Author Topic: Trump Today  (Read 4217 times)

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Re: Trump Today
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 04:54:40 AM »
I like Kavanaugh and Barrett
you say you're a woman and like Kavanagh?
He's a date raper
He was heavily in debt via gambling and magically a mystery benefactor paid what he owed (probably Leo). This would indicate he's cowed (owned).

As a pragmatist, I have nary a problem with ACB.

Kavanagh is an awful human being who is bought and paid for just like the Coke can Clarence. He's a serial liar on top of being completely owned.
You MAAGOTS really are wholly uninformed. These elitists despise you and share NOTHING in common with you yet the concept is beyond your comprehension. Sad
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 06:00:00 AM »
Some crazy assed mfers on this site. Remember the bigger the letters and bolder the print, the more it indicates you are right.  Both sides got some real wackjobs i agree to that.  Neither Biden or Trump should be president of anything more than the local rotary at this point in their lives.  The world is laughing…..
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 06:05:42 AM »
He's a date raper
He was heavily in debt via gambling and magically a mystery benefactor paid what he owed (probably Leo). This would indicate he's cowed (owned).

Kavanagh is an awful human being who is bought and paid for just like the Coke can Clarence. He's a serial liar on top of being completely owned.
You MAAGOTS really are wholly uninformed. These elitists despise you and share NOTHING in common with you yet the concept is beyond your comprehension. Sad

This election won't be decided on if Kavanaugh kept his junk in his pants or his parimutuel history, much to the chagrin of Dem's far and wide.
The 2 issues that are most prevalent in the upcoming election will be the economy and illegal immigration. Two issues the Dem's are failing horribly at, and every citizen is reminded of this every time they go to the supermarket or receive a monthly bill.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 07:08:37 AM »
Is this country falling apart under Biden or not? Is crime worse under Biden's policies and district attorneys overseen by AG Garland? Is foreign policy chaotic under Biden? Abortion, abortion, abortion.  This election will NOT be decided over women's genitalia.  A 20% increase in prices, crime rampant, open borders, and woke philosophies will decide this election.  When Democrats sound like Joy Behar they are in trouble and lose credibility.  The Republicans have MANY faults as well but their POLICIES will NOT destroy this country and Democrat policies will most certainly do that if this madness continues another 4 years!
👍👍

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 08:18:55 AM »
" Walk softly and carry a big stick " by Teddy Roosevelt.
That is the policy that works best for us.
Instead of saying " DON'T " at a news conference silently send a drone in to take out somebody high up and make the leaders always look over their shoulder.
Trump 47.
tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2024, 08:23:40 AM »
He's a date raper

I watched Kavanaugh's Confirmation hearing, Blasey Ford was  not believable. There were too many details that she couldn't remember. I can guarantee you that IF she had been sexually assaulted she would remember every single detail, down to the date,time,what she was wearing, etc.
Speaking from personal experience and I was 14 yrs old, she was a College Student. So save that shit for someone else.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2024, 08:33:03 AM »
Obama's Treasury Sec Reveals: 18% Inflation Under Biden
Top economists, including Barack Obama's Treasury Secretary, have discovered that the real inflation rate under President Joe Biden has reached 18%, still hovering at a 40-year high.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 08:34:43 AM »
Iran makes threats and Bidens response is- Don't
Yeah that'll work   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
👍He’s a total joke! Other countries are laughing at us.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2024, 08:35:52 AM »
Is this country falling apart under Biden or not? Is crime worse under Biden's policies and district attorneys overseen by AG Garland? Is foreign policy chaotic under Biden? Abortion, abortion, abortion.  This election will NOT be decided over women's genitalia.  A 20% increase in prices, crime rampant, open borders, and woke philosophies will decide this election.  When Democrats sound like Joy Behar they are in trouble and lose credibility.  The Republicans have MANY faults as well but their POLICIES will NOT destroy this country and Democrat policies will most certainly do that if this madness continues another 4 years!
You are right on the money! 👏👏

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2024, 08:47:07 AM »
You folks that go on praising Trump need your heads examined. Inflation..so what do you think Trump will do this time besides blame Biden. Trump showed us in his Round 1 how much debt he put us in. Do you think this most ever playing golf President has the answers? He is without a doubt the dumbest human being ever to occupy the White House. He also has the least character of any President and that includes Nixon. Has Trump campaigned on anything besides hate and revenge so far? At least half our country hates his guts and who can blame them? So my MAGA friends please tell the rest of us what are Trump’s specific plans to improve our lives if he gets in. I am all ears if you know as long as you understand that bad mouthing Biden is not a plan.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2024, 08:50:17 AM »
👍He’s a total joke! Other countries are laughing at us.
Correct.
The United States are weak under weak leadership, like currently. Dems keep pounding the abortion issue. That may work on some young voters, but won't be the pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow, like they think.
The economy, open borders, soft on crime, including the illegals that are raping and/or murdering American women will take precedence.

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2024, 08:55:13 AM »
What one thing did Joe say that was true? He is a liar. And no-fair saying "can I smell your child, I love the smell of children".

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2024, 08:55:37 AM »
Some crazy assed mfers on this site. Remember the bigger the letters and bolder the print, the more it indicates you are right.  Both sides got some real wackjobs i agree to that.  Neither Biden or Trump should be president of anything more than the local rotary at this point in their lives.  The world is laughing…..
tmbz1 tmbz1

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2024, 08:56:58 AM »
So what is Trump’s plan to improve your life?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2024, 08:58:04 AM »
What one thing did Joe say that was true? He is a liar. And no-fair saying "can I smell your child, I love the smell of children".
So what is Trump’s plan to improve your life?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal