous has spoken
if you're going to whine some more, let's take it to the O.T. where nobody has to watch it!
-
total joke
-
total joke
You're the total joke! Take a good look in the mirror before you speak and type!
let others post on threads in peace!
-
remember that important fact
and there will be no what goes around comes around
-
So what happened to "Enough said?"
-
So what happened to "Enough said?"
OOPS, you keep responding so I'll keep replying until you get the message if you get the message!
All problems can be cured if you don't post!
-
dat wasnt me dummy ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
OOPS is right. I'm not your little playmate.
-
OOPS is right. I'm not your little playmate.
You're right! I'm sorry! I thought 'my playmate' said this as he has been continuing the banter!