Author Topic: Dreamland Farm  (Read 2240 times)

Lar4400

• NW-1
Dreamland Farm
« on: April 14, 2024, 03:38:20 PM »
Enjoyed Mike Petrelli’s tour of the property. Amazing place!
Most of us I assume would cherish owning a place like this especially if you love horses,nature and a peaceful setting.
Nice to see that Mike can use his talents to take care of the place whiling doing what he loves, training a few of his own. Good for him..
If you have 5 mil sitting around you may want to take a look at this place.
Wish I did.

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
Re: Dreamland Farm
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 04:01:49 PM »
Beautiful place period. Lots of horseploppers there training
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 04:03:05 PM »
Good for Mike, never been there, did have horses at the closed one a long time ago, Marveland I think was the name

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 04:49:13 PM »
6/5 SCM runs his mouth and gets the boot within 6 months! Then we'll hear him bad mouth whoever runs the place on YouTube!

tmbz1
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 05:13:13 PM »
6/5 SCM runs his mouth and gets the boot within 6 months! Then we'll hear him bad mouth whoever runs the place on YouTube!

tmbz1
He says he’s finally happy to be back training horses and is daring racetracks to refuse his entries. If they do that he is saying it will make a big news stories and that he will put all over horseplop. That’s funny because I see every racetrack just saying they don’t want to do business with him. They have the right of refusal and don’t want the drama that he keeps bringing with him

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 05:40:31 PM »
Is he one of those squatters I keep seeing on the news?

It looks like they are hard to get rid of once they get in.

Lar4400

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 06:20:10 PM »
Hey Pete
Can’t you just be happy for another human? Give the guy a break.

Ramnap

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 07:04:31 PM »
No shit bunch of Debbie downers. I wanna see him rip a few big miles off and pay triple digits. Fuck these 2/5 Burke and tg horses.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2024, 09:08:32 PM »

tmbz1
It's 6/5 SCM drops dead within 6 months.

6/5 he's booted in 6 WEEKS sounds good.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 09:32:50 PM »
Wonder if he's going to YouTube the first jug he gives?

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Lar4400

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 10:24:05 PM »
Spot on Ram!
All of the little guys in the game are disappearing at a rapid rate.
Big players now have 2 and 3 in many of the same races. Favored driver listed takes the best one and the result is automatic. Sucks, adding to the ruination of this awesome sport.

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2024, 10:37:26 PM »
SCM accepted Larry’s apology and they are now friends. I think Larry finally figured+out that SCM would of kept roasting and cussing Rolla out. It was humorous watching grumpy old men 3. Lmao

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2024, 10:54:59 PM »
I'm sure that it took a pretty penny to get that property ready for the realtors photo shoot! Whoever did the work did a marvelous job. The only problem I see with that situation is that the man who is now in charge of this venture has had 3 or 4 careers changes in the past 3 years. This type of venture requires someone who has the ability to stay focused on completing a job before moving on in the middle of the night! Every time SCM announced another crusade in the industry, I was rooting for him to succeed. This go round I will periodically check in, but I'm not sure that he knows what he wants to do anymore. He did  show that he has learned atleast one thing and that is take a job that provides the place that you will lay your head!

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 11:40:52 PM »
If you buy the farm, does Mike come with it?

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2024, 12:05:56 AM »
I'm sure that it took a pretty penny to get that property ready for the realtors photo shoot! Whoever did the work did a marvelous job. The only problem I see with that situation is that the man who is now in charge of this venture has had 3 or 4 careers changes in the past 3 years. This type of venture requires someone who has the ability to stay focused on completing a job before moving on in the middle of the night! Every time SCM announced another crusade in the industry, I was rooting for him to succeed. This go round I will periodically check in, but I'm not sure that he knows what he wants to do anymore. He did  show that he has learned atleast one thing and that is take a job that provides the place that you will lay your head!

It's incredible how you know more about me than me. For example, nobody has a clue how long I've been working with the owner and this place. Like everything you post here, fucking clueless. There is "another crusade". The point has always been the same, I just don't give a fuck anymore. Your industry is fucked and can't be cleaned up. You all encourage it, as do those who govern it. And even when I take horses out of terrible situations, somehow the person who put them in those situations are heralded and I gotta take shit. Proof that I was wrong, more people are all in with the cheating and horses dying. I used to think it was the other way around.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal